• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat & Sue

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If someone already married with kids and earn lesser than the women. And the women still love/like him.

Means what?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello sister claire and best friend sue. i've finally found composure and am ready to spill more into this online dialogue about living jovially and creatively behind a nom de plume. somewhere in this garbage pile lies a forgotten thumb drive which holds a treasure trove of useful data, or somewhere buried deep in the dirt hides a priceless ancient coin. those seeking a coherent stream of signal that resonates and invokes an "awakening" of senses will hopefully find it thick in the massive noise floor, so to speak, and that's always my online philosophy. and when it happens, it's all ears, akin to amateur radio operators patiently scanning the spectrum for audible intelligence and locking in for the message. sometimes it's "mom decides to become marcus through surgery" and sometimes it's "uncle is lost at sea on his new yacht and we're sending out an sos." we pick what we wish to hear and move on when it's disgusting or dissonant. i learn all that from the screen and keyboard on my jaga job. :eek: :p

sometime over a decade ago (yeah, i'm a veteran in jaga duties), a handle (nom de plume) piqued my interest, alerted my senses, and raised the alarm with a continuous burst of enlightened writing on a relationship forum. every time she wrote (very sure she's a she), every member tuned in and chimed one liners to get her attention, sing praises or self-advertise due to high viewership. while her contributions left us in awe, we were guessing and making side bets on her real identity. some said she's a celebrity writer from hk while others were thinking she's the devil herself. such superb composition and prose! in chinese and english interchangeably. superb clarity of thought and brevity in diction. an extremely talented individual. we searched and scoured the internet and found no prior art nor plagiarism. her pieces were original, thought-provoking and mind-bending. who was this genius?

well, to make a long story shorter, it turns out she's not a veteran auntie wearing grandma glasses who writes for a living in artsy hk but a sweet (novice) young chick from ghetto chinatown. she has been reading best-selling books by a prolific auntie in hk, but she adapts her own style to the internet age, excelling and surpassing her favorite author in all departments. lucky me. i get to meet her, and she divulges details about an encounter she had while vacationing in hk. an admirer in hk had apparently convinced her of a promising career prospect, paid for her trip, and arranged for everything from lodging to daily engagements with so called would-be suitors from the film and literary industry. i'll stop for now and continue the story after recovering from memory loss and emptying of bowels on my next shift. :wink: :biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
She getting married lah. Its a girl thingy.
Hello Ash. Good morning (or probably midday now downunder) :smile:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this matter after much self-deliberation.

I am beginning to view marriage as a dichotomy between ~ “end up being alone” and “feeling all alone”.

Societal influences dictate that one must marry, otherwise, one will “end up being alone.” But I look around my many friends, who rushes to board this marvellous jet plane, only ending up “feeling all alone”.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should visit Eat and he will show you SFO.

Hello Winnie. Good morning.

I am sure I would love to. But I do not have the audacity like Sue, to meet an online friend. Some things are better kept simple and believe the relationship remains beautiful and everlasting.

Have a great day:smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW with your atas English do you know what is "hiao ji ness" ?

Choot, perhaps you should buy another bag, not for me, but for someone who can appreciate your dippy style.

Anyhow, each time you write, it reminded me of men who flatulate in the middle of the restaurant.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina

so, what’s your actual name? Clarence?
you forgotten 2 most important words … “offensive” and “politically Incorrect”. I am sure Sam Leong will be disappointed.
no field report?
and after playing with sue, broke off conveniently? A fuck of convenience?

kanina

Kan, you are imagining things. I am sure you and Choot are good pals.

The feathers on both of you do tend to look similar, when you both congregate in flight, as one.

Well, I cannot stop you from commenting, but if you want to do it, try at least to hide yourself. You appear to be standing in middle of Padang field, alone, and gazing at the blue skies hoping that an UFO would appear.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello sister claire and best friend sue. i've finally found composure and am ready to spill more into this online dialogue about living jovially and creatively behind a nom de plume. somewhere in this garbage pile lies a forgotten thumb drive which holds a treasure trove of useful data, or somewhere buried deep in the dirt hides a priceless ancient coin. those seeking a coherent stream of signal that resonates and invokes an "awakening" of senses will hopefully find it thick in the massive noise floor, so to speak, and that's always my online philosophy. and when it happens, it's all ears, akin to amateur radio operators patiently scanning the spectrum for audible intelligence and locking in for the message. sometimes it's "mom decides to become marcus through surgery" and sometimes it's "uncle is lost at sea on his new yacht and we're sending out an sos." we pick what we wish to hear and move on when it's disgusting or dissonant. i learn all that from the screen and keyboard on my jaga job. :eek: :p

sometime over a decade ago (yeah, i'm a veteran in jaga duties), a handle (nom de plume) piqued my interest, alerted my senses, and raised the alarm with a continuous burst of enlightened writing on a relationship forum. every time she wrote (very sure she's a she), every member tuned in and chimed one liners to get her attention, sing praises or self-advertise due to high viewership. while her contributions left us in awe, we were guessing and making side bets on her real identity. some said she's a celebrity writer from hk while others were thinking she's the devil herself. such superb composition and prose! in chinese and english interchangeably. superb clarity of thought and brevity in diction. an extremely talented individual. we searched and scoured the internet and found no prior art nor plagiarism. her pieces were original, thought-provoking and mind-bending. who was this genius?

well, to make a long story shorter, it turns out she's not a veteran auntie wearing grandma glasses who writes for a living in artsy hk but a sweet (novice) young chick from ghetto chinatown. she has been reading best-selling books by a prolific auntie in hk, but she adapts her own style to the internet age, excelling and surpassing her favorite author in all departments. lucky me. i get to meet her, and she divulges details about an encounter she had while vacationing in hk. an admirer in hk had apparently convinced her of a promising career prospect, paid for her trip, and arranged for everything from lodging to daily engagements with so called would-be suitors from the film and literary industry. i'll stop for now and continue the story after recovering from memory loss and emptying of bowels on my next shift. :wink: :biggrin:
Hello Eatie Eaty Eat Eat. :smile: A very good morning to you.

I cannot help but glee with delight when I read your post while riding on the train this morning.

I was unable to reply instantaneously, as I became “infatuated” by your enigmatic style of delivery, masticating the frontal cortex of my brain, leaving me helpless, in a crowded train, relapsing into reverie and wreathed in smiles.

Have a fabulous and splendid Thursday, elder brother. XOXO :smile:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Ash. Good morning (or probably midday now downunder) :smile:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this matter after much self-deliberation.

I am beginning to view marriage as a dichotomy between ~ “end up being alone” and “feeling all alone”.

Societal influences dictate that one must marry, otherwise, one will “end up being alone.” But I look around my many friends, who rushes to board this marvellous jet plane, only ending up “feeling all alone”.

You shouldn't get married if you feel that is what marriage is about. Marriage is about "partnership", growing old, and living together.

Sauron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Winnie. Good morning.

I am sure I would love to. But I do not have the audacity like Sue, to meet an online friend. Some things are better kept simple and believe the relationship remains beautiful and everlasting.

Have a great day:smile:

Don't get pissed easily. So did u eat Sue?

jw5

Loyal
You shouldn't get married if you feel that is what marriage is about. Marriage is about "partnership", growing old, and living together.

Pfffffttttt! Actually what you said is true. Just wanted to say Pfffffttttt to you. :biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Said hi to scroo? Invite then ignore is rude. Invite then welcome is basic manners.
jw5 was actually the first member (and within just two minutes) to welcome scroobal back after scroobal's comeback post last week (on "09-03-2016, 10:12 AM"):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226231-MINDEF-blames-deceased-soldier-instead-of-accepting-responsibility&p=2402288#post2402288
Welcome back! :wink:

And kudos to Chee Soon Juan for speaking up. :biggrin:
Here is the inside track. I do however acknowledge and accept that many in this forum will treat this as speculation, gossip and conjecture unless it is officially published in the Toa Payoh Brothel press and tangible evidence presented directly at their doorstep.................

But I've yet to see a post by scroobal thanking jw5 for welcoming him back. :wink: