• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dubai is flooded with filthy Indians, Ginfreely can fly her Jibai there and fill her hole with curry.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Indians form an essential part of the Dubai economy and their presence is a blessing for the country. Without these hardworking and industrious souls Dubai would still be nothing more than some tents in a vast Desert.

I will no longer tolerate your disgusting racism and misogyny that you constantly spew. You have been warned.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians form an essential part of the Dubai economy and their presence is a blessing for the country. Without these hardworking and industrious souls Dubai would still be nothing more than some tents in a vast Desert.

I will no longer tolerate your disgusting racism and misogyny that you constantly spew. You have been warned.
the best kinds of slaves are those who think they have arrived. better when you bring your family over so there will be generations more to come. Plenty in SG as well

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with your views on how Indians have shaped the UAE. What I find strange is your intolerance towards racism and misogyny which is rampant in this forum. :laugh:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with your views on how Indians have shaped the UAE. What I find strange is your intolerance towards racism and misogyny which is rampant in this forum. :laugh:

This forum was set up to combat hatred and spread love and tolerance which is why I do need to post a reminder of this charter periodically.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum was set up to combat hatred and spread love and tolerance which is why I do need to post a reminder of this charter periodically.

Many Samsters will then tell you to take your charter and shove it up your butthole.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
no-yes (2).gif

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians is not a monolith. They are as distinct as north and south, Tamil, Hindi and others. If you work in IT, you know they work in a tribal manner. They 'take care of their own'. But then again, so does the rest of the world, races and culture. Forget all this Kumbaya one world shit. The sia suay one is the Asian woman, always looking for AMDK. Won't see many South Asian-AMDK pairings. Oh, all the worker abuse in Muddle East, it is very likely Indian prey on Indians. Emiratis unlikely to be involved.