• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro hondacrv, if u dun mind, can share what is the transacted price for the EL unit n wat type of property pls? I m also thinking of selling my unit after top...

You prefer to keep your NI and sell your EL? Please ignore if my question is too intrusive. Paiseh if I offend you.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
You prefer to keep your NI and sell your EL? Please ignore if my question is too intrusive. Paiseh if I offend you.

Hi mingchye,

Not at all... Reason why I m keeping NI is because my brother bot the adjoining lot and its going to be a family home for all of us. So NI is purely for own stay.

EL on the other hand I plan to either rent out or sell of price is right cause its already quite deep in the money. Free up some cash for other opportunities, why not?

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I would ike to know is everyone in EL using doors and windows grilles? I know it's safe to install them, but it's ugly though. How do you cope with those?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, I would ike to know is everyone in EL using doors and windows grilles? I know it's safe to install them, but it's ugly though. How do you cope with those?

I found a professional security stainless steel mesh type(not grille) which looks like tinted glass from far and works as insect shield at the same time but it's very expensive. Someone at HH paid more than RM100,000 for his bungalow.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found a professional security stainless steel mesh type(not grille) which looks like tinted glass from far and works as insect shield at the same time but it's very expensive. Someone at HH paid more than RM100,000 for his bungalow.

wow. That's really expensive.... tks for yr reply.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're flowers pattern grilles look nice n not dull... u can take a closer look on those malay units..

Thank you Potter but I think those should be made of wrought iron which can be easily cut. I prefer something which is more difficult, or take longer time, to cut due to either the material used or by the design or both :smile:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have local Malaysian friends, they will advise that it is a must for security reasons but I think with others, most just did'nt install or at most install some cameras.

Some of the grills are quite nice looking though even though we knows that having install the grills will makes the place less nicer in some instances.

If there are little kids, then the second level would be probably grill up to prevent kids from playing and falling off.

So it is security with ease of mind vs the asthetic look.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang PH 2A

Hi guys, I have benefited greatly from your thread and thanks much to everyone who have posted. I bought my first home in east ledang few days ago: phase 3B, type B. I was really happy with the purchase being my very first landed home and decided to take up a Bungalow without pool though. Price point was almost 20% cheaper than the new launch for phase 4A noble park.

I was surprised that phase 3B was launched in dec 2011 and had some units left.

My friend booked a Phase 4A unit today for 3.8M. He mentioned that only 1 unit left in 3B and 5 left in 4A. UEM sales told him that Phase 4B smallest unit will start at 4M+.

He looked at some plots in Ledang Heights as well. Some owners are asking for RM 130 psf now. He gave up on it. Things really seem to be heating up.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was there on the second day. No chance for choice units and had to walk away. Many didn't seem to care and HAD to buy a unit. Regardless whether not facing Marina, west sun or low floor. I just couldn't believe it! I think I do more research when considering to buy the iPhone 5 or galaxy s3? LOL

Congrats to bros and sistas who have vested interests in PH.

Heard that Teega Tower A will be launched mid December 14, 15, 16. Prices expected to be 1000 psf.

Last edited:

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone received letter for keys collection? I visited Ujana this morning and was told by one of UEM staff that collection will start from coming Monday? But when I checked with sale person, he seemed not aware of it and only confirmed that collection will be in Dec...

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone received letter for keys collection? I visited Ujana this morning and was told by one of UEM staff that collection will start from coming Monday? But when I checked with sale person, he seemed not aware of it and only confirmed that collection will be in Dec...

Oops, that means the end of our 10% interest.

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi, can someone advise me? for EL, is it common for bank valuation to be 60% below owner's asking price (sub-sale)?