• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumbass Bush did it again

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intelligence does not means you are rich. ZhuGe Liang probably lived a frugal life. Idiots with good lucks can sometimes live the lives of the rich and royal. Example : Liu Can, the idiotic son of Liu Bei.

Pinky, son of lizard aficionado!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, what happened to that, climb mountain, DIvE in ocean, ride bikes.."khoo khoo jiao"?? land on the sun at night ( ha ha ha ) & his wife who does not much work at DBS, but collect salary??

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bush is the Idiot US President.
US economy so bad today is due to Bush.

Wrong, Obama piled up more debts than the entire 8 years of Bush. Fast and furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting of conservatives, Fort Hood shootings, downing of Navy Seal Extortion 17 ... make him almost treasonous. Obama is going down in history as the worst US president ever. I wonder whether Obama will be counted as president after they have impeached and convicted him.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
47378_10151077750710882_1509247317_n.png

I dunno what to say (stomp feet)

me too dun noe what to say.