• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eh Drifter! You claim to be god. Prove it to us.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true bro. I've seen him walk on water before. Trust drifter with all your heart and you'll be blessed. Have faith.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on gentlemen, this is not the way. I haven't been around for some time now and admittedly i dont know whats going on. Suddenly there are so many threads and posts and its just too many to follow. So even if Drifter has made a mistake of got 'stuck' there is no need to make fun of him.
He has his views and we have ours but that should not make us be nasty towards one another.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on gentlemen, this is not the way. I haven't been around for some time now and admittedly i dont know whats going on. Suddenly there are so many threads and posts and its just too many to follow. So even if Drifter has made a mistake of got 'stuck' there is no need to make fun of him.
He has his views and we have ours but that should not make us be nasty towards one another.

Why would I, an atheist, make fun of him? I'm parodying the unthinking christians rather. They and their evidence-free faith where hearsay is the most rigorous proof they possess. I've seen drifter walk on water. Therefore, it's true. Believe him and you shall live for eternity. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro , check out this thread ...he dare not even come in when i told him i wanted to show him proof . :wink: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?116062-simple-question-for-christians-)/page5

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love to see you get stuck again bro. Ahahahahahahah.........

cheers

dude , you are the one who get stuck . you dont even dare to go in that thread with drifter last night . you just talk cock as usual . zzzzzzz

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
come boy boy kinana ...let lempeh perform miracle for you ...why so scare to face me again ? WHAHAHAHAHAHA :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did. A lot of my friends and families were present when he fed all of us with just 1 loaf of bread and 1 fish.

yes bother cruxx ...you and your family and friends all kena 4D first prize when you see me perform miracle right ?