• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Everyone.. Im new to the forum and also purchased semi-D in P6c. was interested to know, is it possible to change the wire fence that separates each of the houses in EL? if both neighbors agree is it ok to do so, or UEM does not allow?

Just curious, what kinda fencing do you intend to replace it with? I doubt it can be approved, the purpose is to protect and maintain the beautiful environment of East Ledang and keep your property price high. The beauty here in such a development is uniformity. Just imagine owners are allowed to do drastic design changes. You'll start seeing pink fences, yellow roof, wood wrapped houses, houses on stilts, outdoor laundry and underwear drying area, barb wired houses, wooden sticks painted green and used as fencing, etc etc. You see, everyone has their own preferences.

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, what kinda fencing do you intend to replace it with? I doubt it can be approved, the purpose is to protect and maintain the beautiful environment of East Ledang and keep your property price high. Just imagine everyone are allowed to do anything they like. You'll start seeing pink fences, carpet grass roof, wood wrapped walls, houses on stilts, outdoor laundry and underwear drying area, barb wired houses, wooden sticks painted green and used as fencing, etc etc. You see, everyone has their own preferences.

This is what is happening at Austin Heights I was told and the whole estate is chap pa lang high end in the end. Once started, no stopping as then it is why he can and I cannot.

I sure support UEM being very strict on this and don't know why the datuk is excused.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what is happening at Austin Heights I was told and the whole estate is chap pa lang high end in the end. Once started, no stopping as then it is why he can and I cannot.

I sure support UEM being very strict on this and don't know why the datuk is excused.

At least after extension, they paint it back to the original wall colour, not ugly or any big change to me. If they use other wall colour like pink for the exact same extension, then it'll totally affect the whole landscape. I'm not against any particular colour by itself, just that a different colour destroys the uniformity and beauty of the environment as a whole, that house will stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor.. i was thinking it would be nicer to have a more modern small wall made from concrete and rendered to same color as the house walls so it blend in , that would also give a better privacy between adjacent neighbors....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investor.. i was thinking it would be nicer to have a more modern small wall made from concrete and rendered to same color as the house walls so it blend in , that would also give a better privacy between adjacent neighbors....

Oh I see. Well if your neighbour agrees, you will need to submit your request to UEM for approval. Everything has their pros and cons. As for fencing, while solid walls give you some privacy, they also give burglars/robbers the same privacy to slowly break into your house. The good thing about open concept is to minimize such places where burglars/robbers can hide and cut your grilles or windows. Just go to the Crime thread and see the first post(video) and you can see what I mean http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115044-JB-SG-Crimewatch. Yes, these robbers come with guns and knives but they'll still prefer not to alert the public, best is to have a place to hide themselves while they perform their 'break-in' skills.

Last edited:

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor, you make a very good point and safety is always going to be something I need to put at the forefront of my thinking now that I will be moving to JB. for sure its always smart to try and make it as hard as possible for criminals to operate..... anyway, my semiD is a long way off from being finished, so I have lots of other things to plan on the inside renovations without worrying about changing the outside for now

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
EAST LEDANG terrace house for rent.

Land: 28' x 70', BuildUp Area: 2857sft.
Available for viewing now!
Finest Condition, Quality & Design!
With carpet grass garden, courtyard.
Quality interior: plaster ceiling/lighting, 4+1 bdrm, kitchen cabinet w solid surface top & glass/aluminium doors; all rooms w aircon and fan; hot water system, designer curtains.
Luxury sofa, dining set, bedroom set and electricals.
Rental: RM5.3k+
Pm me for enquiry. Cheers!

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balloting for noble park 4B this morning. 7 units all sold out. Rm $4.7 to $4.8 million.

I have been to their Idaman semi dees balloting. Very professional. Totally unlike some fish market balloting posted on YouTube.

So for 7 units, how was the crowd?

Flames878

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 registrants came

It seems there were about 20 parties. The 7 Type Ds were priced from RM4.64 - RM4.94mil. There is already a waiting list of 5 parties in case anyone of the 7 backed out.

I thought the Type Ds were decent value given the larger plots of land (10,328 sqft - 13,449 sqft) and high end finishing which include: Marble flooring in living, dining and kitchen; timber flooring for bedrooms, marble master bathroom, aircon all round, wet kitchen installed, private swimming pool, enclosed garage, and lake facing.

Here's a copy of the brochure if anyone is keen to see:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_Zmy_B786BLdGRJYklSbEw2Y2c/edit?usp=sharing

I was also told there's only 1 Type C left in Phase 4B2 :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_Zmy_B786BLRGp1b0NUSWRfbGs/edit?usp=sharing

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Balloting for noble park 4B this morning. 7 units all sold out. Rm $4.7 to $4.8 million.

It seems there were about 20 parties. The 7 Type Ds were priced from RM4.64 - RM4.94mil. There is already a waiting list of 5 parties in case anyone of the 7 backed out.

I thought the Type Ds were decent value given the larger plots of land (10,328 sqft - 13,449 sqft) and high end finishing which include: Marble flooring in living, dining and kitchen; timber flooring for bedrooms, marble master bathroom, aircon all round, wet kitchen installed, private swimming pool, enclosed garage, and lake facing.

Here's a copy of the brochure if anyone is keen to see:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_Zmy_B786BLdGRJYklSbEw2Y2c/edit?usp=sharing

I was also told there's only 1 Type C left in Phase 4B2 :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_Zmy_B786BLRGp1b0NUSWRfbGs/edit?usp=sharing

Hi Valdez and Flames,

Thanks for sharing.

bluewind0111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and sis, recently I did a site visit concerning the high tension cables which are being put up by TNB around the East Ledang estate border. It affects phase 6A, and the town house. I am quite concerned this IS gonna affect the resale value in the future, and makes the whole east ledang estate not feel that high end and exclusive as before.

At this moment, what are the options we can do as future home owners to reduce the effect? How UEM can do something to stop or re-route the pylons?

niceguy74

Hi bros, who knows when phase 8 will be ready for CFO? I have asked UEM sales office in SG, but the manager can't promise anything. He said will ask Phase 8 project manager to call me back, but no call at all. I feel they start to ignore owner's concerns since their sales keep increase. How can we, owners, to make UEM respect us?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros and sis, recently I did a site visit concerning the high tension cables which are being put up by TNB around the East Ledang estate border. It affects phase 6A, and the town house. I am quite concerned this IS gonna affect the resale value in the future, and makes the whole east ledang estate not feel that high end and exclusive as before.

At this moment, what are the options we can do as future home owners to reduce the effect? How UEM can do something to stop or re-route the pylons?

Seem limited option. .. have to bear with it.. saw that and has started a thread to share information on HTC pole....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Ledang's Phase 2 Tranquility Park.
542249_10151701797444667_1613340555_n.jpg