• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reminder to Muslims About Your Responsibilities During Christmas

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember that wishing Merry Christmas is haram. It will be a tacit admission by you that Jesus is born on the 25th December and concur with your audience your acceptance that he is god.
That alone will put you into shirk (apostasy).

You may argue, no, that was not what you meant. But you just admitted christmas and all its attendant attributes. Or, you fall into hypocrisy.

Avoid Christmas parties as there are free mingling and gathering. Alcohol will be free flowing. Too many haram things happening at the same time.

Instead replace all greetings with "Happy Holidays to you and your family".

Remember the last verse in Surah Kafiroon:

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِىَ دِينِ
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Remember that wishing Merry Christmas is haram. It will be a tacit admission by you that Jesus is born on the 25th December and concur with your audience your acceptance that he is god.

You may argue, no, that was not what you meant. But you just admitted christmas and all its attendant attributes. Or, you fall into hypocrisy.

Avoid Christmas parties as there are free mingling and gathering. Alcohol will be free flowing. Too many haram things happening at the same time.

1. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
Christmas is a pagan festival celebrating the winter solstice, observed by the ancient Romans and the Norse people. With Santa Claus being the mascot:biggrin:. So relax, don't get your knickers in a twist, you islamist.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christmas is a pagan festival celebrating the winter solstice, observed by the ancient Romans and the Norse people. With Santa Claus being the mascot:biggrin:. So relax, don't get your knickers in a twist, you islamist.
Christian do not know that. Either way Muslims should not celebrate the pagan festival with the Santa Clown as it's mascot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is the green grinch who steals and trashes christmas a caricature of the mooselim sextremist?
1703365625426.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Christian do not know that. Either way Muslims should not celebrate the pagan festival with the Santa Clown as it's mascot.
Muslims have no reason to celebrate it, but they should at least be respectful and polite lah. They should attend Xmas parties, build social cohesion, mingle, enjoy the alcohol and savor yummy bone-in ham and xmas turkey. Because I am the host, I always kena arrowed to carve them. Can be back breaking.:frown: Hey you want to come? I invite you.

edwards-cooked-bone-in-glazed-country-ham_2_3.jpg
chrismas-main-course-ultimate-turkey.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims have no reason to celebrate it, but they should at least be respectful and polite lah. They should attend Xmas parties, build social cohesion, mingle, enjoy the alcohol and savor yummy bone-in ham and xmas turkey. Because I am the host, I always kena arrowed to carve them. Can be back breaking.:frown: Hey you want to come? I invite you.
Yes we are respectful. Thank you for the invite.
We, however cannot blaspheme against The Creator.
Happy Holidays to You.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's OK, nobody cares for your "well wishes" anyway. But one day u will bend your knees and acknowledge Jesus Christ is God and Jesus Christ will judge you for your sins.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pure evil of Islam. Islam is an evil cult turning believers into narrow-minded terrorists as can be seen from the thread starter.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes we are respectful. Thank you for the invite.
We, however cannot blaspheme against The Creator.
Happy Holidays to You.
When you consider that your "holy book" and that of the christians were written by man, then its contents are merely persuasive (not mandatory), reflecting ancient and backward views of the supernatural and life hereafter. They are ancient literature at best.

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's either the Grinch or the Scrooge during the silly season in the past...now it's the mudslimes.... funny that mudslimes love to sing praises about Jesus etc.. and yet soo such evil towards Christians.... hypocrisy at its best....
they are part of deceptive strategies in the galactic struggle. angels pretending to be demons, demons pretending to be angels, false prophets claiming truth, true prophets claiming falsehood, son of god disguised as man, man disguised as son of heaven, aliens kipnap cows, cows kipnap blonds. nobody wants to kidnap fat big mouth niggress for sure.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I celebrate every festivities because I am malay. Even when there are no festivities, I still celebrate. It's crazy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
Merry Christmas loofy

‘Happy Christmas’, PAS wishes Malaysian Christians​

The Islamic party hopes the festivities would be celebrated in a ‘harmonious environment’ and pave the way for ‘better and meaningful days ahead’.
FMT Reporters - 24 Dec 2023, 1:23pm
123Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

2f29b487-takiyuddin-hassan-bernama.webp
The statement by the Islamic party was issued by its secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan. (Bernama pic)
PETALING JAYA: PAS wishes all Christians in Malaysia a Merry Christmas.

PAS secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan said the Islamic party hopes that the festivities would be celebrated in a “safe and harmonious environment” and would pave the way for “better and meaningful days ahead

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat say then mutt hawker stalls surcharge extra during CNY 1st & 2nd day means they also recognise CNY ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you consider that your "holy book" and that of the christians were written by man, then its contents are merely persuasive (not mandatory), reflecting ancient and backward views of the supernatural and life hereafter. They are ancient literature at best.

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
We Muslims do not consider the Quran as being authored by man. That is why there are no mistakes or contradictions, preserved from day one!
Christians meanwhile cannot escape the fact the bible is authored by man.
Happy Holidays to You and Your Family!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merry Christmas loofy

‘Happy Christmas’, PAS wishes Malaysian Christians​

The Islamic party hopes the festivities would be celebrated in a ‘harmonious environment’ and pave the way for ‘better and meaningful days ahead’.
FMT Reporters - 24 Dec 2023, 1:23pm
123Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

2f29b487-takiyuddin-hassan-bernama.webp
The statement by the Islamic party was issued by its secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan. (Bernama pic)
PETALING JAYA: PAS wishes all Christians in Malaysia a Merry Christmas.

PAS secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan said the Islamic party hopes that the festivities would be celebrated in a “safe and harmonious environment” and would pave the way for “better and meaningful days ahead
Show me which politician who isn't a hypocrite.