• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edison bounces back AGAIN!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
i6d1uf.jpg

8 Nov – Model Cammi Tse who was in the recent sex photo scandal with singer Edison Chen, has tearfully confirmed that she did indeed lose her virginity to him, according to the May Daily website.

Her recent statement contradicts with her previous one where she told the media that she did not have a sexual relationship with Edison. During an interview last Wednesday, the 16-year-old model broke down and admitted that Edison filmed a 2-minute bedroom scene but stressed she did wear underwear and a uniform while doing it.

She said Edison wanted to film her, saying it was for his company.

"Although we were together for only three months, we really had a great time. He loved me so much at the time and I believe he was wholehearted," she told the media, with even more tears rolling down her cheeks.

However, during another interview by Hong Kong's Apple Daily on Thursday, she denied having sex with Edison and claimed that there was no erotic video clip, saying she only went to his house to "watch TV".

In response to why Edison wasn't wearing a shirt in most of the photos, Cammi said it is normal for men, including her dad, to wear little or nothing on hot days.

Cammi was 16 in March, the legal age of consensual sexual activities in Hong Kong. It is not known when Edison actually took her virginity.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edison should be banned from what he is doing. Otherwise the world will be flooded with crying babies.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys love sex, imho, dun seems anything wrong.:biggrin:

dun understand why he don't start a av company to fulfill his fantasy?:biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is Edison Chen's backer? With his constant exploits, this man's reputation must be in the drains. Yet he is constantly doing this and that. So strange. 16 year old also fuck, knn

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
can fuck oredy , fuck lor :o

I dunno leh. Now that I am in my 40s, I look at those in the early 20s, even very sexy and beautiful also not interested. macham like having sex with kids like dat. Would prefer more mature ladies these days.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edison should be banned from what he is doing. Otherwise the world will be flooded with crying babies.
Make him a eunuch, girl oso no brain lah dreaming that he loves her but actually only e body. After job done , soon break up...as expected.
Probably looking for next near 16 years old gal again. Beware sex predator prowling the street of HK....

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing surprising. A predator with more than adequate pre-requisites understands rule #1: Never let go of any opportunity - irregardless young old thin fat.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please, whatever her name, please don't play victim and cry unfairness.

Edison is handsome and you just wanted to lay him, like many other girls. Even if you knew that it was a one-night-stand and that he wasn't going to love you, you would still have offered your body willingly to a handsome face.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno leh. Now that I am in my 40s, I look at those in the early 20s, even very sexy and beautiful also not interested. macham like having sex with kids like dat. Would prefer more mature ladies these days.
for fuck of course the younger the better (legal age of course).......there is no fighting mother nature......youth outranks everything. Put a young whore against a well kept MILF still no fight....But for companionship of course i dun want a young bimbo who i cannot communicate with.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, whatever her name, please don't play victim and cry unfairness.

Edison is handsome and you just wanted to lay him, like many other girls. Even if you knew that it was a one-night-stand and that he wasn't going to love you, you would still have offered your body willingly to a handsome face.
it takes 2 hands to clap.:biggrin:
maybe edison has a bad name so she trying to exploit that.:biggrin: