• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mahathir wants Msian Chinese to eat wanton noodle soup with bare hands?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese food are semi cooked or semi raw mostly. Just soak in hot water for ten seconds and eat. Some steam chicken oozing with blood. I 'd rather have a quick death than a slow lingering death due to food poisoning.
Malay and indian food cause amputations from diabetes.. death doesn't come quickly enough

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's not correct. There is some old saying which says that raw food is poison. You can look it up. That oozing blood chicken is probably a shortcut artist.

It's the Japanese that like semi raw or totally raw. Most traditional Chinese I know won't even accept a medium well steak. It has to be a plank before they eat it.
That guy was pulling your leg.
Reason why there was explosive population growth were due to fertile land ( agriculture) and that is true in every flood plain on the planet from the rhine, danube, nile, ganges to yangtze and yellow river. Its due to abundance of crops.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Mad Mahathir always whack the Chinese but his closest kakis have always been the Chinese towkays. His cosy relationship with tycoon Vincent Tan is well known. I think this old Fogey is already irrelevant in Malaysia's political landscape. No one fears him or takes him seriously anymore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He did that to prevent PAP stooge, DAP from getting into power and force everyone to speak mandarin.

If the m&ds stop trying to force islam down everyone's throats, DAP would be happy. UMNO and PAS views stopping their forced islamization program as attacking islam. It's like kicking your attacker in the balls, and your attacker now claims he's the one being provoked and viciously attacked.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy was pulling your leg.
Reason why there was explosive population growth were due to fertile land ( agriculture) and that is true in every flood plain on the planet from the rhine, danube, nile, ganges to yangtze and yellow river. Its due to abundance of crops.
that's a different topic. everything in tiongland is cooked to death.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Conversation With A Chinese Prostitute​

HEADLINENO HOLDS BARRED
By Raja Petra Kamarudin On Dec 14, 2021

365Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

messenger sharing button

email sharing button

print sharing button

sharethis sharing button

RPK-3.jpg

Still dirty, Liza said. Why not use toilet paper so that our hands don’t touch the shit, and then eat using chopsticks? That is cleaner, said Liza.

NO HOLDS BARRED
Raja Petra Kamarudin

I remember during my school days I made a trip to Penang and stayed with some Malay friends of mine who were sharing a house with a Chinese prostitute named Liza. Liza took the master bedroom while my friends took the two (smaller) back rooms.
This had nothing to do with sex but was merely a cost-sharing arrangement so that they could split the rental and other expenses. Liza was the main tenant while my Malay friends, members of a band, were the sub-tenant.

Liza operated at the Carmen Inn nightclub and the bar in the Merlin Hotel, Penang, where the American GIs hung out on R&R from Vietnam in the 1960s. In fact, my friends were playing in the Carmen Inn on a six-months contract.
Anyway, one of my friends joked with Liza and said there were too many of us in the back rooms (I think it was about ten of us) so could one or two of us sleep with her in the master bedroom whenever she did not bring any clients home (her business was normally done in the Merlin)?
Liza replied, sure, but we will need to pay to sleep with her.
My friend replied we just wanted to sleep on her bed or in her room and there will be no sex involved.
Liza responded by saying she will never sleep with Malays anyway since we are dirty.
Dirty? Yes, said Liza, we eat with our hands, and we also wash our bums with our hands. Yeak!

But we use our right hand to eat and our left hand to wash our bum, my friend replied.
Still dirty, Liza said. Why not use toilet paper so that our hands don’t touch the shit, and then eat using chopsticks? That is cleaner, said Liza.
That is why she goes only for American GIs and not Malay band boys, she explained. Then Liza glanced in my direction and Marina gave me a dirty look. End of story.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A Conversation With A Chinese Prostitute​

HEADLINENO HOLDS BARRED
By Raja Petra Kamarudin On Dec 14, 2021

365Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

messenger sharing button

email sharing button

print sharing button

sharethis sharing button

RPK-3.jpg

NO HOLDS BARRED
Raja Petra Kamarudin

I remember during my school days I made a trip to Penang and stayed with some Malay friends of mine who were sharing a house with a Chinese prostitute named Liza. Liza took the master bedroom while my friends took the two (smaller) back rooms.
This had nothing to do with sex but was merely a cost-sharing arrangement so that they could split the rental and other expenses. Liza was the main tenant while my Malay friends, members of a band, were the sub-tenant.

Liza operated at the Carmen Inn nightclub and the bar in the Merlin Hotel, Penang, where the American GIs hung out on R&R from Vietnam in the 1960s. In fact, my friends were playing in the Carmen Inn on a six-months contract.
Anyway, one of my friends joked with Liza and said there were too many of us in the back rooms (I think it was about ten of us) so could one or two of us sleep with her in the master bedroom whenever she did not bring any clients home (her business was normally done in the Merlin)?
Liza replied, sure, but we will need to pay to sleep with her.
My friend replied we just wanted to sleep on her bed or in her room and there will be no sex involved.
Liza responded by saying she will never sleep with Malays anyway since we are dirty.
Dirty? Yes, said Liza, we eat with our hands, and we also wash our bums with our hands. Yeak!

But we use our right hand to eat and our left hand to wash our bum, my friend replied.
That is why she goes only for American GIs and not Malay band boys, she explained. Then Liza glanced in my direction and Marina gave me a dirty look. End of story.

She was right. Why touch the shit with your hands?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He did that to prevent PAP stooge, DAP from getting into power and force everyone to speak mandarin.
If Malaysia needs to suck up to China, for everything, what is wrong speaking mandarin? Malaysia might prosper and surpass Singapore if everyone knows Chinese.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays already made a mistake wrt singapura. We will not do it twice.
Many wanted to come and work in Chinese Singapore. Without Singapore, many Malaysian wouldn't survive in Malaysia and Malay PM wanted Chinese Singapore to open up quickly, otherwise Malaysia cannot survive economically. There is nothing the Malays can do to uplift Malaysia, unless they follow the Chinese wherever they go.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye Mahathir. Back then when he was in power, every year, all Chinese towkays that benefited from their friendship with him, they used to organise and celebrate his Birthday in posh hotels.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many wanted to come and work in Chinese Singapore. Without Singapore, many Malaysian wouldn't survive in Malaysia and Malay PM wanted Chinese Singapore to open up quickly, otherwise Malaysia cannot survive economically. There is nothing the Malays can do to uplift Malaysia, unless they follow the Chinese wherever they go.
Surrender to chinese whims and fancies. Nevah! I'd rather live in a fishing village. Carbon neutral sustainable lifestyle.