• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite sinkie driving Benz have a right to show middle finger

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. Dog looks better than her. At least her dog was doggied. I don't think a sane chap would doggie her though.

I'm surprised and disappointed that this comes from you. I'm so handsome in my own eyes and in God's eyes, and yet have never accused anyone of being ugly. To those who focus on my claim to be handsome, you've lost focus that I've never accused, denegraded or despised anyone for being ugly. Everything's beautiful, everybody's beautiful, in its own way.

Watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a45z_HG3WU

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised and disappointed that this comes from you. I'm so handsome in my own eyes and in God's eyes, and yet have never accused anyone of being ugly. To those who focus on my claim to be handsome, you've lost focus that I've never accused, denegraded or despised anyone for being ugly. Everything's beautiful, everybody's beautiful, in its own way.

Political correctness gone mad :(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Political correctness gone mad :(

It's not about political correctness. It's about appreciation of humanity, within or without politics. For example, what's the use of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep an old sick man breathing a few more days or even a few more minutes when the sum could be used for the young and healthy to live a more comfortable life with brighter future?

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot the difference...

1on878.jpg

media_httpwwwswapmeet_tbHeH.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

Sorry, no difference. Both full of shit...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

So you took a happy pill and everything's rosy huh?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you took a happy pill and everything's rosy huh?

There's no need for rosy pill or tinted glasses. The trouble is with tainted glasses acquired through social conditioning. No mother thinks her baby is ugly and no children thinks their mothers are ugly. Think about it. Remove the socially engineered tainted glasses and you'll understand what it means by everybody's is beautiful, in their own ways, to themselves and to their loved ones, without needing to please everyone.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ever get myself a car... I will buy a Lexus- good sound proofing means I can bang pp n blame the branches. Lexus should have a new tag line: Lexus "escape jail terms"!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There's no need for rosy pill or tinted glasses. The trouble is with tainted glasses acquired through social conditioning. No mother thinks her baby is ugly and no children thinks their mothers are ugly. Think about it. Remove the socially engineered tainted glasses and you'll understand what it means by everybody's is beautiful, in their own ways, to themselves and to their loved ones, without needing to please everyone.

Thats how the world works mate. So filled with preferences and prejudices. Its the human condition.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My middle name's 'honest' so I cannot lie but must speak the truth.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My middle name's 'honest' so I cannot lie but must speak the truth.

Golden Honest Dragon, I always tell people, you cannot be as handsome as me, but you can be as handsome as yourself. That girl whomsoever may not be pretty to your eyes, but she's pretty in someone else's eyes, whom matters, whom holds her dear. Honest too.

I've always agreed with what Cpt. GMS said, almost like Forrest Gump, beauty is like a box of chocolate, you'd never know what you're gonna get - you'd never get to decide whether your mother or sister is pretty. You can choose your girlfriend and wife, but you'd never know how long it's gonna last.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sound's like someone's having one too ciga-weed too much, funny how the matas rarely arrest one of their own? :rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fark this bitch thinks she is? Wee Shu Min the second? Just look at her credentials! From neighbourhood schools and a silly external degree from UOL! :oIo:

College :

* Singapore Institute of Management '10
University of London
Accounting and Finance
* Nanyang Polytechnic '06
Diploma in Business Management

High School

* Bukit View Secondary School '02
* Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School '96

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are the most ugly thing in the world. Even a piece of dog turd looks better than you. :oIo: