• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmwer says John Tan fucked his wife inside RC and broke up his family

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-has-an-affair-and-broke-up-a-family.6927616/

This is my story

In 2018, my ex-wife joined the West Coast PAP Meet the People under S Iswaran. The subsequent year was marked by growing unease in our home. She started coming home late, and the emotional distance between us widened. Determined to understand the cause, I engaged a private investigator. He uncovered a disturbing truth: my wife was having an affair with the PAP’s branch secretary, a married man with his own family.

I immediately voiced my concerns to the PAP’s top leadership, hoping they would address the moral misconduct of one of their own. On December 14, 2020, I sent a detailed message to both the PM and MP, highlighting the anguish my family, especially our four children, had experienced due to the secretary’s behavior. I believed that members of the PAP should uphold a high moral and ethical standard, in line with the party’s esteemed values.

However, my pleas for acknowledgment and action seemed to fall on deaf ears. The lack of response and corrective action from the party was deeply disheartening. With no other recourse, and our marriage irreparably harmed, I made the painful decision to divorce my wife. This period marked a time of personal reevaluation and healing.

Recently, I've been alarmed to hear about more incidents within the PAP and I found out that he is still the PAP's branch secretary. These events have only reaffirmed my earlier concerns, making me fear that the party is heading towards a moral decline. What once stood as a beacon of integrity now seems to be tainted with moral decay.

Despite the enormous challenges and heartbreak, I've strived to rebuild my life. My top priority was to create a stable and nurturing environment for my children, attending to their emotional needs. Thankfully, I found love again and have since remarried. While I successfully navigated these tumultuous times, I'm acutely aware that the outcome could have been tragically different for many others.

I feel compelled to share my story now, urging partners everywhere to exercise caution when their spouses become involved with PAP Branch MPS.

I've been defamed. Consulting my bayi lawyer now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i’ve known earlier that rc’s were full of rotten cunts and pa was full of puntang attractions i would have worked my way there in a leadership role and humped and pumped heartland milfs till kingdom cum.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i’ve known earlier that rc’s were full of rotten cunts and pa was full of puntang attractions i would have worked my way there in a leadership role and humped and pumped heartland milfs till kingdom cum.
I am volunteering now , assisting chairman woman wing

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people who go to these PAP grassroots events are there to get free food, business deals or sex. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am volunteering now , assisting chairman woman wing
please help yourself and enjoy!
IMG_1051.gif

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

The muud on the far right with head gear on is committing shirk. Outright shirk.

In PAP-piglet imposed dictatorship they have always been fervently anti Islam and anti Muslim, and true to expectations Malaun and Indon are not Muslims, so they don't object to it, but rest assured, in elsewhere around the world, imposition of outright shirk, kufr or any other forbidden concepts would have been met with fierce resistance. Stinkypura would have been turned to dust by now if they had dared to pursue any policy that is outright anti Muslim, and/or anti Islamic.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muud on the far right with head gear on is committing shirk. Outright shirk.

In PAP-piglet imposed dictatorship they have always been fervently anti Islam and anti Muslim, and true to expectations Malaun and Indon are not Muslims, so they don't object to it, but rest assured, in elsewhere around the world, imposition of outright shirk, kufr or any other forbidden concepts would have been met with fierce resistance. Stinkypura would have been turned to dust by now if they had dared to pursue any policy that is outright anti Muslim, and/or anti Islamic.
@duluxe clone .... busy switching clones