• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

emptiness is form, form is emptiness

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiao cheebye pondan leetahbar, painful or not when you do it everyday?:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Black2545 when to the Lawyer for some thing else, not about the property, how many many many times I got to tell that to Bob… oh... your the other Bob didn't tell you? Your Right Brain didn't tell you? (the Left Brain?)]

there are so many lawyers, why go to chiatilik? by the way, wasn't ur consultation with him suppose to be "confidential"? how come there were others who knew about it and posted it in the old sbf forum?

Is there a restriction on which Lawyer to Go by You or Bob or Dirty Harry? Further more it is Bob who intro them to me.
chiatilik boasted that he charges at least a couple of hundreds per hour. why was he so good to listen to your "leegal" problems foc? if u got personal problem, u should have talked to SOS or samaritan of sgp. chia himself was hounded with lots of marital affairs problem. he helped u?...what a joke!!

SOS or Samaritan of sgp ?!?! Wake Up!!! those people don't know Law. You sure you know what happened not? Have you taken Your Daily Medication this morning? or you are born to ask Stupid Question?
again, all ur liasion with chia was exposed in the forum in which they (probably from u) accused my li'l brother LEETAHSAR trying to con your property. what million $ prop do u have by the way? and yes, by allowing divulging confidentiality between a lawyer and his client, wasn't chia infringing the code of legal practice ethic?

"Exposed"? I think you better check your memory, I don't do home work For You.
And Are You in a habit of any how point finger, accuse people whom you don't know and never meet before, blaming them for yours/Bob unpleasant encounter? without any evident or knowing the Whole Picture?
since u know the whole silly matter was NOT TRUE, have u made it a point to explain or defend leetahsar?

I did explain, but LTS have a unbalance Mind & broken heart, in no-time he is out again…_to take revenge on the forum and those who he think is against him. He Keep repited the same story over and over !
NO. actually, u were having a whale of time trying to sabo him further from the way u posted. u were trying to suck up the F4 who was cunny enough to derive fake info fr you so that they could once again ganged up to defame LTS.

Hey Buddy ! are you accuse me of anything, if you do, please come forward and face me personally, else you be a Bigger Coward and Liar than Bob.
And Look what are you do now? you are "Defaming" ME. without Knowing who I am. Is that cool ?
anyway, u should be happier with them now than with my li'l brother LTS. lamei. chiatilik and maybe ngejay would sure buy u expensive abalone or call u for regular dim sum with her bunch of fakers.

Can you please think of anything else but FOOD.? (I am on diet) are you sure you are not LTS ?
just to let u know, other than ngejay, the other two are very stingy. do not expect even a kiam kana (salted olive) from them by the way.

you are now quite useless to them and they should be avoiding you if i m not wrong. continue posting and hopefully, they might invite u back to their orgy sexsion.

Hey Buddy ! I am NOT a Gay… You are, try to remember that.
you should have gone to bluesotong or kelvin thum. he is the most nefarious kaypoh and sex pervert and would treat u to good makan for any rotten info u ve about LTS. then he would have a chance to spam all over here in some other nics we commonly see now.

Thanks, but I am NOT like what you think In your Sick Mind.
by the way, LEETAHSAR couldn't help anyone who doesn't wanna help himself. like u said, he's a goon and probably a nutcase too. LOL!

Thanks again, but I don't think you are his "Brother" at all. Just Some Pitfull Trouble Maker.

have u wonder why i m being targeted by mastershapeshifter n his clones?
Cos you like people "Tattered" you from behind?
got time to protest, no time for court - that's sdp's PATRIOTISM. jokers right?
Ahhh… Sorry lah, NOT Interest in POLITC but… Murder & Crime.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
very good. drop LEETAHSAR and look for another who u r comfortable to be with. simple lah, isn't it?:smile:

for someone who's always thinking so pessimistically, just wonder who's really sick. since u think lamei, chiatilik,ngejay and the others are best to be ur honored acquaintances, then continue to be associated with them.

you are free to choose and no one is stopping u. but it's very strange that u ve chosen to continue defame my li'l brother LEETAHSAR has revealed that u are no different from those F4 clowns which are trying to hard to join their club.

good luck to u and hopefully u make it in into their warped club as F5. :smile:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah Black2545, why waste your time with this lau hiao cheebye pondan? When you give him a long reply like that, he arse hole starts to lubricate. His cum filled brain thinks he has an audience in this forum. Leave him alone to me! I don't like to share his wet arse with others!.....lol......lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only those clowns could have united when faced with TBT charges, they would be much respected. tsk, tsk...sadly they only show their sick despicable prowess in the cyberforum and make themselves from dumb to dumber. LOL!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't u know he's upgraded after selling his 2nd flr yishun flat soon after divorcing his prettier younger wife.

it still amazes me that one could fall for a troll who text that "i m no longer virgin and only got 0 level with 2 tuo yue pin". love her or exploit her to do his bidding? crack ur brains over this indecent liasion.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't u know he's upgraded after selling his 2nd flr yishun flat soon after divorcing his prettier younger wife.

it still amazes me that one could fall for a troll who text that "i m no longer virgin and only got 0 level with 2 tuo yue pin". love her or exploit her to do his bidding? crack ur brains over this indecent liasion.

Pondan Bapok Cheebye Mouth. Stop using innuendos lah! Even with your small tiny balls you can come straight out and put down the names of the people you are talking about mah other than Ng Ejay instead of doing this all the time....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ciLllSAcF-8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look who's highlighting NG EJAY name now?:rolleyes:

c'mon ejay, u r balls enough to use expletive when posting in ur own nic. u do not need to appear in cloned nics. many already know ur cowardly antics.

when are u stripping red t-shrit again? :wink:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kum lan jiao bob sim u deserved lightning:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr Pak,

Your lightning bolt strike leech tah bar sooo many time, he still tok cok, dun answer the Elsie question. What to do huh? How to make leech tah bar answer the Elsie question. The whole internet deserve to know how leech tah bar take money that is meant for parent and keep for his own use. LEECH!!!!