• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Koh PK , genuine fraud?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
582269_591056784253679_1133649067_n.jpg

You forgot about his insensitivity to social/religious norms....... hug hug western style.....

why the Muslim never shout Blasphemy!!! jihad??? :biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
582269_591056784253679_1133649067_n.jpg

Sure kena beheaded in Arab countries :eek:
No need engage Michael Palmer to be your defense lawyer , Queen's Counsel can come and collect your head
:rolleyes:

BTPJT.jpg

Ask and ye shall ( not ) receive :p

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anal doctor clueless about policies issue and pap thought like last time can get any pig, dog or cat and voters will still vote for them. pap branding now worse than WP. candidates clueless about policies and anal koh didn't work the ground like ah lian. of cos wp will win. initially scared pap will play punk and the counting agents will side pap to spoil those WP votes. heng ah! a piece of good news for Chinese New Year!!! HUAT AH!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good analysis.

And we have him a CO in the SAF. Our system has failed us miserably by having this sort of self-serving individuals become the elites of society.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky must now be thinking: "This bloody whole fiasco had started with that Michael PumpHer. He didn't do his work diligently, but only knows how to Pump. KNN." :biggrin:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my 2cents worth but I got a feeling that he was not prepaired to hide some of the facts but was told what to say and what not to say but by the slip of the tongue he revealed too much of some stuff. Like the opposition they know they cannot hide or lie because it will come back and kick them in the ass sooner or later they were free to do their job at ease and speak their minds. However in the case of this poor DR. Koh I got this stinking he got grilled long by his sr commrades on what to say and what not to say or what to do and what not to do that he screwed up along the way. Let me give you an example for a normal human nobody will screw up in their daily walk but try marching the 1st time chances he/she will screw it up.
Believe me most sinkies can smell a lie or can sense false intentions a mile away after being "trained" by the goverment for nearly over 50years. The only reason why some still persist to ignore their senses is fear of the unknown. Like if I choose (A) I only get screwed as usual but if I try out (B) I not only get screwed but also.........