• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dun fuck with this ah neh...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I would not make a statement which I cannot substantiate, regardless whether or not he is perceived to be fierce, which is subjective.

Although I do not know who he is, I believe that it is unfair to make allegations without supporting evidence.

I am sure none of us who like others to give us those unfounded names.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I would not make a statement which I cannot substantiate, regardless whether or not he is perceived to be fierce, which is subjective.

Although I do not know who he is, I believe that it is unfair to make allegations without supporting evidence.

Well then can you substantiate the title of this thread not to fuck with him and how he was grilled and was told his explaination sounds like an official statement which means it was thought up beforehand and probably dictated to him and forced to memorize.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The individual who started this discussion thread chose the title.

I was referring to another individual who called him names.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

just ignore the typical thread turds

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the correct approach in a country where there is transparency. In sinkapore, everything is hush hush. One can only work on stereotypes and speculation based on flimsy evidence.
That's the trade off sinkapore has to make for total lack of transparency.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all will just see if the officers followed SOP or not. Thinking on your feet is a risk if your boss is not supportive or if he is those who will only save his own ass when things screws up. Officers will not dare to made up his mind when there is no trust between him as his boss as many of the instruction are done verbally.

Just like this case in Malaysia, first thing they see. Did they follow the SOP?

21620140307_police_chinap.jpg

Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has once again reminded foreigners to respect the country's laws in the wake of the death of a policeman who was slashed by a group of foreigners earlier this week.

He reiterated that the police had adhered to the standard operating procedure (SOP) during the incident in Klang, Selangor, on Tuesday, which left Kpl Raja Aizam Raja Mohd, 53, dead from a head injury, and Kpl Mohd Aidil Mustafa, 29, injured.

The two men in blue were reportedly on patrol and had stopped to question a group of foreigners before one of them became aggressive and slashed both the policemen with a knife.

"They (the policemen) did not violate the SOP in their act to arrest the three foreign women (who were part of the group).

"I feel that if foreign workers come to Malaysia, they must respect our laws, and I do not think that the person (the suspect) had good intentions towards the Malaysian authorities, especially the police.

"Our men were forced to defend themselves," Dr Ahmad Zahid said at the ministry's Meet the Custo-mers Day yesterday.

Four suspects including three women, aged between 24 and 34, were arrested at the crime scene in Taman Seri Sentosa on the same morning.

Separately, Dr Ahmad Zahid said the ministry will be open to walk-in enquiries from the public every Thursday at its main office in Putrajaya.

These would include complaints and appeals for assistance in any matter relating to the ministry and its agencies, some of which include the National Registration Department and Immigration De****part**ment.

Dr Ahmad Zahid said he, too, has been meeting members of the public at his office weekly.

"The public can still file their questions and complaints at the usual counters (at the various departments or agencies) manned by our officers, but I want to be involved directly to show that the ministry is concerned with solving the rakyat's problems," he said.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree and in fact, some here who knew him had already commented on the person. Maybe we should take the individual's comment with a pinch of salt henceforth.

If we do not know a person well, we should not allege that he has an alcohol problem, or physically assaults his spouse.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all will just see if the officers followed SOP or not. Thinking on your feet is a risk if your boss is not supportive or if he is those who will only save his own ass when things screws up. Officers will not dare to made up his mind when there is no trust between him as his boss as many of the instruction are done verbally.

Police officers are trained to adhere strictly to SOPs. This is further reinforced when they leave PA/TRACOM. In the course of their various postings, they would have witnessed the 'rewards' of complying to SOPs and the consequences of non-compliance.

Very rarely would a boss stick out his neck to defend his subordinate who in good faith did not comply.

I had a boss who even advised me never to agree with new initiatives or proposals. Why? Because if something goes wrong, scapegoat(s) must be found. If new initiative is a success, you dont get punished for earlier rejection. Sticking to status quo and abiding to SOPs is therefore the safest bet.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with agreeing? It should be the person who came up with the new initiative kenna the good or bad outcome. Unless of course, you are speaking from the position where you are the deciding person in the new initiative.

Police officers are trained to adhere strictly to SOPs. This is further reinforced when they leave PA/TRACOM. In the course of their various postings, they would have witnessed the 'rewards' of complying to SOPs and the consequences of non-compliance.

Very rarely would a boss stick out his neck to defend his subordinate who in good faith did not comply.

I had a boss who even advised me never to agree with new initiatives or proposals. Why? Because if something goes wrong, scapegoat(s) must be found. If new initiative is a success, you dont get punished for earlier rejection. Sticking to status quo and abiding to SOPs is therefore the safest bet.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Uniquely singapore

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is wrong with agreeing? It should be the person who came up with the new initiative kenna the good or bad outcome. Unless of course, you are speaking from the position where you are the deciding person in the new initiative.

The other scenario is initiative coming from another govt entity. Or a working partner. My point is, if a senior old bird thinks that way, I rest my case.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun noe abt u guys, but this coi looks more like a witch hunting initiative to me, rather than an objective look on the issue at hand. The committee seems more interested in purposely finding faults in the officer, with the ultimate intention of pushing all the blame to them lol.

This coi is nothing more than a scapegoat finding ceremony.

that why SPF must make official apology to all FT for being xenophobic. waka waka waka