• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
does anyone know whether there's another entrance/exit into East Ledang near phase 7/8 in future ?
If yes, will it be ready together with the TOP for phase 7/8 ?

Currently the entrance is near to phase 1.

Thanks

The current plan is... the one and only exit serves the entire east ledang.

niczap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

understand is how come Phase 7 also not ready??? Investor, any info when Phase 7 will be ready?[/QUOTE]

I notice with certainty that UEM is currently overhauling the phase 7&8 units affected by possible poor workmanships and water leaking issues. Early this year, I managed to take some photos of my unit affected by water damage. I had a lot of concerns with the 2nd level wooden parquet which was damaged by water pooling. I wrote an email and sent the pics to the relevant UEM authority for rectifications. It seems now that a lot of the units' window frames were removed for repair and walls being re-plastered. I hope these issues are rectified correctly. Did any phase 7&8 investors here experience any similar issues? I was just there at EL during the Vesak weekend.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

understand is how come Phase 7 also not ready??? Investor, any info when Phase 7 will be ready?

I notice with certainty that UEM is currently overhauling the phase 7&8 units affected by possible poor workmanships and water leaking issues. Early this year, I managed to take some photos of my unit affected by water damage. I had a lot of concerns with the 2nd level wooden parquet which was damaged by water pooling. I wrote an email and sent the pics to the relevant UEM authority for rectifications. It seems now that a lot of the units' window frames were removed for repair and walls being re-plastered. I hope these issues are rectified correctly. Did any phase 7&8 investors here experience any similar issues? I was just there at EL during the Vesak weekend.

Hi Niczap,

I don't know when but looks like it'll take another few months.
Haha, all of us who bought P7 or P8 must thank you for your complain.
Now they are rectifying problems and yet paying us interest for late delivery.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

At least now they are doing their job and making right the defects and damages. I am sure things will be set right.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

water pooling? sounds bad.

did they change to new wood parquet or just remove the water and install back the existing wood?

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

some photos taken yesterday at EL Phase8 from outside the gate. Even brought along my SPA, but security didn't allow me to go in and asked me to approach uem office. uem staff also disallowed me from going in. saw some painting work going on at phase 8 and stacks of window frames laying along the inner road. I don't see many workers working. why? How did niczap manage to go in and take photos?

phase8_1.jpgphase8_2.jpg

niczap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi just to clarify, I took issue with my unit way back in January 13. The photos were taken then on 2nd Jan 13. At that time, inspection on the site was still possible (security didn't stop me) but lately this is no longer possible. I did another inspection in Feb 13, and noticed the damaged wooden parquet removed.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi just to clarify, I took issue with my unit way back in January 13. The photos were taken then on 2nd Jan 13. At that time, inspection on the site was still possible (security didn't stop me) but lately this is no longer possible. I did another inspection in Feb 13, and noticed the damaged wooden parquet removed.

I see. thanks for the clarification, bro niczap. Also good to know that security for access is tight.

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hihi, all bro and sis... My friend lecture from oversea looking for houses to rent at east ledang, partly furnish will do, budget 15k
Semi D or bungalow only... Any wan interested to rent out please contact me... 0167481210... Tqtq

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hihi, all bro and sis... My friend lecture from oversea looking for houses to rent at east ledang, partly furnish will do, budget 15k
Semi D or bungalow only... Any wan interested to rent out please contact me... 0167481210... Tqtq

Wow your lecturer friend must be the CEO himself, budget RM15K. Newcastle U Professor poor thing still stay in inter terrace in East Ledang. I wish I had the house to rent to your friend.

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow your lecturer friend must be the CEO himself, budget RM15K. Newcastle U Professor poor thing still stay in inter terrace in East Ledang. I wish I had the house to rent to your friend.

Ya... Is one of the share holder... Max budget is 15k depends of the unit built up and furnish ..
Tqtq

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was quoting you on "will PAS rule Johor". Anyway Gelang Patah might fall to DAP as Lim Kit Siang is fielded there. I believe Nusa Idaman and Leisure Farm falls under Gelang Patah but not sure about the other locations? Hopefully with an opposition MP they could tekan the police a little bit on the security issues.

This area is getting crowded and expensive.
Not really. There are lots of empty units available in East Ledang. I believed the crowd will move in when more uni is completed.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not really. There are lots of empty units available in East Ledang. I believed the crowd will move in when more uni is completed.

I see around 90% of phase 1 being occupied leh. You mean available as in for rent or for sale?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see around 90% of phase 1 being occupied leh. You mean available as in for rent or for sale?

Empty as in weekend homes and units for rental. A couple of unit for sale. I am also thinking in term of phase 2 units as well which will have more crowds moving in to stay.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've sms u, Pls contact me if u r still interested.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am surprised to received a letter from UEM today to inform me of Signing of Tenaga Nasional Form for my Phase 8. I thought there will be 1 or 2 more instalment left. Looks like it will be TOP soon? Anyone from earlier Phase can share when is estimated vacant possession from date of signing of this form?

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am surprised to received a letter from UEM today to inform me of Signing of Tenaga Nasional Form for my Phase 8. I thought there will be 1 or 2 more instalment left. Looks like it will be TOP soon? Anyone from earlier Phase can share when is estimated vacant possession from date of signing of this form?

Mine is also phase 8. Same, still have some remaining installments. Have not receive any letter from UEM. I happened to pass by and notice that railings were being dismantled. Quite a lots of re-work (probably due to defects) for a number of units in Phase 7. I am surprised that you are asked to sign Tenaga form.