• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Effigy of Gary Neville burned at the stake by Valencia fans

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is the record goalscorer. those wannabes are only the supporting casts. Rooney is simply the best of the best ! :biggrin:

Rooney is past his best. I would even question whether Hodgson should take him to the Euros. Has he ever delivered on expectation at ANY major tournament?

Hodgson himself should have been sacked after the World Cup. Clear the deadwood and build a team for the future around Kane, Alli, Stones and Dier.

jw5

Loyal
Rooney is past his best. I would even question whether Hodgson should take him to the Euros. Has he ever delivered on expectation at ANY major tournament?

Hodgson himself should have been sacked after the World Cup. Clear the deadwood and build a team for the future around Kane, Alli, Stones and Dier.

I hope you are not suggesting that Gary Neville be the next England manager. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope you are not suggesting that Gary Neville be the next England manager. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

To be fair, Neville is a decent pundit and should go back to SKY Sports but he is way over his head managing any La Liga, EPL, Serie A or Bundesliga club. The language barrier probably didn't help either.

Ryan Giggs is doing it the right way - learn from an experienced manager before striking out on your own later on.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rooney's record speaks for itself. 51 goals for country. but don't know how many goals against the likes of San Marino and Andorra. my guess is quite a lot. :biggrin:

guess who is the next England manager after the Euros ? who is the Bookies' favorite ?

jw5

Loyal
To be fair, Neville is a decent pundit and should go back to SKY Sports but he is way over his head managing any La Liga, EPL, Serie A or Bundesliga club. The language barrier probably didn't help either.

Ryan Giggs is doing it the right way - learn from an experienced manager before striking out on your own later on.

Rooney's record speaks for itself. 51 goals for country. but don't know how many goals against the likes of San Marino and Andorra. my guess is quite a lot. :biggrin:

guess who is the next England manager after the Euros ? who is the Bookies' favorite ?

England should go for a former superstar player, someone like Steven Gerrard or Frank Lampard. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The job of England Coach is a poisoned chalice. Whoever takes the job is doomed to fail. England lack the talent pool of players needed to win a major tournament. The closest they got was back in Italia 90 when Bobby Robson was coach and they had the likes of Gary Lineker, Bryan Robson, David Platt and Paul Gascoigne.

Damn that penalty shoot-out!

jw5

Loyal
The job of England Coach is a poisoned chalice. Whoever takes the job is doomed to fail. England lack the talent pool of players needed to win a major tournament. The closest they got was back in Italia 90 when Bobby Robson was coach and they had the likes of Gary Lineker, Bryan Robson, David Platt and Paul Gascoigne.

Damn that penalty shoot-out!

Germans: "What's wrong with having more penalty shoot-outs?" :confused: