• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eldershield anyone?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya everybody :smile: Someone called me up and wanted to talk to me about upgrading my Eldershield. I remember a couple of years back I bought a eldershield policy from GE but this chap told me that I can upgrade my eldershield from any of the 3 companies he represent GE, NTUC and Aviva. He kept telling me about the Aviva plan and told me its the better of the lot and kept reasuring me that its ok to have a basic GE plan and an upgraded Aviva plan. What I want to know is:
1. Any of you guys upgraded your eldershield?
2. Have any of you guys bought the upgraded plan?
and 3. Are you paying through you CPF?

Thanks

martinchong

i see you can email your enquiry to [email protected]. They will contact you for the detail. They also can provide you comparison of three insurance companies (NTUC, AVIVA and Great Eastern) for ElderShield Upgrade.

Good luck :smile:

martinchong

MAS didn't call people to upgrade the ElderShield. Probably is Financial Consultant calling you to upgrade the ElderShield. If it is Financial Consultant calling you, it is good to ask few more consultant before you deciding. I know one adviser is quite professional, you can contact him on 9111 3701 (Wun Wei).

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP eldershield?? what kind of name is that, who is the one who coin it? what an idiot.

anyway pap eldershield = elderWhenAreYouGoingToDieWeAreClearingSpaceForYoungFT