• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem, I don't know about Impiana's TOP though. Just went to take photos and post it here since utph145 asked about the progress. Have a fun filled Sunday :wink:

Oct 2014 for phase one..which is the two blocks in the picture..not sure about TOP date for phase 2.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure yet. Maybe will rent out in the end cuz still think that impiana is quite a distance from my current workplace, pasir gudang :wink:

Then it's good news to you since Mah Sing will be developing their new township in Pasir Gudang :smile: Are you Malaysian?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Love this peaceful and safe living environment.
1378630_10151758133974667_912092744_n.jpg

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Visited the place today. It appears that Phase 8 is completed but don't know why still no letter of VP as was told that VP would be in Sept.

However Phase 7 looks like still much rectification work is on-going and there is a vehicle barrier between Phase 7 and Phase 8. It don't looks like it will be ready by year end for Phase 7.

Flames878

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly its not a big issue unless one is living directly under the cables. You probably get more EM waves from using your mobile phone.

Btw Investor, great foresight for investing in EL early bro. Wish I had that foresight, but I think East Ledang bungalow villas continue to offer good value for that price range of 4mil MYR. You do get abt 10K sqft land, double storey house with swimming pool and high-end finishings that include marble and timber flooring. The houses also come fully air-conditioned with kitchen installed. As you know, most landed developments in MY come relatively bare and with only tiles for flooring. To boot, each bungalow at EL also comes with a free Horizon Hills golf club membership so that owners get to play golf there but not live in a high density area. Correct me if I am wrong but there could be 6000 homes in HH once the development is fully completed.

For all the bells and whistles, EL is just a short 8 mins traffic free drive from the second link CIQ into your Gurkhas Guarded and Gated compound. I do feel safe driving those 8 mins into EL on a regular basis.

Frankly, for the equivalent of SGD1.5mil, what can we get in SG? :-)

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any neighbour has replaced the burglar alarm card before?
Was quoted by Chubb at RM1.3k to replace the master CPU card!!
Is that the std price?

And be aware that once the user lose/cant remember the access password, u would need to replace the CPU card as well.
An expensive lesson leh...

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, are the earlier phases show units still open for viewing? Any new show units?

Thanks

Frankly its not a big issue unless one is living directly under the cables. You probably get more EM waves from using your mobile phone.

Btw Investor, great foresight for investing in EL early bro. Wish I had that foresight, but I think East Ledang bungalow villas continue to offer good value for that price range of 4mil MYR. You do get abt 10K sqft land, double storey house with swimming pool and high-end finishings that include marble and timber flooring. The houses also come fully air-conditioned with kitchen installed. As you know, most landed developments in MY come relatively bare and with only tiles for flooring. To boot, each bungalow at EL also comes with a free Horizon Hills golf club membership so that owners get to play golf there but not live in a high density area. Correct me if I am wrong but there could be 6000 homes in HH once the development is fully completed.

For all the bells and whistles, EL is just a short 8 mins traffic free drive from the second link CIQ into your Gurkhas Guarded and Gated compound. I do feel safe driving those 8 mins into EL on a regular basis.

Frankly, for the equivalent of SGD1.5mil, what can we get in SG? :-)

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest that I checked with UEM credit control re. Phase 7 and Phase 8, Phase 8 VP around year end and Phase 7 VP 1Q2014.

The LD meter just keep running for UEM and good for those who don't need to take delivery now.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Any views from the forumers here abt the new rules of min 1mil for foreigner purchase by 2014.

Initially I plan to go for the new launch of apartment by UEM in either Nov or Dec.
Not afford to go for landed as its out of my budget.
But now I need to really think carefully again as Im not sure abt the market sentiment on this new rules.

All the landed at East Ledang should have no concerned as mostly are already > 1mil.

But how abt the apartment at East ledang (Ujana and Impiana)?
Those 1 or 2 bedroom units at Ujana and Impiana suddenly become local market as most of these units are < 1mil.
These units will remain excess in the market and may affect the rental or subsale price unless majority of the buyers are buy for own use.
More so is that these can only sell to local. As we know local more prefer landed, for those like condo, i think they will go for BI condo.

Hope can listen to different views from all the forumers here.