• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drunk, Half-Naked Ang Moh FTrash Allowed to Run Amok in MRT! And Teasing Girls!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same arseholes will NOT travel bare chest in their own home town///////// Datz is how disrespectful they are to sg..........

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If local, SPF PR will release press statement that they have zero tolerance, and will prosecute to the full extent of the law. After the German girl who was in involved in drug trafficking was let off from the gallows, there is no respect left.

That girl and her Moroccan boyfriend were holding rave parties in their private condo apartment and in other high end locations. They were holding this to pedal the drugs. The press did not reveal any of this. It showed her as an innocent person that was in the clutches of her boyfriend.

And we hang the locals like flies.

If a local did that he will be arrested. Double standards again

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sure..sinkie gals see naked ang mo sure saliva oozing out.why they want to complain?
just like Narong Wongwan the tiko king saw serina wee

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun always think all angmos are open and horny. Once I accidently went into angmo girl changing room and she immediately jumped up and covered herself.

I was embarrassed too mind you.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the foreign White can go berserk in our train but if yellow banana, sure kena up lorry?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans need to be less xenophobic and try harder to accomodate people from different culture. Ang mohs are "surfer chic" when they take off shirt. Very cool and stylo. These things you old fashioned people won't understand la. hahaha

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans need to be less xenophobic and try harder to accomodate people from different culture. Ang mohs are "surfer chic" when they take off shirt. Very cool and stylo. These things you old fashioned people won't understand la. hahaha

These scumbag ang moh can go strip down to their buff in their home countries and who cares? Don't do it in sinkieland, even half naked. Fuck off to their homeland and go naked like the apes.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like this. This is what our government wants in our country. If they do nothing then this is what it means.

Singaporeans , you want these ?

60%: No problem as long as got coolie rice to eat! *hee*hee*

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong, lah. MIW upper first class, FT first class, sinkies no class.

Absolutely! Sinkies no class, just like the Dalits in hindu caste system. They are actually so low that they are not even considered a caste.

Dalits, also known as untouchables, are members of the lowest social status group in the Hindu caste system. A Dalit is actually born below the caste system, which includes the four primary castes of Brahmins (priests), Kshatriya (warriors and princes), Vaisya (farmers and artisans) and Shudra (tenant farmers or servants).

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun always think all angmos are open and horny. Once I accidently went into angmo girl changing room and she immediately jumped up and covered herself.

I wud expect her to offer mw to screw her front oR Back

Gostan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't know what is wayang, only Asian knows how to wayang? You should jump on her and give her your best shot!