• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eh Nurses! Resign la! Wait for Fark?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are quoting Sept figures

numbers smaller now as more wake up to the idea that government can really fuck you over if you remain ignorant and stubborn. Anti vaxx idiots can only be guai lan to a certain level and then cave in to reality

By Dec the number of unvaxxed seniors will be small enough for the government to let them be wiped out by the incoming wave . No political consequence . Gave these fuckers plenty of chance already .

Then they will focus on protecting the children.

Plan is all laid out

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Of the unvaccinated, more than half are children below the age of 12 and are not yet eligible. The remaining 400,000 unvaccinated comprise about 100,000 seniors aged 60 and above, and an estimated 300,000 individuals aged 12 to 59 years.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlig...sons-not-yet-inoculated-with-covid-19-vaccine
Aiyah of course not referring to the children lah.

When the children are allowed to vaccinate MOE will likely change rules to reflect the bigger population too.

So actually not that many not vaxxed. 400,000. 100,000 seniors .....retirees lah no need work. 300,000 this is where the unemployed and the very rich fall into. My guess is between 12 to 21 is another 100,000? So 200,000 aged 22 to 59.

BTW.......NSF got any ruling for mandatory vaccination? Anyone knows?

@sweetiepie ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nurses are frontline staffs and will have greater risks of being exposed to Covid-19 patients. Although the final choice is still up them, I find that they are being naive for rejecting vaccination.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
in all the work places, if the company force pple to jab, they have to walk out. If company no one work, what the fuck can they do?

Singaporeans, you wake up yet?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm is there anything that forbids Muslim men from wearing Tudung?

I think it would be a good gesture on the part of Muslim men to wear tudung to support their women. Maybe not like daily at the start but for a day a year first?

Hey maybe even non Muslims can wear as well in support. Imagine whole world everyone wears Tudung on a particular day.

International Tudung Day!
Tudung is a standard arab garb for both men and women,

1634534855852.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
in all the work places, if the company force pple to jab, they have to walk out. If company no one work, what the fuck can they do?

What choice does PAP have ?

Vaccinate the shit out of majority, restricted dining size, limited travel…. All still no use. So have to find a boogeyman to blame - the unvaccinated

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The company can immediately hire a fully vaccinated, clean and responsible employee to replace the unvaccinated filthy rat

Good riddance

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filipina nurses are the best and maganda too.
Only problem they tend to be a bit noisy and drink till late on their off days.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filipina nurses are the best and maganda too.
Only problem they tend to be a bit noisy and drink till late on their off days.

Malaysian Chinese nurses from Malacca and Penang are the best. Ipoh too

Many many many fond memories of secret RV with them. Weekend calls just fly by .

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG healthcare workers are very docile.
Plus the doctors are beta cucks who love to suck MOH cock.
Otherwise their careers are over.

This is why I take extra precautions so that I never have to see a doctor...but
it is a challenge as you never know when you'll need medical intervention.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG healthcare workers are very docile.
Plus the doctors are beta cucks who love to suck MOH cock.
Otherwise their careers are over.

This is why I take extra precautions so that I never have to see a doctor...but
it is a challenge as you never know when you'll need medical intervention.

I am so glad I am at a level where I don't need to see someone like you

System will automatically slot you to some imported fake MBBS who will make a fatal error and end your worthless meaningless life