• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dun fuck with this ah neh...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
consider they are only construction FWs and nothing to be afraid of them. Most of them are good and obedient people and only some are idiots.

Jiak leow bee SPF cannot handle the situation say so lah, brown cocks calling black cocks brown.

Need more real riots to make SPF competent? Send them to Ukrian now for real mobs civil unrest.

You cannot say the SPF is incompetent, it detracts from their heroic aura as portrayed on recruitment ads.

career_site_banner_.jpg

And you cannot accuse the poodles of incompetence, later some dumbfuck ex-cop on this forum buay song mm gum wan see tells you that you are not a poodle, what do you know about poodle's duty? And who are you to criticise the poodles? :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke!
Police have guns n teargas......... why aren't they put to use? Why cite superiorty in nubers? Tear gas is for disperal of crowd why not used? Must wait for strength in numbers? Like that no need to fight Indon armed forces!!! Let them come n go as they pleas.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun noe abt u guys, but this coi looks more like a witch hunting initiative to me, rather than an objective look on the issue at hand. The committee seems more interested in purposely finding faults in the officer, with the ultimate intention of pushing all the blame to them lol.

This coi is nothing more than a scapegoat finding ceremony.

Appears so. Ttb also sounds like a grade A bully with hindsight as his warhammer

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scott, a nice guy I would say. A guy who is honestly blunt with his words and very result orientated. Too garang for ISD where patience is much needed for their work.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun noe abt u guys, but this coi looks more like a witch hunting initiative to me, rather than an objective look on the issue at hand. The committee seems more interested in purposely finding faults in the officer, with the ultimate intention of pushing all the blame to them lol.

This coi is nothing more than a scapegoat finding ceremony.

Yes nicely said...it is preset to move away from the main fault-line...where labour working conditions are deplorable...not enough dormitories and workers paid without pay-slips..

It is always easy to say the workers have a drop too many that evening....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Appears so. Ttb also sounds like a grade A bully with hindsight as his warhammer

Shorty is now behaving as if he was seepay xai when he was CP. From what I know, several major cases/incidents got him panicky. Still, most steady was Goh Yong Hong.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
GYH was CP for a long time and old school. He is more more steady because he had seen more shit.

Shorty is now behaving as if he was seepay xai when he was CP. From what I know, several major cases/incidents got him panicky. Still, most steady was Goh Yong Hong.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scott, a nice guy I would say. A guy who is honestly blunt with his words and very result orientated. Too garang for ISD where patience is much needed for their work.

Agree. Being honestly blunt with words will hamper your career in ISD. You need to speak what your bosses want to hear. It's their organizational culture. In a bigger entity, less chance of being victimised if you are honestly blunt.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE — There were huge risks, on both the safety and operational fronts, for ordinary police officers to move in on the rioters in Little India, the Committee of Inquiry (COI) was told yesterday.

Being outnumbered, untrained to deal with such chaos and without the proper gear, the toll of casualties among the law-enforcement forces could have been higher had they rushed in instead of holding their positions, said the Deputy Commander of the Special Operations Command (SOC), which quelled the mob on Dec 8 last year.

Worse, had an officer been taken down while trying to stop the mob, “I can envision the crowd then surging on that and being emboldened by that,” added Deputy Assistant Commissioner (DAC) David Scott Arul.

His backing of the police not actively confronting rioters that night comes a day after the police commander in charge of overseeing ground operations was grilled extensively by the COI on why he decided to “stay put ... and did nothing”.

All i hear from this indian nigger's mouth is just fucking excuses. Makes my blood boil. What does he mean that the toll on Police casualties would be higher if they had rushed in? Why issue them with guns than? If 18 police officers rush into the crowd with their guns drawn, and start shooting anyone holding a projectile or throwing a projectile, who will suffer more casualties? Police or rioters?

ANd what does he mean that if an officer had been taken down, it would have embolden the rioters? They were already burning police cars and ambulances, how much more embolden can they get?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jaya is another character. Many SB officers working for him also kpkb behind, pity them have to tahan him.

SB old timers will tell you LKY was most difficult and Barker was the most chin chye minister. Even GCT and the late OTC were easy bosses to work for.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I noticed that during all the COI interrogations of the senior SPF personnel, they all refer to the rioters as the "crowd". Their lawyer had already coached them in what to say. Not once did they mention "mob", "rioters", or "unruly". They always refer to them as a crowd. The COI panel should stop them from using this word, and instead use the word "rioters". A bunch of people going to attend the NDP is a "crowd". A bunch of people throwing projectiles, injuring officers, burning police cars and ambulances are not a crowd, they are "rioters".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All i hear from this indian nigger's mouth is just fucking excuses. Makes my blood boil. What does he mean that the toll on Police casualties would be higher if they had rushed in? Why issue them with guns than? If 18 police officers rush into the crowd with their guns drawn, and start shooting anyone holding a projectile or throwing a projectile, who will suffer more casualties? Police or rioters?

ANd what does he mean that if an officer had been taken down, it would have embolden the rioters? They were already burning police cars and ambulances, how much more embolden can they get?

Bro, he has to toe the line. SPF's position is crystal clear. They had to wait for SOC to arrive. Engaging the rioters before tbat would result in more casualties. Arul Scott has no other option.

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that during all the COI interrogations of the senior SPF personnel, they all refer to the rioters as the "crowd". Their lawyer had already coached them in what to say. Not once did they mention "mob", "rioters", or "unruly". They always refer to them as a crowd. The COI panel should stop them from using this word, and instead use the word "rioters". A bunch of people going to attend the NDP is a "crowd". A bunch of people throwing projectiles, injuring officers, burning police cars and ambulances are not a crowd, they are "rioters".

All this COI is for SHOW lah....