• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard n15 is going to launch at September 2014. Now JLand is launching Mutiara Height next month near BDO. Around RM475K without gated and guarded. Yes, is my mistake, 700k is for Eco summer. The smallest unit for Eco Summer already fully book. So small 1700sq ft but people rush for it. One thing bad for ecosummer house is you cannot do extension in your back lane bcos of the garden behind it. I think for small family or newly wed couple is good. Now even Taman Ehsan Jaya house 22x70 also price at RM650K. Landed properties are expensive bcos of high price of raw materials.

New 5-room HDBs are about 1000 sqft, so 1700 sqft with land and parking space are already very generous.

Judging from the pace of inflation and increase in demand, I think N15 BDO prices might be revised upwards slightly by September.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard n15 is going to launch at September 2014. Now JLand is launching Mutiara Height next month near BDO. Around RM475K without gated and guarded. Yes, is my mistake, 700k is for Eco summer. The smallest unit for Eco Summer already fully book. So small 1700sq ft but people rush for it. One thing bad for ecosummer house is you cannot do extension in your back lane bcos of the garden behind it. I think for small family or newly wed couple is good. Now even Taman Ehsan Jaya house 22x70 also price at RM650K. Landed properties are expensive bcos of high price of raw materials.

yes, landed is safer investment. because most malaysians prefer landed when buying for own stay, so demand is always there. and land, once used up for housing, is "gone forever", meaning later launches will be further away from central locations. but we're looking long term here, like 10 years. not overnight. another point is that although there are many taman with landed in johor, there is still lacking those new house with g&g and facilities. these are new kind of product that only recently become more popular among the new generation of income earner.

traditionally only those who cannot afford landed will go buy condo. Howeveer in jb it's very strange as condo is quite expensive, due to demand from singaporean who concerned about security. i expect pricing differential to close btw landed and condo, esp newer house with g&g and facilities. developer branding and commitment to sustainability in terms of security features and other modern landed living perks are crucial.

to your points above
1. Mutiara height location is not ideal, it' close to the industrial area and also high tension cables (directly in front). even at such location it's almost 500k already.
2.ecosummer is g&g strata ie garden home. it is normal for developer to price higher for such scheme, it is newer kind of product. check out desa park city in kl, a very succesful same type of product.
3. eventually JMB will be formed by local residents, so the back garden 10 ft can eventually do renovation if the committee ammend the by law.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
little sister, nothing great about Eco Summer too. Small and far from city. worst ...so expensive. NOt worth it. I hate the European look. Look like old huts....

Lol.. Are u even a jb person to begin with? I stayed in Pelangi all my life. My land space is 7000 sq ft. So don't assume like the idiot u are. U come to summer forum talk thrash about ur BDO some more want to talk more cock about me n u said I am rude? U want to stay in ur cheenapek design house I am fine with it. Some people got lesser taste than others. U want to compare BDO houses more value than summer I am fine with it. But I am just educating u don't be so narrow minded. Summer further in n u Kow pei is like saying u want to date an ugly girl who stays 2 blocks from u n u lazy to tackle the pretty girl who stays further. No money say no money la.

What makes u think I am looking at summer? I already bought spring n going to sign the SPA this sat at 10am. VIP is this week sign. The rest next sat then sign. I am not trying to boast but before u run people down ASSuming people cannot afford European style design pls make mental note here got a lot of richer people than u. Some are also richer than me like the sifus in here who spectate in property

European style is old huts? Haha. That's liked telling me ur Cherry QQ is better than BMW 7 series. I rest my case

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taman Pelangi has new G&G landed launch?

If u notice the piece of empty land opposite Hong Leong bank in front of Jln Kuning it was earmarked for townhouse G n G sadly Pelangi Grp was sold n the project never took off

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
malpaso u are absolutely right about point 3 to cslong query. Seems to me this cslong never buy landed property before. But hey, we were all beginners once right?:biggrin:
For those who bought summer units I let u into a secret. Although now summer owners cannot utilize the clubhouse I did hear from their senior management that once JMC is formed there is big chance the clubhouse will be open to summer owners. I know spring owners will sure kpkb but then again it's the simple rule of demand and supply

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually I don't know why Singaporeans assume Pelangi is bad spot. In fact it's the District 10 of JB u want G n G buy the jingga houses. I got many friends who stay there. Who knows. Maybe I am staying there too..

There was a double storey semi d house there bank lelong at Rm450k in 2007. Now it's worth Rm 1million. Price will only go up for Pelangi houses due to proximity to sg n abundance of delicious food n facilities nearby

Now I am starting to regret buying Eco Spring. Hahaha

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stick tight tight to SEC n Eco now..:p:biggrin: Eco is a bonus out from nowhere.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
malpaso u are absolutely right about point 3 to cslong query. Seems to me this cslong never buy landed property before. But hey, we were all beginners once right?:biggrin:
For those who bought summer units I let u into a secret. Although now summer owners cannot utilize the clubhouse I did hear from their senior management that once JMC is formed there is big chance the clubhouse will be open to summer owners. I know spring owners will sure kpkb but then again it's the simple rule of demand and supply

I don't think it will be open to all. Buyers of Eco Spring can definitely afford the maintenance if they can afford the house.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't know why Singaporeans assume Pelangi is bad spot. In fact it's the District 10 of JB u want G n G buy the jingga houses. I got many friends who stay there. Who knows. Maybe I am staying there too..

There was a double storey semi d house there bank lelong at Rm450k in 2007. Now it's worth Rm 1million. Price will only go up for Pelangi houses due to proximity to sg n abundance of delicious food n facilities nearby

Now I am starting to regret buying Eco Spring. Hahaha

you mean there is G&G at Jalan jingga at taman pelangi, and not the jingga in taman sutera near perling?

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it will be open to all. Buyers of Eco Spring can definitely afford the maintenance if they can afford the house.

the clubhouse may be members only and by monthly payment, similar to setia eco park. so, it is possible if not enough "customer"then open to other precinct. anything is possible.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the clubhouse may be members only and by monthly payment, similar to setia eco park. so, it is possible if not enough "customer"then open to other precinct. anything is possible.

I thought all households are required to pay just like condo clubhouse?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought all households are required to pay just like condo clubhouse?

What malpaso Is saying is once open to summer owners those who want to use clubhouse can opt to pay. I doubt it is mandatory for all summer owners cos it was never meant to be in the first place. The front big lake n garden park is open to public though. People who stay in BDO can come use it for free :biggrin:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What malpaso Is saying is once open to summer owners those who want to use clubhouse can opt to pay. I doubt it is mandatory for all summer owners cos it was never meant to be in the first place. The front big lake n garden park is open to public though. People who stay in BDO can come use it for free :biggrin:

For sure if I were Eco Spring owner I will object to owners who don't belong to the G&G from using for security reason :p

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not your conventional G n G. But do drop by jingga n U will see what I mean.

ok i assume you mean jln jingga at taman pelangi and not the jingga at taman sutera at perling.

can i access / turn in from jln stulang darat? haven't go there for more than 10 year.

there are some nice house in old town jb i think is very nice, but havent check at pelangi.. actually i also have negativbe perception of tam pelangi, no offense.. one day i go check it out again.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol....Vohkster really sound like a sissy.... trying to promote Tmn Pelangi at this stage. Really shows that he is outdated. Funny...why buy Eco Spring when you say Tmn Pleangi so good? U should buy a 2nd hand house in Tmn PElangi if you think this place is so damn good. Sign SPA on Sat also kow bei kow bo want the whole world to know. Get a Life ....my little sister!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree....BDO N15 will be revised upwards with the current trend now. Since not all can afford Eco Spring, and Eco Summer sold out... BDO is the next huge target.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco Summer buyer have to forget about extending the back lane as we all know it is not easy to amend the law. THe developer do not want the owner to spoil the garden scene with the renovation. As mention, if buyer looking for spacious interior house, eco summer is not suitable. I think eco summer is good for those who wanted a 2nd home for relaxation and weekend stay. Worst is you also cannot extend the front bcos ECW wanted to preserve the European look. YOu are paying a premium price for the garden ...not the house.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol....Vohkster really sound like a sissy.... trying to promote Tmn Pelangi at this stage. Really shows that he is outdated. Funny...why buy Eco Spring when you say Tmn Pleangi so good? U should buy a 2nd hand house in Tmn PElangi if you think this place is so damn good. Sign SPA on Sat also kow bei kow bo want the whole world to know. Get a Life ....my little sister!

Lol. You make me laugh la. Trying to over compensate ur little ku ku bird n come here to talk big. I ALREADY have another Pelangi house la. The only reason why my wife wants to move to Eco Spring is because we have lived in Pelangi all our lives n we wanted to try European style living. Just like u cslong live in singapore pigeon hole all ur life now want to buy landed in JB.so now that makes u a BIG man eh? Pls la. Stop being childish. You can go buy ur cheap BDO for all we care. And I still don know what a BDO buyer doing here in summer forum. Pls shoo n go go back To ur BDO thread n talk cock. U jealous of me say la. Say I cannot afford summer? Ptui..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eco Summer buyer have to forget about extending the back lane as we all know it is not easy to amend the law. THe developer do not want the owner to spoil the garden scene with the renovation. As mention, if buyer looking for spacious interior house, eco summer is not suitable. I think eco summer is good for those who wanted a 2nd home for relaxation and weekend stay. Worst is you also cannot extend the front bcos ECW wanted to preserve the European look. YOu are paying a premium price for the garden ...not the house.

You really noob le.if U stay HDB u think garmen let u paint ur outer wall pink or purple? All expensive properties in Malaysia whether landed or condo have the same guideline. To maintain facade to preserve the atasness of the neighborhood. U like to extend here n extend there pls buy cheapo BDO la. No body force u to like Eco summer also. U like siao dog. Don't even know why You hate Eco summer house so much. Like it offended ur ancestor. N plsla. I am sure you don't like people come ur BDO house n say its lousy design n crap Reno right? U will feel hurt right cos u spent money n effort to beautify ur house. So u dont come here talk cock about how good ur bdO house compared to summer la. We get it.. You cannot afford it.. Nothing to be ashamed of