• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Encounter the most fark up company when i apply a job

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emailed my resume to hr. Resume already got my job experience, full name and hp number.

Hr reply ask me if i am applying for full time or part time job, work experience, name and hp number.

I replied the email saying my job experience, name and hp number are indicated in my previous email and i am applying for full time job.

Than i drop a whatsapp message to the hp number of hr. I took a screenshot of my email message with hr and ask them if i can go for interview.

Hr reply in WhatsApp ask me for my name (in the screenshot that i provided already got my name). So i reply back the whatsapp message with my name.

Wtf.

This company hr like never read your resume and messages and keep on asking what is your name.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emailed my resume to hr. Resume already got my job experience, full name and hp number.

Hr reply ask me if i am applying for full time or part time job, work experience, name and hp number.

I replied the email saying my job experience, name and hp number are indicated in my previous email and i am applying for full time job.

Than i drop a whatsapp message to the hp number of hr. I took a screenshot of my email message with hr and ask them if i can go for interview.

Hr reply in WhatsApp ask me for my name (in the screenshot that i provided already got my name). So i reply back the whatsapp message with my name.

Wtf.

This company hr like never read your resume and messages and keep on asking what is your name.
KNN maybe is rike a 2FA authentication or maybe hr thought you applying job for other people KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf.

There is a possibility that 300 people write in to the job post.
Thus HR is short handed and confused screening the candidate.
Gone are the days that employee have vast opportunities open.
Nowadays employer may not even bother to look at age late 40s onward candidates write in.
This is real.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays employer may not even bother to look at age late 40s onward candidates write in.
This is real.
That's very possible KNN rast time my uncle applied job bank a simple $2k job have 300 applicants see liao also will sian KNN hr still bother to reply him is already considered lucky KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's very possible KNN rast time my uncle applied job bank a simple $2k job have 300 applicants see liao also will sian KNN hr still bother to reply him is already considered lucky KNN
Most people does not know the seriousness unless they work as HR/Boss or have friends feedback
This has been happening for years and at this time things get worst.
Government knows about it but there again no concrete solution other then telling people get retraining.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf.

Tell u help me sell t shirt u dont want

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wtf.

You should have screen-capture your WhatsApp conversation and shame the company on Facebook.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Wtf.

You are the most fucked up job applicant.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wtf.

The HR is either a foreign talent or a robot. PAP wanted you to believe that if you cannot win them, join them (and look stupid).

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf.

Disseminating another of your csb eh?

Hepapurifier = oldvirgin = eugeneng

Someone has been creating a bumper crop of clones last week.

Love you loads Socat reverse shell.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y don’t u start a company grow it and buy over that fucked up company and sack the entire HR. Revenge served cold.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
he applying for jobs oso so bin-tua... you think he can work for you... how much you pay him?.. :geek:
He can sell my t shirts at whatever price he wants to his friends...I will take back $7 per shirt as I want to clear stock and create awareness first..best of all no need hold stock no need pay rental if he finds a buyer I pass him the shirt he pass me $7

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is real.

Employee above the age of 40 are the most vulnerable group of people :frown: