• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malpaso remember to collect ur tuition fees from bungalow boy. Hahaha.

Thanks for your well wishes. I understand u are SEC owner. Congrats. Good design n reputable international developer. Cannot go wrong.

thanks man. . SEC ok la, a bit expensive but what the heck, i like setia and also greenery concept.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Your place is beautiful. Only reason why I didn't end up buying SEC is because my friend bought a spring unit. Haha. Stupid reason right?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sure there will be some argument, but actually depend a lot on how the by law is drafted. in the strata title act, they give a sample, but i believe it a sample only. fyi, the committee wil call AGM and before that table a motion to allow renovation for example. those who present (form a quorum) will vote yes or no. if more than 70% of those present are against the motion, it will be defeated. sama sama like parlimen like that laaa. if motion passed already and those never attend the AGM, KPKB also no use. unless they band together and then they have to go to MC table another motion to cancel the earlier motion. a lot of arguing one if controversial issue . :smile:

Yes. A agree with you. Not easy to change the law. Thanks for educating the sissy guy from Pelangi.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyaaa relak lah, friend. no big deal to just talk here. congrats & enjoy your future new house.

Agree Malpaso. The sissy guy want to get rid of people that talk something he dont like to hear. He thinks that he is emperor Qin here??? He contradict himself. He is the one talking a bout Tmn Pelangi in this thread but get angry when others talk about other taman ..... a mentally imbalance guy.....lol.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls la. I was just telling u ur argument that BDO is a better investment is flawed. Hence I used Pelangi as example. U idiot some more say Pelangi Indah. Don't be childish la. Small kid stay father bungalow want to act yaya. Don't know how JMC work some more want to tekan people say hardcore gardener ask people fly kite. I sissy humsap old man cannot stand u this type of idiot. At least I know my stuff. U only know how to kao bei about ur BDO is good investment. Go away la crazy dog. Stop yapping here. If u got nothing better to say dont say anything. The more u say the more u look like an idiot who obviously don't own a bungalow. Damn low class. Come summer forum talk cock about people property some more want to challenge. I can say all I like cos I now spring owner n this thread caters to people like me u idiot. Of course I can yaya la. If I summer owner I also can yaya here u get it or not. Go away la BoDOh supporter.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. A agree with you. Not easy to change the law. Thanks for educating the sissy guy from Pelangi.

Are you for real BoDOh Kia ?i already knew the answer on the election process before malposo answered ur retard comment about hardcore garden lover tell people fly kite. Go reread thread 87 la. Let me enlighten ur dull mind. JMC operates like MCST. Stop playing with ur Barbie dolls n do some reading up. U actually stay in the bungalow as a maid is it? Why like everything also don know. Oh pls don't answer that question cos this sissy Pelangi guy already know the answer.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Your place is beautiful. Only reason why I didn't end up buying SEC is because my friend bought a spring unit. Haha. Stupid reason right?

honest opinion, i think spring is a bit better value now. tan sri compete with his own old project since he left setia :(
but i realli quite happy that behind SEC is EW so the whole area will be very pretty. previously before announcment i was worried behind there will be factory. that one sure spoil my mood.

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't be surprised Tan Sri already had foresight to build EW there before he left. Another factor why I chose EW (I am not sure how true this is cos salesgirl said so) is that Tan Sri n Datuk Chang personally look into all aspect of the building materials,infra n landscape. That's why I was wondering how come so near soft launch date they didn't have any brochures to showcase the floor layout n etc. I heard the final layout of spring was only approved 3 weeks back

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't be surprised Tan Sri already had foresight to build EW there before he left. Another factor why I chose EW (I am not sure how true this is cos salesgirl said so) is that Tan Sri n Datuk Chang personally look into all aspect of the building materials,infra n landscape. That's why I was wondering how come so near soft launch date they didn't have any brochures to showcase the floor layout n etc. I heard the final layout of spring was only approved 3 weeks back

quick question how is the flooring of your unit? is it same as your friend dover? upstair got wooden flooring?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually after I bought spring I realized I may have made a mistake. Should have bought 2 summer units instead. Knock the middle partition n join both up. Cheaper and land bigger. Hahaha

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls la. I was just telling u ur argument that BDO is a better investment is flawed. Hence I used Pelangi as example. U idiot some more say Pelangi Indah. Don't be childish la. Small kid stay father bungalow want to act yaya. Don't know how JMC work some more want to tekan people say hardcore gardener ask people fly kite. I sissy humsap old man cannot stand u this type of idiot. At least I know my stuff. U only know how to kao bei about ur BDO is good investment. Go away la crazy dog. Stop yapping here. If u got nothing better to say dont say anything. The more u say the more u look like an idiot who obviously don't own a bungalow. Damn low class. Come summer forum talk cock about people property some more want to challenge. I can say all I like cos I now spring owner n this thread caters to people like me u idiot. Of course I can yaya la. If I summer owner I also can yaya here u get it or not. Go away la BoDOh supporter.

Hahaha.... barking like a mad dog again.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid statement, dog. Go and stay at ur old pelangi hut better la. Come come....waiting for your bark again.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha.... barking like a mad dog again.

Can't think of anything intelligent to reply already right? haha. BoDOh Kia. Good thing u stopped barking like mad dog. Pls la mad dog I am sissy ah pek. Such simple thing also get confused? Hahahaha.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a stupid statement, dog. Go and stay at ur old pelangi hut better la. Come come....waiting for your bark again.

If you don't have anything smart to say except this type of dumb rhetoric then means u already lost la. Pls continue ur goading. That's the only thing u can do to save face here. Worst still come up with unoriginal term like calling me mad dog. Haha LOSER! You just made my day.. Let this be lesson to u. Pls respect people's feelings. Don't come to unrelated forum n tell people ur BDO is better. Really no manners.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i were to entertain your thread..... i will be really BODOH like you. U should continue to be a nice sissy....why act like a mad dog now? HAHAHAHA

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading several thread by you, really no need to waste my time la. U like syiok sendiri.....go ahead but i will continue to be in this thread unless there is any other people wanted to me to leave.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually after I bought spring I realized I may have made a mistake. Should have bought 2 summer units instead. Knock the middle partition n join both up. Cheaper and land bigger. Hahaha

but you won't get land on the side lei unless one is a corner. .. howeveer buy 2 terrace will save on stamp duty (if my calculation / info correct) and more rooms (for big family). haha..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but you won't get land on the side lei unless one is a corner. .. howeveer buy 2 terrace will save on stamp duty (if my calculation / info correct) and more rooms (for big family). haha..

Haha. That's right. Have to get the corner n next unit. Actually abit regret. Haha.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro for ur SEC can ask which bank u using? ECW only uses local banks I heard SCB is the cheapest in market n no need lock down period?