• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Employers Should Shut The Fuck Up. Cannot Pay n Exploit, Don't Say We Dont Want Jobs

mikeryan

Re: Employers Should Shut The Fuck Up. Cannot Pay n Exploit, Don't Say We Dont Want J

Lets just hope there will be enough oppositon members this time round..

It should be serve as a wake up call for those IDOITS running the country.

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Employers Should Shut The Fuck Up. Cannot Pay n Exploit, Don't Say We Dont Want J

above all is true... i use to earn 1800 to 2500 pm.and i have been pay my taxes for the pass 10 year then FUXKING FT start comming in.. now my pay is 1300 to 1500 pm.this is how my gov thks me ... if i have a vote i vote PaP out...

FUxking GOV never think of ,we have children to feed,bill to pay, HDB installment to pay.

i feel that my country have betray me...

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

above all is true... i use to earn 1800 to 2500 pm.and i have been pay my taxes for the pass 10 year then FUXKING FT start comming in.. now my pay is 1300 to 1500 pm.this is how my gov thks me ... if i have a vote i vote PaP out...

FUxking GOV never think of ,we have children to feed,bill to pay, HDB installment to pay.

i feel that my country have betray me...:(

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal

i feel that my country have betray me...:(

Your country has not betrayed you. Your ruling party PAP has betrayed you. In a proper democracy, the party is not the government, the govt is not the country, society is not the government.

The country's most important part is the society. So you can say the PAP has betrayed the society/you.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

75% Chinks and the whole lot licking their wounds. Can't even answer a simple question as to how to implement mininum wage from these selfish bastards. Bred for numbers not brains as LKY always says. Fucking pathetic breed. Thank god you are a dying breed.

Does the Singaporean Chinese have any self respect left?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

75% Chinks and the whole lot licking their wounds. Can't even answer a simple question as to how to implement mininum wage from these selfish bastards. Bred for numbers not brains as LKY always says. Fucking pathetic breed. Thank god you are a dying breed.

Eh Cheebye KeiLeng...meet me now at Dickson road off serangoon road NOW. I will show you how easy it is to buy Ah Neis to beat their own kind. You fucktup snake head.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh Cheebye KeiLeng...meet me now at Dickson road off serangoon road NOW. I will show you how easy it is to buy Ah Neis to beat their own kind. You fucktup snake head.

Popped a vein I see you good for nothing Chink. A good for nothing sorry son of Singapore. What a fucking waste of tissue. Go jump off an MRT track in the morning motherfucker and save us all the grief.

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro SAF...just wait for next erections.....S'poreans bo hui liao.

Dont' vote for them, some perception is sure die.......Vote for them die faster....so most S'poreans including old uncles and aunties now know the "ba wu" of the MIWs.

Can hear them cursing at coffeshops everyday.

i hear it everyday in my coffee shop cursing and swearing

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Popped a vein I see you good for nothing Chink. A good for nothing sorry son of Singapore. What a fucking waste of tissue. Go jump off an MRT track in the morning motherfucker and save us all the grief.

U scared kenna hammered by your "untouchables" ah.

India is the most racist country on earth. Got caste system, got untouchables.

That is why u people are so hated everywhere you go. kenna hammered in britain ...KPKB say racist. Kenna recently in Sydney, Australia also call people racist.

Actually keilings like you are the BIGGEST RACIST on this earth.

Come to a nice country like S'pore and think your shit dont smell? Think again ok. You BO smells everywhere.

Thats why S'poreans keep away from u.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro SAF...just wait for next erections.....S'poreans bo hui liao.

Dont' vote for them, some perception is sure die.......Vote for them die faster....so most S'poreans including old uncles and aunties now know the "ba wu" of the MIWs.

Can hear them cursing at coffeshops everyday.

Erections somemore. What the fuck? The elections will come and go and PAP will still be in power. Worst of all we have to keep reading your miserable ranting in BOLD RED for the next 5 years about how everyone should wait for the next erections in 2018. Loser.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

U scared kenna hammered by your "untouchables" ah.

India is the most racist country on earth. Got caste system, got untouchables.

That is why u people are so hated everywhere you go. kenna hammered in britain ...KPKB say racist. Kenna recently in Sydney, Australia also call people racist.

Actually keilings like you are the BIGGEST RACIST on this earth.

Come to a nice country like S'pore and think your shit dont smell? Think again ok. You BO smells everywhere.

Thats why S'poreans keep away from u.

Fuck you lar loser. 75% and no balls and no brains. Go see your MP lar. Cry mother, cry father to him about minimum wage. At least he'll have a good laugh. SOB.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

i hear it everyday in my coffee shop cursing and swearing

I've been hearing it for the past 20 years at the local kopitiam and PAP are still in power. What else is new?

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Nehs love to fuck backside.

Why dont you go and fuck your own kind?

I have a suitable gay for you to fuck, go and fuck Nathan ok??