• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMW forum thread reaches 63 pages - "Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong"

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 15% to 25% vote turnover is not impossible because many eyes and pockets are hurt this days. Important is to give people courage to vote against PAP and to educate old timers and useless Singaporeans who are uneducated and love the PAP when they get free things from CDC and GST rebates. These two groups are the hardcore PAP voters because they are uneducated and think that PAP is good. This two groups don't look at buying property or have children that need to buy property so they don't have income or job problem or property loan problem.

jw5

Loyal
Any suggestions on political unknowns who may step forward to take on LHL in AMK GRC.

There is one possibility I have in mind, very low profile former scholar and a member of our forum, but before GE 2011, he started a thread to sabotage the opposition new candidate, so he might not be a real opposition supporter but only pretending.
If his identity is revealed, many people will be upset with him. :(

jw5

Loyal
If LHL is not voted out and allowed to continue as PM until he voluntarily "steps down", his choice of successor will inevitably be someone who is very "grateful" for the opportunity, just like his predecessor was.
And you know what "grateful" people are like.
To stop the cycle from continuing, he needs to be voted out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL is not voted out and allowed to continue as PM until he voluntarily "steps down", his choice of successor will inevitably be someone who is very "grateful" for the opportunity, just like his predecessor was.
And you know what "grateful" people are like.
To stop the cycle from continuing, he needs to be voted out.

quite easy to tell who they are grooming to be the successor, every other day appear in the news with goody boy image and giving good news...

jw5

Loyal
quite easy to tell who they are grooming to be the successor, every other day appear in the news with goody boy image and giving good news...

His background and his mentality suits them right to the core.

Yoshitsune

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Making noise in internet forums about the PAP is just letting off steam. Nothing useful done in reality.

Must learn from me. I know exactly how to piss the IB off with my kind of postings and mind games. And no one knows about my 'special weapon'. Not even Leongsam. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Oh and don't forget to vote LHL out hor.

Try your luck and you may hit the mark.

Cheers!