• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu ER nurse, 28, reveals she has made more than $2 MILLION selling her study notes on ETSY - after her teaching videos went viral on TikTok

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

A very savvy side hustle! ER nurse, 28, reveals she has made more than $2 MILLION selling her study notes on ETSY - after her teaching videos went viral on TikTok​

• Stephanee Beggs, 28, from California, is the founder and CEO of RNExplained
  • She started sharing teaching videos while studying for her boards in June 2020
  • Beggs has been selling her notes on Etsy and 'hit $2 million' in profits last year
An ER nurse has opened up about how she made more than $2 million selling her study notes on Etsy after graduating from school.

Stephanee Beggs, 28, from California, turned her side hustle into a full-time business after she went viral on TikTok, where she now has over 650,000 followers thanks to her teaching videos.

The RNExplained founder and CEO shared her incredible success story on Fox Business's Varney & Co Monday after being named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 list in the education sector this year.

'I fell right into it. It was very unintentional. I got started selling my notes when I graduated from nursing school,' she told host Ashley Webster, who was subbing in for Stuart Varney.

ER nurse Stephanee Beggs, 28, from California, has made more than $2 million selling her study notes on her Etsy

• ER nurse Stephanee Beggs, 28, from California, has made more than $2 million selling her study notes on her Etsy
The RNExplained founder and CEO was studying for her board exam in June 2020 when she started sharing her teaching videos on TikTok

The RNExplained founder and CEO was studying for her board exam in June 2020 when she started sharing her teaching videos on TikTok

• The RNExplained founder and CEO was studying for her board exam in June 2020 when she started sharing her teaching videos on TikTok
'I was studying for the boards exam, what we call the NCLEX for nursing. And it was right when the pandemic happened, so I had nobody to study with. I would teach myself to the wall and I would record it. And then I posted that onto social media and people loved it.'

Beggs shared her first teaching video on TikTok in June 2020, and viewers started reaching out to her, asking to buy her handwritten notes.

The demand led to the creation of her Etsy shop, RNExplained, where she sells her notes and nursing-themed merchandise, including T-shirts, notepads, and sticker packs.

'I created a shop that eventually became viral,' she explained. 'So now I sell study sheets. I passed the boards a long time ago, and now I sell them for students who are approaching the boards exam and taking tests in nursing school.'

The prices range from $2 for a single condition study sheet to $30 to $40 for her class subject packets. She also offers a comprehensive nursing school bundle with all of her notes for $115.

Beggs told Webster that she 'hit $2 million' in profits last year and has turned RNExplained into a full-time job.

Beggs explained during her appearance on Fox Business's Varney & Co on Monday that viewers would reach out to her and ask to by her study notes

• Beggs explained during her appearance on Fox Business's Varney & Co on Monday that viewers would reach out to her and ask to by her study notes
Begg takes pride in her clear and concise notes, which she breaks down in her videos

Begg takes pride in her clear and concise notes, which she breaks down in her videos

• Begg takes pride in her clear and concise notes, which she breaks down in her videos
Beggs shared that she 'hit $2 million' in profits last year and has turned RNExplained into a full-time job

• Beggs shared that she 'hit $2 million' in profits last year and has turned RNExplained into a full-time job
The prices range from $2 for a single condition study sheet to $30 to $40 for her class subject packets. She also offers a comprehensive nursing school bundle with all of her notes for $115

• The prices range from $2 for a single condition study sheet to $30 to $40 for her class subject packets. She also offers a comprehensive nursing school bundle with all of her notes for $115
She added that she is still working as an ER nurse and is also teaching pharmacology at a university.

The TikTok creator is continuing to grow her online empire with the launch of her RNExplained Teaching Series on YouTube.

'My teaching videos are free, cut out all of the fluff, packed with memory tricks and mnemonics, and deliver a bulk of content that every nursing student needs,' she shared in her promo video.

Earlier this month, Beggs penned an essay for Insider about how she became a nurse and launched her multi-million dollar business.

She explained that she graduated with a bachelor's degree in business marketing and was working as an operations assistant at Warner Brothers Studio when she realized she wanted to be in the medical profession.

LINK

Beggs she is still working as an ER nurse and is also teaching pharmacology at a university

• Beggs she is still working as an ER nurse and is also teaching pharmacology at a university
The TikTok creator is continuing to grow her online empire with the launch of her RNExplained Teaching Series on YouTube

• The TikTok creator is continuing to grow her online empire with the launch of her RNExplained Teaching Series on YouTube
Beggs was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 list in the education sector this year following her incredible success

• Beggs was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 list in the education sector this year following her incredible success
At 25, she started an accelerated nursing program, which led to the creation of her TikTok page and study guides a year later.

'I work 12-hour shifts at the hospital and when that's over, I go home and work on being an influencer and my business. When I have days off, all I do is work on my social media, whether it's creating and editing content or answering comments, DMs, and emails,' wrote Beggs, who films and edits her videos herself.

She noted that everything she teaches on social media 'comes full circle in real life in the emergency room.'

'Even two years later, it's still mind blowing that my TikTok blew up as much as it did. It can feel so shocking at times that so many people want to follow me,' she admitted. 'But then I take a step back and realize that I've put in so much work and that it shouldn't be so surprising that people admire and like my content.

'In the end, it makes me feel really good that I'm able to have an impact on people's nursing and healthcare journeys, just like they've had on mine.'

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...makes-2-MILLION-selling-study-notes-ETSY.html