• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Vincent Wijeysingha wishes you a Merry Christmas

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How are you certain of this?

Since his election to Parliament I have not heard anything about him or from him and his fierce wife.
Merry Xmas to you Wijeysingha and especially to your Dad. He is truly a very forgiving guy.
Went through so much of trouble and yet very forgiving.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. He probably rob assholes. Good description of him. But it also depends whether he is the 'male' or the 'female'.

Because the Senior Wijeysingha was jailed by the PAP, went back to Malaysia and formed the PPP. Raised his son there, sent him to Singapore and pushed him to become a candidate for the very party that sent him to jail under the ISA. That is why I am saying that he is very forgiving. Where can you find such a person who like Lord Jesus believes in the philosophy of, "Forgive thy enemies for they know not what they are doing"... Ha ha Ha

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the Senior Wijeysingha was jailed by the PAP, went back to Malaysia and formed the PPP. Raised his son there, sent him to Singapore and pushed him to become a candidate for the very party that sent him to jail under the ISA. That is why I am saying that he is very forgiving. Where can you find such a person who like Lord Jesus believes in the philosophy of, "Forgive thy enemies for they know not what they are doing"... Ha ha Ha

Are u sure u talking about the right guy here? I thought that should be Puthucheary not Wijeysingha who was RI principal and a PAP supporter all along

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think wrong guy you are refering to Kohliantye

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are u sure u talking about the right guy here? I thought that should be Puthucheary not Wijeysingha who was RI principal and a PAP supporter all along

Thanks Freedalas, I am extremely sorry. I was infact refering to Puthucheary's son. I am so sorry to have mis-used the word, Wijeysingha. Mr Wijeysingha, I seek your understanding. It was anger that spurred me to write that. Truly I have most respect for both Mr Wijeysingha and our politician. Thanks once again

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
People were certainly confused between a Barisan chap whose son joined PAP and RI principal and "establishment man" whose son joined opposition.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you know even when I am fucking down 3 whiskeys, I can still tell the difference between "putucherry" and "wijeysingha"?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if pink botak wishes is personal, then it would be a MERRY PINKY X'MAS and not MERRÝ WHITE X'MAS. if pink botak represents SDP aka chee's sink-singapore message, then it'd be uncode as REBEL AGAINST GOV.

do refer to past festive messages like the ones from fatty john. it hid a devious meaning: REBEL AGAINST GOV!!

labour day's message fr sdp: rebel against gov

april's fool message: again, rebel against gov!!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Freedalas, I am extremely sorry. I was infact refering to Puthucheary's son. I am so sorry to have mis-used the word, Wijeysingha. Mr Wijeysingha, I seek your understanding. It was anger that spurred me to write that. Truly I have most respect for both Mr Wijeysingha and our politician. Thanks once again

It's ok, people make mistakes all the time. Just ask SMRT..........haha. At least unlike them, u were very quick to acknowledge and apologise. The junior Wijeysingha is a sincere man who cares very much about "the lost, the last and the least" in our society. That's his main motivation in becoming a politician. He speaks very well and convincingly, and in my view he ought to obtain a greater no of votes had his sexual orientation not been an issue. Vivian Balakrishnan made a well calculated in exposing this subtly and then quickly withdrawing the statement to say that its a non issue, but by then, he and the PAP knew that the damage had already been done. Sad.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok, people make mistakes all the time. Just ask SMRT..........haha. At least unlike them, u were very quick to acknowledge and apologise. The junior Wijeysingha is a sincere man who cares very much about "the lost, the last and the least" in our society. That's his main motivation in becoming a politician. He speaks very well and convincingly, and in my view he ought to obtain a greater no of votes had his sexual orientation not been an issue. Vivian Balakrishnan made a well calculated in exposing this subtly and then quickly withdrawing the statement to say that its a non issue, but by then, he and the PAP knew that the damage had already been done. Sad.

They may have taken advantage of the "allegation" and tried to crucify him. But the plot back-fired.

Singaporeans today are a different people from the days long gone

In those days people were simple and their priorities were for survival.

Today, we have educated people who don't fear these "their servants".

Once upon a time those in power abuse the state's apparatus to whack people.

Today, see what is happening all over the world.

Those abusing their powers and those that allow themselves to be abused are answerable. The world is watching closely.

Many despots have fallen into utter disgrace. Marcos, Suharto, Arroyo. Judgement Day is Near.

My best wishes to Junior Wijeysingha. Those that plotted his fall will see their own fall soon.

Those that have left will have to answer too if they "still available for interviews".

Those that exited from here, beware for we have Laws on Extradition, unless off course they reside in DPRK.