• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mahathir wants Msian Chinese to eat wanton noodle soup with bare hands?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pork tasty! nowadays also not dirty if sourced from ang moh farms! :wink:

Pork has not been dirty for centuries. From a historical standpoint, countries that ate a lot of pork, notably in China and in many parts of Europe, all experienced a huge population boom and increased lifespan way ahead of moslem kingdoms back then like the ottoman empire or their sultanates.

Population boom not possible if most of the people have been eating a staple meat that is so toxic and poisonous, as described by their imams and corrupted scriptures.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untitled.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Eating with utensils is indicative of how civilised a race is, how advanced a society is,

Ancient yellow asians were already using chopsticks, while ancient amdk used fork and spoon.

Yet today, we have certain races still eating with their hands. Like cavemen and primates.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pork has not been dirty for centuries. From a historical standpoint, countries that ate a lot of pork, notably in China and in many parts of Europe, all experienced a huge population boom and increased lifespan way ahead of moslem kingdoms back then like the ottoman empire or their sultanates.

Population boom not possible if most of the people have been eating a staple meat that is so toxic and poisonous, as described by their imams and corrupted scriptures.
v. good point. I hadn't thought that pork was a driver, but now that you bring it up...

Makes sense. It was far easier to maintain that a roaming goat/sheep/cow.

From a dietary health point of view, it also makes sense why Chinese cooking emphasizes "fully-cooked" so much.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a person was able to disown his own Race ... he can also disown his own honor.

It reminds me of "Not my President"

Race and IQ
View attachment 128946
he's not honorable. anything for his personal advantage/power/wealth. all the while turning human sentiments of his own countrymen against one another. making off like a bandit while his country collapses from infighting.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From a dietary health point of view, it also makes sense why Chinese cooking emphasizes "fully-cooked" so much.
Chinese food are semi cooked or semi raw mostly. Just soak in hot water for ten seconds and eat. Some steam chicken oozing with blood. I 'd rather have a quick death than a slow lingering death due to food poisoning.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese food are semi cooked or semi raw mostly. Just soak in hot water for ten seconds and eat. Some steam chicken oozing with blood. I 'd rather have a quick death than a slow lingering death due to food poisoning.
that's not correct. There is some old saying which says that raw food is poison. You can look it up. That oozing blood chicken is probably a shortcut artist.

It's the Japanese that like semi raw or totally raw. Most traditional Chinese I know won't even accept a medium well steak. It has to be a plank before they eat it.