• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite sinkie driving Benz have a right to show middle finger

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
2pzjg9w.jpg

150504_119030601494360_100001622630400_122973_5449052_n.jpg

155175_119028271494593_100001622630400_122942_6348359_n.jpg

[XXX
Leo Goh One fat fuck thinks tt I'm gettin in his way cos his fuck shit Honda is as fat as him n even have the cheek to ask me to fuck off... Too bad pal... Cos I'm driving a Benz... I have the right to get down n show u my finger... Apologies to the rest behind tt were horning... I dun judge ppl by the car they drive but that ...fat fuck really needs smth shaft up his arse...!! ; )

See More
15 minutes ago via iPhone · Like · Comment · Share
2 people like this.

XXX woohoooooooooooo! you goooooo gurllll!
11 minutes ago · Like

XXX FUUUUFUUUFUUUU FUUUUUUU -SLOW CLAPS-
10 minutes ago · Like

XXX WOOOOO............*ahem.....
8 minutes ago · Like]

bloody pig look into the mirror 1st

No wonder Judge believe elite Cleopatra driving Lexus killed cyclist when she said she tot it is a tree branch.

Such elite behavior seems accepted in Sinkieland

:oIo::oIo:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name is Leo Goh,

employer :

* Chamoxa Office Automation (S) Pte Ltd

College :

* Singapore Institute of Management '10
University of London
Accounting and Finance
* Nanyang Polytechnic '06
Diploma in Business Management

High School

* Bukit View Secondary School '02
* Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School '96

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=0&uid=3869121

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001622630400

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mercs are so common on our roads. Even taxis are Mercs. What the hell is this ugly bitch talking about? Besides, its probably daddy's car. And its no wonder she is still single......she is GAWD UGLY with a fuckup attitude to boot.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mercs are so common on our roads. Even taxis are Mercs. What the hell is this ugly bitch talking about? Besides, its probably daddy's car. And its no wonder she is still single......she is GAWD UGLY with a fuckup attitude to boot.

maybe her father is the boss of Chamoxa at Sim Lim Sq

:rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benz?! Sinkie sheep think the world of themselves when they are no more than big fishes in a small pond. How many of these self-proclaimed "elites" own a Bugatti Veyron? Or an Aston Martin One-77? :rolleyes:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fat cunt locked her fb Wall liao

knn

dare to post but dare not face the music ccb

Invite those drive Honda who buay song go Chamoxa find her

maybe buy computer got discount :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G

Gracia

It is tree trunk our Judge will believe. In fact even elephant legs our Judge will believe :oIo::oIo:
Whahahaha!!! That is one fugly fat bitch! Owning a merc these days are so common. Should post more of such fugly examples in future for us to blast. :biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably her father in laws' merz... spoiled shitless. proof that women are bad drivers and need more whipping.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ugly cant be helped

but her character also so stained

double jeopardy man!!

she only confirms the fact charbo shdnt drive :oIo: