• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1897929_725588297474160_1604610890_n.jpg

1962767_10201649568857803_102880257_n.jpg

Click on above pic to see thread on more than 10 Years of omissions in financial statements submissions By PA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As part of audit, all ministers should disclose the names of all their relatives in position of power in government and civil service..

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree that he should wake up his idea. :wink:

We need a spontaneous change, a bubble burst. I hope they don't wake up until the changes take place until the bubble had burst and they all got to run road like what happen in Nepal reduced to paupers.

jw5

Loyal
How wonderful it would be if the day comes when they really had to run, with the little india rioters chasing after them.
What beautiful irony. :wink:

We need a spontaneous change, a bubble burst. I hope they don't wake up until the changes take place until the bubble had burst and they all got to run road like what happen in Nepal reduced to paupers.

jw5

Loyal
They can always proclaim their relatives as being part of an "exceptional family". :wink:

As part of audit, all ministers should disclose the names of all their relatives in position of power in government and civil service..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can always proclaim their relatives as being part of an "exceptional family". :wink:

I think the way to deal with this problem is to follow USA style and set maximum 8 years office term. If only we have that, LHL would have been gone by now..

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the way to deal with this problem is to follow USA style and set maximum 8 years office term. If only we have that, LHL would have been gone by now..

As long as the self-serving scums in white is in power, the USA style of maximum 8 years office term would never materialized.
We don't have to wait for 8 years, if enough AMK residents would wise up and how evil PAP is we can vote LHL out in the next GE.

Aljunied residents have created history by voting out PAP in a GRC.

AMK residents can also go down in history by voting out the useless PM.
Then, they would be the true dragon (loong) slayer :biggrin:

1006018_624037607629230_642975282_n.jpg

Friends and foes would be waiting for old fart in the cul-de-sac in the next world

jw5

Loyal
If they were to follow that, they would need all their extended third aunties and sixth grandmothers to keep it going. :wink:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
936182_587428597956798_92790228_n.jpg

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.
But it cannot survive treason from within.

An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.

A murderer is less to fear.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero

jw5

Loyal
A "first world" Singapore could be merely an aspiration.

LOL ................ LOL

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A "first world" Singapore could be merely an aspiration.

LOL ................ LOL

Stinking land has never been first world. In fact, 4th world or lost world or hell will be better term. When your neighbors and colleagues are chow shit skins and pee noys, I call it a public toilet. Everyone and anyone can shit and pee in public toilets.