• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang PH 2A

wont be surprised if its 1000 psf. pinetree residence and encorp marina already selling >1000psf

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ooi pls don't simply spready rumours lah...fair price only 580-660psf and that also already very very very expensive....come read this article
and see why lor ..http://teega.weebly.com/ (only desktop can see..iphone cannot)

The beauty about this forum is that people are very respectful to each other and do not make unreasonable accusatory statements at each other. Lets keep that going.

No one is spreading any rumours. Please don't accuse me of doing so. I have been posting more more than a year and so far received lot of PMs from folks appreciating the informative nature of my posts. So what are you talking about?

The Market forces determine the fair price. Puteri Harbour has already crosssed 1000 psf. We all know that. Even Teega, during the first launch some of the smaller high floor Marina facing units hit close to 1000 psf. So what is so surprising about the next launch hitting 1000 psf. The information was given to me by UEM sales people. Whether it is really 1000 psf or not we will see. The management can change their decision anytime, we dont have control on this. No need to be accusatory.

Feel free to express your opinion and disagreement. I am ok with that. If you have a good reason to believe that the launch price will be 580 to 660 psf, give your reason. Perhaps your post will be more credible. There is no reason to point fingers and accuse someone of spreading rumours just to get your point across.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sell at any price they want..... there will be fools to pick it up. And a greater fool to buy from current fool.

Eventually all fools will look like genius. :smile:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The beauty about this forum is that people are very respectful to each other and do not make unreasonable accusatory statements at each other. Lets keep that going.

No one is spreading any rumours. Please don't accuse me of doing so. I have been posting more more than a year and so far received lot of PMs from folks appreciating the informative nature of my posts. So what are you talking about?

The Market forces determine the fair price. Puteri Harbour has already crosssed 1000 psf. We all know that. Even Teega, during the first launch some of the smaller high floor Marina facing units hit close to 1000 psf. So what is so surprising about the next launch hitting 1000 psf. The information was given to me by UEM sales people. Whether it is really 1000 psf or not we will see. The management can change their decision anytime, we dont have control on this. No need to be accusatory.

Feel free to express your opinion and disagreement. I am ok with that. If you have a good reason to believe that the launch price will be 580 to 660 psf, give your reason. Perhaps your post will be more credible. There is no reason to point fingers and accuse someone of spreading rumours just to get your point across.

In Singapore the building cost of a condo (not counting land cost) is around S$500 or RM1250. I wonder how come there is such a price different in building cost between Singapore and Malaysia?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Singapore the building cost of a condo (not counting land cost) is around S$500 or RM1250. I wonder how come there is such a price different in building cost between Singapore and Malaysia?

Higher input cost like labor, machinery equipment rental etc? Better fittings too for condo in spore, marble flooring etc

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally agreed. I attended the UEMland roadshow last week and was given the layout plans too for Tower A.
What's so surprising that the price is RM1K?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everything in Spore has to be imported.

Malaysia have its own sand and stones, cement plants, have steel mills, have cheap indon/ Banglas workers, ceramic tile factories, brick kilns, etc.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ooi pls don't simply spready rumours lah...fair price only 580-660psf and that also already very very very expensive....come read this article
and see why lor ..http://teega.weebly.com/ (only desktop can see..iphone cannot)

Wait lor.....15/12. The truth will come out...

I'm one of those who have benefited a lot from IskandarRocks's sharing, advices and opinion. He is definitely one of the rare ones here who is willing to spend his time and effort to help and advise members. He recently posted about the risks of investing in LH land versus ready-built units in other developments, I mean, who would want to bad mouth a development which he is personally vested in except IskandarRocks? There are definitely other noble ones in our society, but sad to say - not many.

As for the person who wrote about Teega(which I'm not vested in, not even in any other condos in PH area), it's quite clear, at least to me, that he/she has his/her own personal agenda. I agree that properties of a country as a whole cannot rely 'solely' on foreign buyers 'alone' to sustain prices, but a special area definitely can(which is why they are designated as special areas with their own unique selling points). I'm not comparing PH to Sentosa Cove, just to put the writer's theory here in Sg, it would mean that Sentosa Coves bungalows, instead of S$30 million, should be priced at say S$1 million whereby Sg's managers can afford, in order to sustain and succeed, if not, Sentosa Cove will fail and prices won't sustain. Well, everyone knows that's not true. Even many multi-millionaires in Sg cannot afford a bungalow in Sentosa Cove, let alone those managers, but that doesn't mean that Sentosa Cove wil fail. In fact, the prices went from initial S$ few million to current price of over S$20 million. There are always different products for different people, these managers can still afford the many mass market condos even those which are right beside a MRT station and shopping mall. There is no such thing as a 'fair price' in this world, as long as demand is more than supply, prices will continue to climb. If human beings can sell diamonds(read stones) at crazy prices and yet there are demand, you can't say that the buyers are stupid or that they should sell you the diamonds at a 'fair price' according to your own standards.

Prices in a free market is determined by supply and demand, rather than by governmental regulation.
Understand supply and demand and you can make millions, don't go against the market forces.

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
"LIKE". Another vote for IR - please keep posting.

I'm one of those who has benefited a lot from IskandarRocks's sharing, advices and opinion. He is definitely one of the rare ones here who is willing to spend his time and effort to help and advise members. He recently posted about the risks of investing in LH land versus ready-built units anywhere else, I mean, who would want to bad mouth a development which he/she is personally vested in except IskandarRocks? There are definitely other noble ones in our society, but sad to say - not many.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Called up their customer service and they confirmed to me that letter of VP will be ready on 17Dec and to collect from Nusajaya Centre.

Thanks for always keeping us updated KopiKong99, you are another living prove that there are people who genuinely enjoy the simple act of sharing, nothing beyond that. :wink:

Oh yah, do you know when will be the VP of landed units in Phase 2?

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for always keeping us updated KopiKong99, you are another living prove that there are people who genuinely enjoy the simple act of sharing, nothing beyond that. :wink:

Oh yah, do you know when will be the VP of landed units in Phase 2?

I second that!

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main difference between a bumi lot and a non bumi lot is about 10% and it is about race quota issues. A bumi lot cannot be sold to a non bumi even though both the seller and buyer are Malaysians. You have to apply for it to get the State Consent which can be anything from 6 months onwards as the State Government Council meet only once every few months to approve these applications. The developer (if the title is not issued yet or if it is a strata title) has to agree to sell it and they have to have reasons to justify why they are agreeing to sell the bumi lot to non bumi. Then you have to get hold of the Inland Revenue approval to pay the difference between the bumi and non bumi lot. Even though I am a Malaysian Chinese, I avoid buying Bumi lots.

hi Funniman, i am a msian chinese too. Thanks for clarifying. yes for bumilot, gotta wait a few months for the consent to go through. The paperwork and bureaucracy complication aside, would bumi lot be good if you are getting it to rent out instead of trying to get capital gain by flipping fast? the purchase price is 100K cheaper than the international lot and if the rent yield is good, i dont mind holding long term or even stay there in future.

Of course the danger is if the rent yield is no good, you may have a hard time selling off as potential buyers are limited to the local msians.

some condos convert the bumi lots to international ones and sell. Wondering why Ujana doesnt do that. maybe there is legal restriction

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Funniman, i am a msian chinese too. Thanks for clarifying. yes for bumilot, gotta wait a few months for the consent to go through. The paperwork and bureaucracy complication aside, would bumi lot be good if you are getting it to rent out instead of trying to get capital gain by flipping fast? the purchase price is 100K cheaper than the international lot and if the rent yield is good, i dont mind holding long term or even stay there in future.

Of course the danger is if the rent yield is no good, you may have a hard time selling off as potential buyers are limited to the local msians.

some condos convert the bumi lots to international ones and sell. Wondering why Ujana doesnt do that. maybe there is legal restriction

smart rich abang will buy international lot rather than bumi lot.. em17.gif

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So interested in property investment yet pretend to be poor..:wink:

Last edited: