• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mad 'saddened' by LKY death but didn't come to pay respect (Acceptable?)

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr m&d only 2 years younger but look much younger.

Everyday drink two cups of tongkat siti every morning, I was told !:o

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
its all Dr M's fault that our great leader passed on half an hour earlier!
thank u for your wayang shows you put up with our great leeder during the mid 90s. Interesting bashing sessions which help the both of u win political support

I like to share. Some of my friends even detest attending community event for their relative and feel there is no need for Chinese new year visitation. Here I have people around me who queue for hours and hours just to say goodbye to LKY.

Where is the priority in their life ?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He better comes otherwise he may never had the last chance to say goodbye to his worthy nemesis.