• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Electrical Appliances in bunk during NS

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My time, my unit was standby armour unit during the MCA chief Tan Koon Swan trial. His supporters were on the streets of JB, threatened to go to the pumping station and cut water supply to sinkieland. That night, whole camp was lockdown, everyone's book out canceled and all personnel recalled. Then after midnight, whole camp was turned out. All tanks driven out to the parade square and 3 tonners went to pick up the live ammo from the dump. I can still remember one 3 tonner per platoon. All ready to load ammo. You can see the senior officers like CO, S1 to S4 all in a group at one end of the parade square waiting for Brigade to order load up. Once daylight came, then alert was cancelled and tanks driven back to the shed, and ammo trucks driven back to the dump and unloaded. That was a close one. I think the plan was to straight drive over to the causeway and shoot any fuckers coming over. LOL.
Similar with Chiam Herzog’s visit.
All units stayed in one month on full standby. The feeling was the closest I got to preparing for war.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Similar with Chiam Herzog’s visit.
All units stayed in one month on full standby. The feeling was the closest I got to preparing for war.
Yeah, I miss that thrill. It happened on my watch a few occasions. Nothing like a little real action potential to get the blood flowing. But we were young and gung ho back then. The trouble with armour is at that time, there was only one pure armour unit, which was 40. 40 comprises 3 companies, but sometimes, one company was training its mono intake and that left 2 companies. One of them could be overseas for training, which on many occasions left one ready to move company. In this company, a standby armour platoon had to be provided at all times. So, out of the 3 platoons, one was on standby. In this way, the standby platoon was rotated among only 3 platoons or 6 if the other company was in camp. Whereas say a standby regiment could be rotated among 10 infantry regiments because they count Guards and Commandoes on standby. So, we were always in the thick, and saw much more standby duty then any other branch of the SAF.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
*clap*clap*clap*clap*

Spoken like a true movie set soldier!

Yeah lah. What for right? As if Singapore would ever go to war? Imagine if you guys really had to fight war!!!! Need NTUC ration? Just tell the SAF go fuck off if they ever seriously ask you all to go fight.

Is there potential for fighting against a conventional army or enemy. Very little likelihood, in fact, almost non at all. Is there a potential for us to encounter a 5th column here or a coup style enemy, yes much more likely. For example, You can see there is already 1 million PRC living here. We can assume more then half are males. If just 100,000 were actually PLA personnel masquerading as bus drives, crane operators, waiters, cooks, etc. that is a huge 5th column. Since many are already crane operators, working as bus drivers, working in PSA etc. How hard would it be for PRC to send two container ships to singapore, loaded with ammo, weapons, armoured vehicles, etc. and have them off loaded at Tanjong Pagar Container Terminal (which is practically almost downtown), have the bus drivers commandeer their buses and drive the personnel down there to pick up their weapons and vehicles and just take over the island?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's incidents like these that makes me a staunch supporter of a strong SAF. Too bad these nation building moments can't be shared more widely. But I will be sure to tell my kids these stories when it's their turn to serve.

U don't need a strong SAF to defend singapore. When your enemies are not strong, you don't need the ridiculous $15 billion a year on defence.

Many moments like this are lost in time or will get lost soon. Many of these lau cheow who serve NS in the 70s and 80s are going to be dying off soon. And the OSA scare many of them to silence about the real shit going on in singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's incidents like these that makes me a staunch supporter of a strong SAF. Too bad these nation building moments can't be shared more widely. But I will be sure to tell my kids these stories when it's their turn to serve.

Just buy them the book lah. Here is an excerpt.

1585977768796.png

1585977837398.png

1585977902864.png

1585978003309.png

etc. and hence NS was born, thanks to the fucking Jews

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Is there potential for fighting against a conventional army or enemy. Very little likelihood, in fact, almost non at all. Is there a potential for us to encounter a 5th column here or a coup style enemy, yes much more likely. For example, You can see there is already 1 million PRC living here. We can assume more then half are males. If just 100,000 were actually PLA personnel masquerading as bus drives, crane operators, waiters, cooks, etc. that is a huge 5th column. Since many are already crane operators, working as bus drivers, working in PSA etc. How hard would it be for PRC to send two container ships to singapore, loaded with ammo, weapons, armoured vehicles, etc. and have them off loaded at Tanjong Pagar Container Terminal (which is practically almost downtown), have the bus drivers commandeer their buses and drive the personnel down there to pick up their weapons and vehicles and just take over the island?
Woah!

If any of those happen in sinkieland it would be a dream come true for me!

What about sleeper agent Indonesian and filipino maids? Stab their employers and family to death in their sleep in their own flats and homes.

No chance to even sound the alarm to call up the soldiers man. Lol!

Almost every household in Singapore has one of these sleeper agents. All programmed with codeword operation 69.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Woah!

If any of those happen in sinkieland it would be a dream come true for me!

What about sleeper agent Indonesian and filipino maids? Stab their employers and family to death in their sleep in their own flats and homes.

No chance to even sound the alarm to call up the soldiers man. Lol!

Almost every household in Singapore has one of these sleeper agents. All programmed with codeword operation 69.
U don't know meh? Ur wife is also a sleeper agent. SBF will activate her tonite to cut your lancheow off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen a guy who brought a hairdryer to BMT, even though all of us were new recruits and shaved bald. :o-o: