• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End stage endometrial cancer patient tells you how doctors can’t be trusted

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you are right.
Especially for a virgin like yourself, the doctor will auction your hymen while you're under GA. :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your problem with her?
Look who is this bastard? The Sinkie that was harassing me years ago. You despicable bully dog son of prostitute should ask yourself that what’s your problem with me and stop acting fake righteous accusing me of having a problem with her when I have none. Pui!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look who is this bastard? The Sinkie that was harassing me years ago. You despicable bully dog son of prostitute should ask yourself that what’s your problem with me and stop acting fake righteous accusing me of having a problem with her when I have none. Pui!
Don't spew nonsense, I don't know you. You're too beneath me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you are right.
Especially for a virgin like yourself, the doctor will auction your hymen while you're under GA. :eek:
Hey you evil bully dog son of prostitute have exposed yourself ignorant again. Virgin is only unlikely to get cervical cancer from HPV but Virgin or not has nothing to do with endometrial cancer because that’s the uterus. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in amerika it’s “standard care” that is tough to replace and remove. all medical association docs have to follow and prescribe standard care to keep their careers. standard care for cancer patients is still decades old and had not kept up with the times. the pharm and hospital industries which thrive on standard care will fight any changes or new methods recommended. it’s a multi billion dollar business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't spew nonsense, I don't know you. You're too beneath me.
You are busted liar when you are caught just vicious attacked me of having a problem with the end stage cancer patient when obviously I don’t. You are obviously the one spewing nonsense and are biased against me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in amerika it’s “standard care” that is tough to replace and remove. all medical association docs have to follow and prescribe standard care to keep their careers. standard care for cancer patients is still decades old and had not kept up with the times. the pharm and hospital industries which thrive on standard care will fight any changes or new methods recommended. it’s a multi billion dollar business.
Apparently women cancer diagnosis got no standard care and that’s why so many doctors misdiagnosed her case. So scary that she went to so many doctors that did so many things wrong that caused her delay and even caused her cancer to spread doing some wrong procedures.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently women cancer diagnosis got no standard care and that’s why so many doctors misdiagnosed her case. So scary that she went to so many doctors that did so many things wrong that caused her delay and even caused her cancer to spread doing some wrong procedures.
And this woman was a highly educated woman with PhD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I just learnt from this end stage cancer patient that apparently even the woman uterus cancer diagnostic procedure can also cause the cancer to spread to stomach and everywhere. Better to just remove the uterus. Why so no standard when it comes to women cancer?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I just learnt from this end stage cancer patient that apparently even the woman uterus cancer diagnostic procedure can also cause the cancer to spread to stomach and everywhere. Better to just remove the uterus. Why so no standard when it comes to women cancer?
Because the male doctors don’t care to do more research on women cancer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in amerika, a lot of food and beverage plus environmental factors contribute to cell mutation and genetic defects among adults and children which leads to cancer. for example, wine. many high ses women from napa to sillycon valley have mysterious diseases from drinking wine which lead to breast cancer. not so nor not as many among european women who drink european wine.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are busted liar when you are caught just vicious attacked me of having a problem with the end stage cancer patient when obviously I don’t. You are obviously the one spewing nonsense and are biased against me.
Don't think too highly of yourself. Wrong move.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think too highly of yourself. Wrong move.
Everything that you tell me you should tell yourself. Don’t think too highly of yourself when you are a dog or rather bitch and not god so self entitled to judge me and some more judge wrongly a virgin as prostitute and harassed me with your son of prostitute pride. And obviously wrong move is you bitch anyhow barking on me with your cb evil nonsense question what problem I have with her when I didn’t say a word nasty on her. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in amerika, a lot of food and beverage plus environmental factors contribute to cell mutation and genetic defects among adults and children which leads to cancer. for example, wine. many high ses women from napa to sillycon valley have mysterious diseases from drinking wine which lead to breast cancer. not so nor not as many among european women who drink european wine.
I read somewhere said European food standard is higher than USA. Some prohibited food related items in Europe are allowed in USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything that you tell me you should tell yourself. Don’t think too highly of yourself when you are a dog or rather bitch and not god so self entitled to judge me and some more judge wrongly a virgin as prostitute and harassed me with your son of prostitute pride. And obviously wrong move is you bitch anyhow barking on me with your cb evil nonsense question what problem I have with her when I didn’t say a word nasty on her. Pui!
And you @Sinkie are busted either Jeremy Quek @ginmother son of Cantonese prostitute clone or hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody aka @slutty clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you @Sinkie are busted either Jeremy Quek @ginmother son of Cantonese prostitute clone or hakka ADULTERER @iamnobody aka @slutty clone. Pui!
Some bitches like @Sinkie always prove Angmoh the best indeed even at death bed people also did positive things to educate others how doctors can’t be trusted and need second, third or more opinions while self entitled despicable dogs and bitches even healthy also not just did nothing good to humankind but do evil to harm other people with their prostitute and son of prostitute pride. Pui!