• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edison bounces back AGAIN!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aangsc said:
Make him a eunuch, girl oso no brain lah dreaming that he loves her but actually only e body. After job done , soon break up...as expected.
Probably looking for next near 16 years old gal again. Beware sex predator prowling the street of HK....

Funny thing is that after the publicity, they still want to go at it with him, like that mother of two.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
for fuck of course the younger the better (legal age of course).......there is no fighting mother nature......youth outranks everything. Put a young whore against a well kept MILF still no fight....But for companionship of course i dun want a young bimbo who i cannot communicate with.

I prefer MILF

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Although we were together for only three months, we really had a great time. He loved me so much at the time and I believe he was wholehearted," she told the media, with even more tears rolling down her cheeks.

Since it was mutual and consensual and that she believed Edison loved her wholeheartedly, no wonder she was overwhelmed with too much joy that she cried.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can fuck oredy , fuck lor :o
374629_10150359048277879_169796387878_8239244_736760612_n.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edison should stick to Chinese girls, better don't play around with Thai women who often castrate unfaithful lovers. :biggrin:

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking retards like you don't know that I don't have a daughter nor a sister? But I fuck your mum. So you better call me daddy. LOL!...

lianbeng actually wanted to type ur mother but gave u some respect but...kanninabu chowcheebye lah!:oIo::mad:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
27yygxs.jpg

It's amazing how words can U-turn. Edison is back to his old self. Now the girl whom he had a fling with took the public to a ride with a mixture of lies and half-truths. The picture was clear but she decided to throw in confusion to blur the picture with a second part, hoping to do damage control. Just like Hymenoplasty, what's broken can still be fixed. :smile:

Last edited: