• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW: My friend in SPH told me Tony Tan is a good man

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this is in EDMW

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3373902

My friend in SPH told me Tony Tan is a good man
He never scold people and always smile at people and is very patience to employees one.
they make mistakes he will nicely ask them to learn from it and not to repeat it in future.
nvr once see him lose his cool...a very approachable n down to earth boss

------------

That must be true! That is why PAP wants TT to be the boss. Make mistakes, no problem.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw this is in EDMW

He never scold people and always smile at people and is very patience to employees one.
they make mistakes he will nicely ask them to learn from it and not to repeat it in future.

------------

That must be true! That is why PAP wants TT to be the boss. Make mistakes, no problem.

Tony Tan also open the reserve easily to let PAP has their hands on it when ever they want. Because he is very nice mah....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this is in EDMW

------------

Well unlike a certain pink shirt man who slapped an Indian in the face, Tony has values.

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What values? I find him untrustworthy with him dodging simple questions during interviews. Says a lot but never answer. Always giving condescending "it's very clear" answers, treating others like morons. His son's 12 years deferment from NS is unfair, clearly an abuse of his power. Dread to think what he would do with his newly found power if he is given power again. As you have pointed in the slapping story, this man may have a vendetta and unfinished business too. He has also gone down the "against constitution" path saying he wants to meddle in economy planning. This man keeps flipping his position like prata, how to trust him?

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you want to say Tony got foresight? Who was against the MRT? And he not only disagreed, he could have debated with the cabinet, but he chose to ridicule the idea by dismissing it as "foolish", published in the press. This guy is a loose cannon, instead of discussing in private, he went public. How to work with govt as president?

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this one from the thread...

"my friend told me today
If i suck long enough I can also be like TinTin a PAP MP"

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw this is in EDMW

------------

if we're polling for ''Boss of the Year'' ......................let Tony Tan win for all we care...............

we're talking about a president here..................that's supposed to stop PAP from throwing any remaining money we have..................either in lousy investments or in their own pockets !

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM #2
alibababags
Supremacy Member

my friend say last time when he defence minister
whenever he visit some camp, even when he damn far away, expect you to stand at attention and greet him.

if he never see you do that, he will personally fark you upside down.

hear say from my colleague.

My friend says so too.