• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election 2016 - PR will be able to vote

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who hold any relevant Work Permits will also be taken into consideration .

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who hold any relevant Work Permits will also be taken into consideration .

6 out of every 10 sinkies voted for that, respect that too. I think we're super fucked, i'm staying coz CST taught me how to love this sorry excuse of a country and the WP rallies reminded me that i loved it.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRs might be the secret weapon that turns against their PAPpy Masters. You must understand that those foreign trash will soon be replaced by newer foreign trash in their jobs. They also face issues like squeezing mrt and high property prices.

It wouldn't be a surprise if PRs vote against PAPpy dogs.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRs might be the secret weapon that turns against their PAPpy Masters. You must understand that those foreign trash will soon be replaced by newer foreign trash in their jobs. They also face issues like squeezing mrt and high property prices.

It wouldn't be a surprise if PRs vote against PAPpy dogs.
not ture, PR may got the feeling that if they didn't vote PAP, they won't get their PR renewed later

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to make history about, HK already allows its PRs to do so....scary

In England, during the Margaret Thatcher/John Major era, whoever had to pay the poll tax would be eligible to vote. Foreign workers and foreign students all had to pay the poll tax, so all of them could vote!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
In England, during the Margaret Thatcher/John Major era, whoever had to pay the poll tax would be eligible to vote. Foreign workers and foreign students all had to pay the poll tax, so all of them could vote!

For commonwealth country students and workers. Students from other countries, like China, Philippines don't get to.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

facepalm.jpg