• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peter Lim to takeover MU from Glazers next?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year the club announced record revenues but the future is not so certain given failure on the pitch last season.

The huge spend on new players - with more to come - will make a dent in profits over the next year.

And given the massive loans the Glazers have out then a predicted rise in US interest rates could have further impact.
But who would buy the club at the kind of level the Glazers want?

I understand one potential buyer could be Peter Lim.

Singapore businessman Lim currently owns La Liga club Valencia.

But intriguingly Lim also has a stake in Salford City, the non-League club backed by ex-United ‘Class of 92’ stars Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville.

Could it be that Lim plans a takeover of United with the backing of those players? They could woo back the hearts of those United fans who despise the Glazer ownership.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-munich-line-30million-bid.html#ixzz3FwWODhoX

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arrogant Man Yoo supporters should learn to eat humble pie when their club is below mine in the league table and not playing Champions League. :biggrin:

And because presstitutes has many of these arrogant fans, it gives me pleasure taking swipes at them whenever they slip up.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he already bought valencia, where got money to buy? Even if he hadnt bought valencia, he is still not rich enough to buy man u. They leveraged buyout trick that the glazers used cannot be used again.

Anyway man u will not allowed to sold to a chink.

Abramovich

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he already bought valencia, where got money to buy? Even if he hadnt bought valencia, he is still not rich enough to buy man u. They leveraged buyout trick that the glazers used cannot be used again.

Anyway man u will not allowed to sold to a chink.

That bloke will always be my shadow. He will have to emulate me and not the other way round.