• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Koh PK , genuine fraud?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My exact thoughts. Its templated from PAP HQ. just follow the script. People less qualified have become PAP MPs and there has never been a question mark on their integrity until this guy. From the word go, he has been making claims that are unbelievable. Even if the biscuit and fish story are true, it does not at all tie in with his CV of his later life. I don't see any work or activity in the social and welfare space at all.

Why make these claims in the first place. One look at Lee Li Lian and Desmond Lim, you know that they did not come from an affluent or middle income background. KJ himself told in his rally speech of his privileged background with bungalow, driver, domestic servants etc and how his father lost it all but he did not hide the early good days. KJ might be mad and eccentric and clearly detached but the guy is honest. One cannot say the same about this PAP doctor.

One really worries about this guy.

It amazes me how the guy screwed the whole thing up. All he had to do was to repeat the usual rhetoric about how PAP can bring progress to your estate. But he did all the unnecessary rags to riches stories, dont need sympathy votes, he is his own man, etc. I am in fact impressed at his command of the Chinese language.

Now it looks as if he has a real chance of losing.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Staying in 4-room HDB in the 70s is considered poor? This koh has no sense of what poor means. If he is not proud staying in 4-room and not landed property, than he certainly will look down on those poor people in Punggol East. Look at how he picked leaves, so staged and yet so dainty like it will dirty his hands, than instead of throwing them into dustbin, he threw it back at the spot nearby where the leaves will flow back to the same gutter where he tried to unblock. Where is sincerity?

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staying in 4-room HDB in the 70s is considered poor. This koh has no sense of what poor means. If he is not proud staying in 4-room and not landed property, than he certainly will look down on those poor people in Punggol East. Look at how he picked leaves, so staged and yet so dainty like it will dirty his hands, than instead of throwing them into dustbin, he threw it back at the spot nearby where the leaves will flow back to the same gutter where he tried to unblock. Where is sincerity?
You are picking bones in an egg. His day job cultivated that habit of not totally clearing the shit properly so that his patients will return for more treatments. So blame his job, don't blame the good doctor.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
582269_591056784253679_1133649067_n.jpg

You forgot about his insensitivity to social/religious norms....... hug hug western style.....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTPJT.jpg

Fark you all.......he is great doctor, politician, divine leader......He don't need your silly votes......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Staying in 4-room HDB in the 70s is considered poor? This koh has no sense of what poor means. If he is not proud staying in 4-room and not landed property, than he certainly will look down on those poor people in Punggol East. Look at how he picked leaves, so staged and yet so dainty like it will dirty his hands, than instead of throwing them into dustbin, he threw it back at the spot nearby where the leaves will flow back to the same gutter where he tried to unblock. Where is sincerity?

Aiyoh, wayang only lah !!

Drive BMW, then drive lah ..... some more must hide binya! BMW very common nowadays liow lah.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Drive BMW, then drive lah ..... some more must hide binya! BMW very common nowadays liow lah.

If he wins ..he'll sure up grade his current BMW or to another new Continental car!

If he loses, he'll sell his BMW and get another Toyota! LOL

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP know how to play their card, PE is too risky for a high caliber candidate, which they will keep for 2016.
KPK is somewhere in between, not their top ace in the list but still fit the bill, most importantly, he is expendable and no real damage in case he loose.

All the heavy weight Ministers came to support and show unity, to create an image of all out fight. But deep inside, they know the odds and prepare for the worse.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..Scroobal..damned damning lah..your scrutiny...

His first reply to LHL was a No. Then a Yes, and LHL respect for him went up a notch.

WTF! One conning the other! I agree with you lah...the guy has some agenda and motive to serve...widen and deepen his connections via PAP, open more doors...etc.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree he has a credibility issue but unlike many smart and informed forumers here, the masses are easily fooled by appearances. In the next GE however, if the ward still remains an SMC, the WP will have a real chance when LLL is "of the right age" for MP. For now unfortunately, she is still probably considered young by the frequent-petitioners. This group strongly prefers the PAP, but the doctor is likely to disappoint in the next few years.

What to do? This one is not a people person despite his enviable credentials.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I was very surprised that a Aunty mentioned to her friends that this Koh told the media that "professionals drive cars". she specifically remembered this and was so upset, she told her friends, "he drive car, den how he noe about wat we encounter in MRTs n busses?" (mandarin).

"Professional.. earn so much den y want to go into parliament? Can earn so much mre hor?" Her friend added.

I was floored as I didn't expect Aunties to keep up to date with politics.. they must be really affected.. to really take notice of such things.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I was very surprised that a Aunty mentioned to her friends that this Koh told the media that "professionals drive cars". she specifically remembered this and was so upset, she told her friends, "he drive car, den how he noe about wat we encounter in MRTs n busses?" (mandarin).

"Professional.. earn so much den y want to go into parliament? Can earn so much mre hor?" Her friend added.

I was floored as I didn't expect Aunties to keep up to date with politics.. they must be really affected.. to really take notice of such things.
This is the power of iPad in the hands of retirees

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP know how to play their card, PE is too risky for a high caliber candidate, which they will keep for 2016.
KPK is somewhere in between, not their top ace in the list but still fit the bill, most importantly, he is expendable and no real damage in case he loose.

All the heavy weight Ministers came to support and show unity, to create an image of all out fight. But deep inside, they know the odds and prepare for the worse.

In Cantonese it says " law die chan" , translated as "orange at the bottom of the barrel".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when Mah Bow Tan, Kenneth Chen, Desmond Choo and other PAP candidates lost to opposition candidates, their integrity was never an issue. Not in this case.

'Mah Bow Tan' and the word 'integrity' cannot be used in the same sentence. That rat-faced crook was the main culprit why housing prices had went out of control. He kept insisting that HDB prices were 'affordable' without implementing any sensible cooling measures.

Mah Bow Tan was also responsible for single-handedly destroying Singapore's football development. Remember Goal 2010? 'Not a goal, but a rethink'?

Mah Bow Tan has NO integrity. End of story.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BMWs also break down easily these days, especially those electronic components. I don't understand all that infatuation with the BMW brand. Might as well buy a Mercedes or Audi if you're spending that money.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His credibility has been stretched from Day One.

He started by creating the impression that he was humble fella, taking the bus to work. Then it transpired that he had not one, but two cars. Nobody would have begrudged him if he and his wife drives top range MB and BMW, with driver.

Talked about the challenges of getting his first HDB flat and that he still lives in one, and that he (did not mention his wife, or a separate holding company owining properties as is the norm now among the rich) did not own any private property. Again, no need to tell us that - lots of people earning much less than he and his wife own one or more private properties. Again, there is something weird about his mindset here.

Started by saying that he is his own man - but allows all and sundry to help distribute leaflets - from the PM, DPM to even MPs from the West Coast. According to Sylvia Lim during the rally, she saw some of them running around looking lost. When asked about his army of helpers, he then turned around to say that it demonstrates teamwork on the part of his comrades. (PAP actually used the word 'comrades' during the rally, including for LHL). For a 31,000-voter constituency, this must be the highest ratio to resident for any election.

He tried to tickle the Malays by READING a speech in Malay - there was zero feelings in his Malay speech, especially when compared with the Chinese and English speeches. He will do anything to get elected.

He used the word 'miniscule' when describing the issues facing PE residents. Miniscule? Then why the big cannons creating all the hot air in PE? Okay, fair enough, problems with inability to pay power supply bills are miniscule to a man whose time spent on one or two blinks would have paid for that.

Best of all, he proclaimed ala patriotic-style that he wants to stand up and be counted. Stand up for what and count what, when he refuses to answer a simple question on the financial problems facing the elderly. The video showed clearly that he simply brushed aside the question with that arrogant look of his which has become a trademark. (And then we have that equally idiotic Auctioneer Ser Fcuk smiling with a big fcuking smirk on his face which says 'see, what a clever fella he is.'

For goodness sake, it did NOT occur to him to "serve" until that tea invitation and took a bit of time. Until one fine morning, he woke up and Viola, I want to serve.
Hypocrisy at its apex, bovine expulsions at its smelliest.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
A quick look at his CV, and all the "credibility" it has, is addressed here:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-Dr-Koh-s-credentials&highlight=koon+Sir_Fcuk

While there is quantity, his CV lacks quality.

Why don't you guys check out a REAL CV of perhaps international quality (that I randomly googled)

http://www.markscolorectal.com/GMCV1.htm

(If I CUT AND PASTE, it will take 5 pages and I will kena infarction)

This one looks interesting!

Maximizing Sphincter Preservation for Cancer of the True Rectum by the Use of High-Dose Preoperative External irradiation. Presenter of Grand Rounds, Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Roanoke, Virginia, May 20, 2000.