• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

education in Australia

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I studied in one of the top Uni in Australia. I must say that i am pretty shocked by the calibre of some of the Aussie students i came across. I mean, this uni is considered the top 3 in Aus so its student population kinda represent the calibre of Aussie's creme de la creme. One thing's for sure: they are weak in mathematics! Well, at least for those in my course. And i am not sure if it is because they are just plain lazy to read up or because they are slow in learning....when i do group assignments with them, i found out that they don't even understand the fundamentals...wth.... all they know how to do is contribute losta bullshit and a white piece of paper!

I seriously wonder what have they been learning in high school!? Sex, drugs, how to get high and drunk?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I studied in one of the top Uni in Australia. I must say that i am pretty shocked by the calibre of some of the Aussie students i came across. I mean, this uni is considered the top 3 in Aus so its student population kinda represent the calibre of Aussie's creme de la creme. One thing's for sure: they are weak in mathematics! Well, at least for those in my course. And i am not sure if it is because they are just plain lazy to read up or because they are slow in learning....when i do group assignments with them, i found out that they don't even understand the fundamentals...wth.... all they know how to do is contribute losta bullshit and a white piece of paper!

I seriously wonder what have they been learning in high school!? Sex, drugs, how to get high and drunk?

Which univ are you from, and I will tell you if it is a top univ. :biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which univ are you from, and I will tell you if it is a top univ. :biggrin:

top univ? in arsetralia?

there is no such thing as "top university" in arsetralia. its all mediocre bullshit and you know it.

u want a top univ go where the best are - not 2nd class arsetralia

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which top Uni you belong ? I was top too ! creme-de-la-creme indeed.. my Dean Merit list and Golden Key award were the past.. now focusing of making gains.. seeking loopholes.. and seeking compensation claim :smile:

The world isn't fair.. as long as I gain who cares the rest.. heehee...

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
0,,6374340,00.jpg

Sex, drugs, get high.... why not man.. ample hot chicks when I was last there for a vacation, racist when sober, easy to chat up when drunk...
:biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oei..you got the making of another LKY...

Heehee... LKY can set rules.. i can siam rules.. haha.. not happy ? Pls get him to sue me in Melbourne.. heehee..

Who cares the rest.. they must be in an enclosed space whining why the other world is having hefty tax yet the ppl are having fun :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
University of Hard Knocks, NSW campus :p

Now, that is what I call a TOP Univ. It is not what is been taught, it is also what you discovered and learnt. :p:p

We see what happen to Singapore now under the charge of the creme-de-la-creme scholars.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex, drugs, get high.... why not man.. ample hot chicks when I was last there for a vacation, racist when sober, easy to chat up when drunk...
:biggrin:

Should visit the campus during late summer when academic year starts, and less clothes are needed to keep warm.