• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi g3abc,

I think a make a mistake by putting the example of the Ferrari and Proton...

I hope my earlier post clarifies this... as far as I am concerned, Ujana has been a fantastic investment with great returns. That's what matters.

My purpose of putting those info on Ujana and some other development is to let forummers knows and get a feel of pricings.

Need to provide some reality check to help people to gauge whether a projects is over-priced and the developer has already factor in the selling price the price appreciation upon TOP as the market is perceived to be hot now.

Prices at Ujana for example has double in just 3 years period and at the rate the prices is climbing is not so healthy. It is good for developers but not so for buyers, so do your due diligence when committing to expensive projects.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am just really really curious about the liquidity in the sub sale market. Yes, the offer price may have doubled from the original purchase price but is there healthy demand for sundae units at those prices taking into account the new projects in the pipeline and attractive developer discounts and packages in he primary market?

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
er so far not all subsales are doing well. The asking prices may be higher than orginal purchase price from developers but for many months, the estate can have zero sales. This is what I heard from those agents

Am just really really curious about the liquidity in the sub sale market. Yes, the offer price may have doubled from the original purchase price but is there healthy demand for sundae units at those prices taking into account the new projects in the pipeline and attractive developer discounts and packages in he primary market?

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... Thanks Honda, this is what I suspect as well... Buyers market in subsale, unless ur unit comes with unique facing, location etc. may need a longer time to take profit. Hopefully the rental market will do better once the student population increases... Right now, still dun feel the buzz yet.
The gov should quicken the pace n bring in the new blood!

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think many buyers here are intending to subsale. They should know Johor market is not one for quick turnover.

Most SG buyers are buying for rental, or for own stay/retirement.

Hmm... Thanks Honda, this is what I suspect as well... Buyers market in subsale, unless ur unit comes with unique facing, location etc. may need a longer time to take profit. Hopefully the rental market will do better once the student population increases... Right now, still dun feel the buzz yet.
The gov should quicken the pace n bring in the new blood!

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bro or sis receives letter to collect keys for Ujana?

Received letter saying UEM will be handing over keys in middle of this month.

Hi my dear friend, I'm just curious =) have u rec'd yr keys for ujana cos october end soon.
Still waiting for my phase 2. tot of celebrating christmas BBQ there lor=P

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi ctkdanny, please refrain from posting here adverts for agents. Already got notified by boss Sam to clean up spam, adverts here.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The intermediate super link house owner asking 1.2-1.3m. It really stop me to consider to buy a house in East Ledang. Anyone would like to sell at more reasonable price for link house or semiD , please email me at [email protected]

Seriously, if you consider the built-up... it is pretty reasonable.
I say forget about what it used to cost, that is history.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, if you consider the built-up... it is pretty reasonable.
I say forget about what it used to cost, that is history.

My view is exactly the same as bro Lemans2011.
Earliest buyers bought LF's land at only RM6 psf, it should be around RM80 - RM100 today for LF and LH.
I'll still buy a piece of land at such price today because IMHO there's still a big room for appreciation.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree.....Same principle as "if you keep looking back, you can't move forward". You will forever feel victimised and buying something more expensive than your neighbours. Or the feeling of "I should haves......"

As an investor I have a principle, I dont care how much you bought it for as long as I believe there is still room for growth, I will go for it.

Life is to be lived forward (vision) and understood backwards (reflection).

Cheers
N

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Totally agree.....Same principle as "if you keep looking back, you can't move forward". You will forever feel victimised and buying something more expensive than your neighbours. Or the feeling of "I should haves......"

As an investor I have a principle, I dont care how much you bought it for as long as I believe there is still room for growth, I will go for it.

Life is to be lived forward (vision) and understood backwards (reflection).

Cheers
N

Well said, agree with the others as well as there are still lots of room to grow in EL, etc.

There was a buyer from India recently who viewed a house of my neighbour, he was in Malaysia 4 years ago and could have bought a terrace for around 260k in HH. He didn't then, now he just bought a unit from my neighbour at 650k, the current valuation
for the unit is actually more than that. Only after signing did the agent told the seller the actual valuation now.

Even when the buyer asked to lower the price again, the agent actually told the buyer straight, the co-broking agent said she will buy it if you won't.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who recently signed SPA for properties elsewhere as the EL price is already out of his range.

He was very keen on EL but knows that the price had moved up a lot and decided to look for other value buys in other areas in Nusajaya that is within their price range instead of staying at the same spot.

He is confident enough in Iskandar in the medium terms to see prices appreciation in most good projects favoured by investors.

Actually he misses the EL phase 2 semi-D though he went to view then, but then that is life.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Read in the news that flooding is happening in Johor state. Any flooding at East Ledang recently?

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ujana executive apartment which is schedule on the middle of dec 2012 !!!

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal

ujana deay - does anyone know reason for the delays ? thanks

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you guys who bought Ujana getting late delivery interest?