• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

emptiness is form, form is emptiness

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong!

it's about hidden motives now carry on to a bigger stage play:smile:

luckily they dumped you after exploiting you or else u wouldn't be able to take the heat.

trust me. they will only get back to u if they think u r useful to them. other than that, u are history to them.

....so it's a blessing in disguise :smile:

u can rekindle their curiosity by telling them u have already willed your property to my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. that sure would get them back interested in you. LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well… It a group of Four person, which have difference view with Lee Tah Sa (LTS), and they been making War on the CyberSpace for long long long long times....

It is a kind of "Never Ending Story" some time kinda "Interesting", "amazing" or even "Boring".

people give advice to LTS, and LTS don't like it, LTS will flame that person. accused him side with the F4, well… this is Cyber world.

u forgot something very vital here. people PM my li'l brother LTS. he didn't do the same. they wanted to meet him in person. but li'l brother LTS is such a curious blurcock goon thought it was for a simple acquaintance. how wrong can that idiot goon get?!!

didn't he meet u too? the spaghetti sauce he cooked up for u was from my $120 CAMUS RED WINE which was given to him in a pair of RED & WHITE. u were so lucky to have tasted that!:wink:

again, he brought forummers back after meeting them. now who would be that naive, friendly and super stupid to do that? did any of those u meet invited u to their home, gave u treat or did anything nice to u like cooking for you?

think again. now u understand why u can only be THRUSTED but not TRUSTED? :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the FANTASICK 4 are not ur friendly neighbourhood heelos like spiderman. all of them hide a sinister personal motive.

for those who had crossed swords with them in the old sbf kopitiam should know what they can do behind your back like scheming to get u banned.

just in case u forget, it had already been proven without a doubt. if u need more evidences, i got the whole collections with me.:wink:

or u can consult our residential super PI kojakbt for refreshener course:smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot fake monk PAP dog bo-lumpar!

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

bo lumpar dare not pick up phone call

got to ask your old mama to do it for you

then ran and hide under your old mama's sarong and lau sai!

you got someone knock at your bedroom window you ran and hide

under your old mama's sarong also!

bo lumpar you ask your old mama to dial mata chu

choa ah kwa bo lumpar ... LOL

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I forget that? The Spaghetti is Nice, He insisted I eat more that day. After that day… I have pain in my belly, for a week plus I been running in and out the toilet (wow! I am really lucky?). man how can I forget that? And for your info he didn't give me a whole bottle of $120 Red Wine, just a few drops o.k? (for your info, I don't drink)

u forgot something very vital here. people PM my li'l brother LTS. he didn't do the same. they wanted to meet him in person. but li'l brother LTS is such a curious blurcock goon thought it was for a simple acquaintance. how wrong can that idiot goon get?!!

didn't he meet u too? the spaghetti sauce he cooked up for u was from my $120 CAMUS RED WINE which was given to him in a pair of RED & WHITE. u were so lucky to have tasted that!

I don't really cook, but I invite him to my resident, and he think my place kinda "Low Class" Kopitiam at my place not really his taste.

again, he brought forummers back after meeting them. now who would be that naive, friendly and super stupid to do that? did any of those u meet invited u to their home, gave u treat or did anything nice to u like cooking for you?

I think you're really his brother, you Tag LTS $120 RED Wine to make people think LTS lost so much (don't forget he got it for FREE), by being a Nice INNOCENT BlurCock Goon.
Hey! we only meet… three or Four times the most, and you TRUSTED me with your Teddy Bear ? come on lah… and Why You Always Want to be THRUSTED? Don't Bug me lah, GO THRUST YOUR TEDDY BEAR LAH.
Don't victimize yourself lah.

think again. now u understand why u can only be THRUSTED but not TRUSTED?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

didn't he meet u too? the spaghetti sauce he cooked up for u was from my $120 CAMUS RED WINE which was given to him in a pair of RED & WHITE. u were so lucky to have tasted that!:wink:

think again. now u understand why u can only be THRUSTED but not TRUSTED? :p

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I forget that? The Spaghetti is Nice, He insisted I eat more that day. After that day… I have pain in my belly, for a week plus I been running in and out the toilet (wow! I am really lucky?). man how can I forget that? And for your info he didn't give me a whole bottle of $120 Red Wine, just a few drops o.k? (for your info, I don't drink)

didn't he meet u too? the spaghetti sauce he cooked up for u was from my $120 CAMUS RED WINE which was given to him in a pair of RED & WHITE. u were so lucky to have tasted that!

I don't really cook, but I invite him to my resident, and he think my place kinda "Low Class" Kopitiam at my place not really his taste.

I think you're really his brother, you Tag LTS $120 RED Wine to make people think LTS lost so much (don't forget he got it for FREE), by being a Nice INNOCENT BlurCock Goon.
Hey! we only meet… three or Four times the most, and you TRUSTED me with your Teddy Bear ? come on lah… and Why You Always Want to be THRUSTED? Don't Bug me lah, GO THRUST YOUR TEDDY BEAR LAH.
Don't victimize yourself lah.

think again. now u understand why u can only be THRUSTED but not TRUSTED?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

my dear THRUSTED and untrustable boy, that day beside cooking and serving u one of his most expensive spaggi, u were such a lucky fool! i was told he just freshly harvest his wheatgrass and bought a PURE POMEGRANATE JUICE to mix with the grass. u got the blessed fortune to ingest that. for your info, the wheatgrass n pure pomegranate juice DETOX the body which means all your shits accumulated for over the years would be expelled. now go check how much u gotta pay to DETOX urself. :smile:

that pure pomegranate juice wasn't cheap either and concocting that powerful DETOX brew was time consuming and troublesome. so that was how u show your appreciation....tsk, tsk! no wonder my li'l brother LEETAHSAR shall always remain the biggest idiot blurcock!!:oIo:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , you why want to poison your friend again ?

Now your friend discover the true about you and very angry

when i and Mamalee discovers the true about your funding , we will becomes very angry also

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder anyone knows about SINCHONG or sinchong cheng or tong tong cheng? my li'l brother leetahsar brought me to this cheena TCM shop in tampines mall. my god!! they really sell those snakeoils there at an exorbitant prices!!

we discovered more XXX news there that would blow one's mind out!!:eek: by the way, there's a slimy land octopus staying in tampines too.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
which can only means the judge was wrong!! the cheenies shouldn't be summoned to court. they are indeed higher than the law of the land!:eek:

the innocence should be charged, esp my li'l brother LEETAHSAR for telling the TRUTH!

luckily, that's the warped mentality of sdppies and cheenies. if not the whole beloved country will go upside-down.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is great!! the pirated copy has even appeared which means clones are snakemastershapeshifter, and vice versa. correct or not, ngejay?:wink:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , you better packs your bag and finds a new place to stays

mamalee very dissappiont and wants you move out

i tells her dont be hard heart , must gives another chance

she say sorry your times is up

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong!

it's about hidden motives now carry on to a bigger stage play:smile:

luckily they dumped you after exploiting you or else u wouldn't be able to take the heat.

Hidden Motives again… Do explain if you CAN ? You've/LTS been telling the world about Hidden Motives about A Year plus… with a Big Fat Zero.

They dumped me? Exploiting Me? Where on Earth did They DO So? I only meet them ONCE !
And I though you always accused me of Ganged with them? Now you say They Dumped Me? O.k. Please makeup your mind…

What did they Exploiting from Me?
CAN YOU PLEASE CLARIFIED ? WITHOUT LEAVING A BIG QUESTION MARK BEHINE?​

trust me. they will only get back to u if they think u r useful to them. other than that, u are history to them.
....so it's a blessing in disguise :smile:

Friend… LTS got a bucket of Nut jammed in his Piggy Brian, I though you say I can't be Trusted? so which is which?

u can rekindle their curiosity by telling them u have already willed your property to my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. that sure would get them back interested in you. LOL!:biggrin:

Ah ! That would actually Repeated the History in the Old Sammy Boy forum. The same quarrel again? Come On Lah… don't think the forum want to read the old story again, very boring…​

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed… LTS so call "DETOX" almost resident me permanently in the toilet.
The 1st times, I almost crawl out from the toilet with a pale face, follow by diarrhea random 4 to 6 times a day and it last for a week plus. Traces of Blood was found in my Shit, after 6 months, I occasionally see blood in my shit and curse LTS for Not Listening to me, visit the Doctor for a few times and I am sure it is more expensive then your Formula "DETOX".

In future, if you thinking of giving people "Detox", Do tell them 1st! It is their right to know and try NOT to "Detox" a Elderly, They might not survive.

Lin Yee Ming use to say: the meaning of this story is "Dont let a Male Nurse Do A Doctor Job"
<><><><><><><><>>>><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>
my dear THRUSTED and untrustable boy, that day beside cooking and serving u one of his most expensive spaggi, u were such a lucky fool! i was told he just freshly harvest his wheatgrass and bought a PURE POMEGRANATE JUICE to mix with the grass. u got the blessed fortune to ingest that. for your info, the wheatgrass n pure pomegranate juice DETOX the body which means all your shits accumulated for over the years would be expelled. now go check how much u gotta pay to DETOX urself. :smile:

that pure pomegranate juice wasn't cheap either and concocting that powerful DETOX brew was time consuming and troublesome. so that was how u show your appreciation....tsk, tsk! no wonder my li'l brother LEETAHSAR shall always remain the biggest idiot blurcock!!:oIo:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , is this the true ? how long ago this happen ?

you wants to kills this guy with expensive oolong teas and takes his property ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ornitofu.... (was asked to put this mantra):rolleyes:

emptiness is form....form is emptiness...

black2545 does look like a very decent old chap whose mentality is always very pessimistic. he was introduced to pervert gay sotong who though despised him without showing, treated LTS n him to a restaurant meal.

my silly li'l brother LEETAHSAR also introduced him to a SIA cabin supervisor who was also a buddhist religious cell group leader. he was hoping that retiree black2545 would be able to widen his social circle. SIA pal brought them to his home in tampines where his nice beautiful young wifey served them nice kopi.

however, with all this concern for black2545, he went to mix with the FANTASICK 4 where lamei, chiatilik n ngejay poisoned his pea-brain. they schemed and retrieved personal info about my li'l brother LEETAHSAR, falsified and accused him of trying to con black2545 off his property. what prop does black2545 have anyway???

after there wasn't any more LTS' info to squeeze out from black2545 he was history....lamei ignored him and so were the rest. such was the dirty game of the F4 and the ungrateful black2545 fell for their tricks:mad:

and here he is again.....that's why i ve told my li'l brother LEETAHSAR long long ago: NEVER MEET ALL THESE FORUM BUGGERS. he is wiser now but obviously too late to realise the bad seeds that had been sown.

as a referral point for advice: be careful who u meet from the forums. there are many who are meeting u for another kind of hidden motive. when they could't achieve what they set out to meet u for, they would try in some way to harm u.

last sunday, my li'l brother LEETAHSAR had got a trickster's sms-es probably from one of the forummers he had met before and posing as his indo gf to ask for some money to be transfer to her sgp bank a/c (which suspiciously should belong to the trickster).

luckily, he consulted me b4 he did any silly thing again and fortunately didn't lose any big sum of money from his saving.

SO BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL ABOUT MEETING FORUMMERS.

i ve suggested him to report to the police but that idiot goondu LTS knew who was probably behind all this con. he just too kind to let it off with another hearty laughter.

what to do? that's my li'l brother, the super goon LEETAHSAR!:(

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , why you want to poisons your friend ?
everydays i hears more and more thing about you from other peoples

you better tell me the true now