• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigrating to New Zealand

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fellow forumers,

I am looking to emigrate to New Zealand.

I am already 45 years old, single and I trade for a living. I cannot stand living in sinkapore anymore due to many reasons.

What are my chances of emigrating to New Zealand ?

Thank you for your advice. Cheers.

U

UpYoz_olo

Hi fellow forumers,

I am already 45 years old, single and I trade for a living. I cannot stand living in sinkapore anymore due to many reasons.

Forget it lah. You r done for liow. Unless you can stump up $1.5M to try for biz visa, your best chance is to try Sierra Lorne or Liberia - got diamonds to mine for. :biggrin:

Stay put n rot in Sg lah. Hiak hiak hiak ...

:oIo:

Fucking CB SIFU the monyet, Mandai people are looking all over for you.

:oIo:

Rafael Vandervaart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go thru a miration agent mate...they are best ppl to advise u on various methods to go...
U wan specifically NZ or u lookin at both NZ or OZ?
I Choose Oz due to various circumstances..

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Rafael

I am looking at NZ.

Shall I fly to NZ to consult a migration agent or is there one operating in Singapore ?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you all for the excellent resources.

The immigration consultant replied and said that I will qualify if I can get a job offer from a bank in NZ.

should be quite easy. i go over to NZ, register a phantom company, draft out a job of employment to you, but U pay me instead. viola! a job confirmation in NZ.

gosh, i have become way too dodgy ever since i got here.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
should be quite easy. i go over to NZ, register a phantom company, draft out a job of employment to you, but U pay me instead. viola! a job confirmation in NZ.

The threadstarter should contact Tuariki Delamere. He has it down to an artform.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi Sam,

Who is this Tuariki Delamere ? A immigration agent ? A fellow forumer ?

How do I contact him/her ?

Heard of Google? :wink:

If you're going to emigrate, you need to learn to be more resourceful. There is no nanny govt to take care of things in NZ. You're pretty much on your own.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

gosh, i have become way too dodgy ever since i got here.

Bro, this not dodgy lah. I called it "think outta the box".

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard of Google? :wink:

If you're going to emigrate, you need to learn to be more resourceful. There is no nanny govt to take care of things in NZ. You're pretty much on your own.

Since leaving Parliament, Delamere has established himself as an immigration consultant, founding the company of Tuariki Delamere & Associates. He also owns a successful cabaret restaurant in Auckland.

In 2000 Delamere rejoined the New Zealand National Party, the party he had started his political career with. However he ruled out a return to Parliament to concentrate on his business concerns.[2]

In March and November 2005, Delamere appeared in court on charges of fraud; the trial began in the High Court in Auckland on 7 February 2007.[3] After a 4 week trial, which cost him $1m to clear his name, it took the jury only 2 hours to find him innocent of all charges on 2 March 2007.[4]

I am not in this league.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sam.

Thanks. Tuariki Delamere is a licensed immigration consultant.

I will enlist his help. Looks like this guy really can get things done !

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go thru a miration agent mate...they are best ppl to advise u on various methods to go...
U wan specifically NZ or u lookin at both NZ or OZ?
I Choose Oz due to various circumstances..

I don't think Oz accepts migration application from anyone >45 years of age. I think NZ is a better bet for him as the age limit is 54 (I think but am not sure). Some people who can't qualify for an Oz migration visa actually get NZ visa, get NZ citizenship later on and then go to Oz. With NZ citizenship, you can stay indefinetely in Oz.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi fellow forumers,

Why not try USA, Shockshit/AussiePrank/Redbull323 is supposedly there thus he can help you to migrate over? NZ is too slow pace and has no nightlife.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Oz accepts migration application from anyone >45 years of age. I think NZ is a better bet for him as the age limit is 54 (I think but am not sure). Some people who can't qualify for an Oz migration visa actually get NZ visa, get NZ citizenship later on and then go to Oz. With NZ citizenship, you can stay indefinetely in Oz.

Nothing is impossible, just need $$$.
Date of Birth can be changed, esp if it is used to win an Olympic medal and do a nation proud. :biggrin: