• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: East Ledang PH 2A

Mesarati, congrads on your new purchase. Can you advise who should I contact for the leftover units from phase 3B? Do you have the price list? Many thanks in advance.

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Investor,

I am seriously looking into buying a place in EL...love the area when I saw it 2 weeks ago. Is just like living in Perth. :smile:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll be very happy now if someone really bought EL after reading my past posts :smile:
But I know no one did because of my posts as this is not like buying a toy from Toys'R'Us man :wink:

BTW, did you see pictures of Teega launch? Looked like a Black Friday sale outside of Toys R Us .......

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup saw it :wink: It definitely looked like those queues during Mega Sales.

DSC01845.JPG

Looks like a nice Saturday morning outing before getting inside the building.

Was super chaotic inside.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

where is Teega ? any inks to this project ? thanks

Hi g3abc,
Teega is a new launch by UEM / Sunrise at Puteri Harbour. You may want to check out the Puteri Harbour Community starting from around Nov 1 onwards. There is quite a bit of information, opinions, suggestions on this launch. There is information on some more launches in Puteri Harbour. Interestingly, one of them is asking for RM 1500 psf for penthouses.

mboy32

Hi IskandarRocks,

thanks for your help. I did lotsa research recently and will share it here bit by bit(not without the 500 word limit) as I just typed a 2000+ word reply but can't as still on moderation.

The pros of East Ledang and Puteri I do not need to mention as I have seen the places numerous times and indeed tempted by the nice and quiet environment plus scenic view.
But there are cons definitely which I have to consider too.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi! Maserati ! Are u drive Maserati car? Or Maserati singapore is u ...?

112.Mu8811 ( M'sian,SPR )-
3 sty Semi-D@ sutera one,
Resort Bangalow with swimming pool @ East Ledang,
Ujana @ nusajaya,
Penthouse@Horizon Residence and
one medini@ nusajaya medini

You are so rich and have so many houses yourself (bet you can afford a Ferrari) but yet you are surprise that someone here in the forum might be rich enough to drive a Maserati?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congrat & welcome to LF BC community!

I bought type A Bungalow last year at BC & eagerly waiting to move in.

If I am not wrong, BC only left 1 semi-d bumi lot. So I guess you booked a Bungalow.

May I know which type bungalow u booked?

It has been a year staying in EL and waiting for my unit in Phase 2 ready so I can move in permanently. Sad to hear from the customer service yesterday that key collection will be delayed till mid Dec due to pending approval from the authority. The customer service did not elaborate further what kind of approval they are waiting for.

Btw, understand you have few units in Phase 2 so do u intend to stay in EL?

Have you forgotten that you have bought a bungalow in LF?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi guys,

I'm new in this thread and have been looking for either a Semi-D or corner terrace in EL last 2 weeks. I had viewed a few at Jalan Hang Lekir, I'm not sure if this is the phase 1. For a semi-d, owner asking RM 2.2m..if this is reasonable? is about 3 years old unoccupied. I really like the area very much but the price is out of reach for me, my budget is between RM 1-1.2m, not sure if I can get anything now as it seems to be going higher each time I look at it.:(

Cheers.

Hi Investor,

I am seriously looking into buying a place in EL...love the area when I saw it 2 weeks ago. Is just like living in Perth. :smile:

Hi Shining,

For your budget, you can get a resale terrace in Phase 1, 7 and 8.

Maserati

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was there on the second day. No chance for choice units and had to walk away. Many didn't seem to care and HAD to buy a unit. Regardless whether not facing Marina, west sun or low floor. I just couldn't believe it! I think I do more research when considering to buy the iPhone 5 or galaxy s3? LOL

Congrats to bros and sistas who have vested interests in PH.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so rich and have so many houses yourself (bet you can afford a Ferrari) but yet you are surprise that someone here in the forum might be rich enough to drive a Maserati?

My friend offload his 3 units in Horizon Hills and East Ledang recently and pocketed S$1 million. He went on to buy a Honda Civic, trying very hard to secure a 10 year maximum loan. The rest of the money he went on to invest in more and more units in Nusajaya. If anyone drives a "luxury" car, the logical thing to do now is to sell it off and get a proton and re-invest more money into Iskandar. After 5-10 years then you can easily get a Pagani or Buggati

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro hondacrv, if u dun mind, can share what is the transacted price for the EL unit n wat type of property pls? I m also thinking of selling my unit after top...