• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

During job interviews what reasons u give for leaving your ex companies

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you work 3 months and company did not confirm you during probation so you leave the company.

3 months is a long time. If you leave it out in resume, companies will be wondering what are you doing for the past 3 months.

If you have 3 jobs that you leave because you did not get confirm, than it will stretch to 9 months so you cannot leave this 9 months in your resume blank.

What reasons do you say during job interviews when they ask you why you keep on change jobs?

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you work 3 months and company did not confirm you during probation so you leave the company.

3 months is a long time. If you leave it out in resume, companies will be wondering what are you doing for the past 3 months.

If you have 3 jobs that you leave because you did not get confirm, than it will stretch to 9 months so you cannot leave this 9 months in your resume blank.

What reasons do you say during job interviews when they ask you why you keep on change jobs?
tumblr_mllzr59oC51s9j8ldo1_500.gif

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just say you were working as a male prostitute for 3 months.

Or your were doing MLM business for 3 months.

Or traveled to USA to try to be actor.

Or spent 3 months in Thailand as a freelance tour guide.

3 months is damn short lah.

Why did the company not confirm you? Is it because you are too lazy? Too stupid? Too inflexible? Unable to think out of the box? Zero problem solving skills?

Sounds like you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN to give leeson for leaving a company is a very stoopid but common interview question KNN becas everyone sure dislike something in the company that's why they leave KNN so best to answer is to ask back you want to know real or false leeson KNN hence a smart non kaypoh interviewer normally won't ask this KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Yes, company HR is trained to look for gaps in employment history. Need to really spin credible stories to fill their gaps. Years ago when I was playing the corporate game, I really had to cook up credible "gap stories".

For example : needing to station myself at the sperm donation centre for two months because there was a shortage of donors, or having to help my neighbour's chio ex-wife by tending to her full-time for six months after their divorce (she was in a fragile state and had suicidal tendencies). HR likes and tend to be understanding of humanitarian work.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, company HR is trained to look for gaps in employment history. Need to really spin credible stories to fill their gaps. Years ago when I was playing the corporate game, I really had to cook up credible "gap stories".

For example : needing to station myself at the sperm donation centre for two months because there was a shortage of donors, or having to help my neighbour's chio ex-wife by tending to her full-time for six months after their divorce (she was in a fragile state and had suicidal tendencies). HR likes and tend to be understanding of humanitarian work.

Past 3 months? Just say been in China helping WHO dealing with covid19.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
say you were looking after some farm animals for a relative in Malaysia.
That way you look good macham like a animal loving guy.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interviewer will ask you what is wrong with the working environment of your ex company

If i am HR and u told me u left previous employers during past 9 mths with watever reasons u had. Chances are i will likely not take u in. To me ur either a job hopper or u cant work well with colleagues.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am HR and u told me u left previous employers during past 9 mths with watever reasons u had. Chances are i will likely not take u in. To me ur either a job hopper or u cant work well with colleagues.
KNN strangely there are sicko interviewers that will shortlist a candidate despite seeing this kind of gaps and still want to meet them to give them a tongue lashing for job hopping KNN my uncle kena before KNN when my uncle realised she is only keen to tekan the job hopping he asked her back then why you still want to meet me ? KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN strangely there are sicko interviewers that will shortlist a candidate despite seeing this kind of gaps and still want to meet them to give them a tongue lashing for job hopping KNN my uncle kena before KNN when my uncle realised she is only keen to tekan the job hopping he asked her back then why you still want to meet me ? KNN

Quite true. Probably they did not go thru those applicants resume. Shld just ignore our application. Waste our time n money...