• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Wong to WP - Singaporeans can pay affordable 20 yrs HDB loan

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wong Can't Sing is wrong. 90% of Singaporeans stay in HDB, not own HDB flats. By the way how many residents below the age of 35 own flats? I bet many of them still stay on their parents or in-laws house.

Correct mah, its just a lease, which is a 99 year pre-paid rent. If u lease a BMW does it mean you own it? No right, u have to return it to the company at the end of the lease. These PAP cocksuckers have swallowed so much of their own bullshit, they cannot differentiate between reality and fiction anymore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
DEPUTY Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng called on voters yesterday to look beyond attractive proposals in the Workers' Party's (WP) manifesto and ask the opposition party for a detailed explanation of how it plans to implement the ideas.

'Like in all brochures that companies put out, you have to drill down to the details,' he said on the sidelines of a community event in Bishan. 'What do they mean by the specific recommendations?'

Wong Cunt Stink is a good one to talk about this. The oppos have been for decades asking HDB and PAP for the exact breakdown of the cost of each HDB flat. While the price of construction is known in some instances through the bid tender process, the cost of the land acqusition, infrastructure, etc. is not known and has never been disclosed. Cheebye mouth want to drill down to details, ok, lets start with these details first.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wong Cunt Stink's comments about if HDB flats were not affordable, how come 90% of sinkies own their flats is the most retarded statement I have heard in ages. Firstly, 90% don't own their flats, they are leasing it. Secondly, in the decades prior, when HDB flats were priced at $20K, $30K, $125K for a large unit, ownership was affordable. There are about 900K flats that were "sold" thru the decades, mostly when they were building 30K-40K units in a year. During this period, u could buy a flat for 5 times your annual salary. This is affordable, and mist flats bought by your father, uncles, parents, etc. were bought during this time period. Now, a flat will cost up to 15 years of your annual salary. Hardly affordable anymore. For this high priced multi million $ salary minister not to be able to tell this is absurd.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Cunt Stink is a good one to talk about this. The oppos have been for decades asking HDB and PAP for the exact breakdown of the cost of each HDB flat. While the price of construction is known in some instances through the bid tender process, the cost of the land acqusition, infrastructure, etc. is not known and has never been disclosed. Cheebye mouth want to drill down to details, ok, lets start with these details first.

Short chaps are usually quite intelligent people. They 'keng kau liao' type. You are not short for no good reason. Somehow or other, WKS deviates from the norm leh.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
own what own.. 99 year later must give back government, where got own..

hi there

1. aiyoh manager!
2. lease is just lease.
3. sheep is shooting everywhere aimlessly.
4. the most surprising thing is that there are still daft sheep out there believing that they literally owe some pigeon-holes amidst the cloud thing.
5. how stupid can sheep be?

jw5

Loyal
Short chaps are usually quite intelligent people. They 'keng kau liao' type. You are not short for no good reason. Somehow or other, WKS deviates from the norm leh.

Also usually good lovers.
Because the blood flows faster from the heart to the dick.
Usually. :biggrin:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is my first post and i have been following this forum by reading. i am writing something true about what i know and i have found out by chatting with taxi uncles, older generations and this is absolute true facts in regards to this thread.

maybe our young generations do not know about this, when old man came out PAP in 1965 and hdb was being introduced. he made a promise that everyone one singapore will be entitled to a hdb unit and he promised that everyone should have a shelter as a singaporean.

but look around us since 1990s when marlboro tan seat in as HDB chief, what did he do to us? he made great plans squeezing us on hdb flats. since he is old man 's blue eye boy after he did something great to the ERP gantries- marlboro said ERP is to eased traffic jams. but he is talking shit out of his head, did the traffic jam problem been solved??? hell no, marlboro do all the shits and moved to hdb. so can we dont pay ERP and pull out our cashcard and made complaints to the authorities by saying marlboro tan promised us that erp is to solved traffic jams. since they are still jams in all over singapore then we dont pay erp.

this government especially one party government are very smart in making policies and then covered their asses. making promises then later change policies. seriously we have seen enough of these nonsense and we need a change. WKS is only a puppet he himself dont even know what he is talking about. our parents were once promised hdb unit because we are singaporean having the privileges and we must be paying a affordable price for hdb. but look at us the young generations paying donkey prices for a small hdb unit and worst of all we need to pay for 30years.

look around us, how many are still suffering in the mortgages loans??? how many of them are sleeping below the void deck, garden,roadside??? how many cant afford to buy a hdb unit and have to loan a hdb leased unit??? WKS is deceiving us, do the calculations properly then say to us. how many of the couples got chased out from their HDB unit because they cant pay due to retrenchment and out of jobs??? why??? because PAP invited so many FT trash into singapore. this is all about 1+1 game and one policy the pap made after another to make us suffer.

WKS you go and ask all the million dollars ministers to go with salary for a year and understand what is called poverty then talk to us. you people are all spoon-fed the day you come to PAP and you all dont understand what we want and what we are going through all these while. WKS, i know you cant do anything even how people has supported you in your bishan before. one of my friend told me taht he came to look for your help but eventually his requested was being turned down. but that request was being turned down by your PA not you. so meaning to say, you did not even do that request for that people in your area at all. you just so called delicate the job to your PA. what is this??? we vote you or vote your PA??? you collect so much of our money and yet you do your job properly.

worst still, yesterday i was having dinner at a outlet. i got to know from one of my friend 's boss whom he got an associate who is a grassroot leader for old man 's son LHL. LHL interviewed him and ask him whether he can list 10 problem singaporeans are going through. at that point of time, i laughed and also i got heated up. he is singapore PM and he dont know what is happening around him. this is so sad, he is living in his wonderland when he said singapore annual growth increased this much that much when he dont even know that the older generations are suffering. maybe LHL did not get the chance to see old people collecting used cans, paper cardboard or maybe those followers of his did not arrange for him to see these older generations when he visited the ground. or maybe he himself did not do the meet the people session personally so what is the advantages of voting PAP when most of the MP never meet us face to face to get in touch with us and really understand our problems.

i really suggest all singaporeans to think seriously before you cast the vote. lasr week, i drink coffee with one friend whom he told me he will be voiding the vote as he is in the civil service sector. i ask himself why is there a need to do so? do you know his answer??? he was told by his superior to vote for the white and blue if not he will get stuck in his career. i really got a shock when i heard that. so meaning to say whoever we vote is no longer confidential anymore. we are being followed and traced if we dont vote the PAP. so there is no more transparency anymore in elections. most shocking news- one of my friends told me there are 5 blocks in TG Pagar belonging to old man even if there is election these 5 blocks dont need to vote unless the opposition comes in to challenge old man most shocking news was my friend told me his auntie and uncle being followed by PAP so called grassroot that served that area because one of them saw these 2 couples getting in touch with some opposition.

wow, this is happening in singapore at any corners. so beware. cheers

unicando

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS try to missleading.
1. Of course can make repaymeny in 20 year is affordable. More than 20 year is really bad. Now many younger geneation/1st time buyer make the repayment period. Some even 30 years.
2. What he said 90% own property. Do he do the statistic how many are younger couple those below age 35 and below? These group suffer the most.

hmm...affordability shd be based on the income of one person (ie. father or mother) not both parents...else both must have decent stable paying work to pay off the 30 yrs mortgage...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really suggest all singaporeans to think seriously before you cast the vote. lasr week, i drink coffee with one friend whom he told me he will be voiding the vote as he is in the civil service sector. i ask himself why is there a need to do so? do you know his answer??? he was told by his superior to vote for the white and blue if not he will get stuck in his career. i really got a shock when i heard that. so meaning to say whoever we vote is no longer confidential anymore. we are being followed and traced if we dont vote the PAP. so there is no more transparency anymore in elections.

Hello

PAP Mole

Spreading fear again? :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I generally agree with what you say but I really doubt that your friend's superior in the civil service would say such things as their promotion prospects will be affected. Truth be told, people generally are already ball carriers in the office - they should certainly continue carry balls to advance their career - no problem with that. But there is absolutely no fear in voting opposition. I know.

this is my first post and i have been following this forum by reading. i am writing something true about what i know and i have found out by chatting with taxi uncles, older generations and this is absolute true facts in regards to this thread.

maybe our young generations do not know about this, when old man came out PAP in 1965 and hdb was being introduced. he made a promise that everyone one singapore will be entitled to a hdb unit and he promised that everyone should have a shelter as a singaporean.

but look around us since 1990s when marlboro tan seat in as HDB chief, what did he do to us? he made great plans squeezing us on hdb flats. since he is old man 's blue eye boy after he did something great to the ERP gantries- marlboro said ERP is to eased traffic jams. but he is talking shit out of his head, did the traffic jam problem been solved??? hell no, marlboro do all the shits and moved to hdb. so can we dont pay ERP and pull out our cashcard and made complaints to the authorities by saying marlboro tan promised us that erp is to solved traffic jams. since they are still jams in all over singapore then we dont pay erp.

this government especially one party government are very smart in making policies and then covered their asses. making promises then later change policies. seriously we have seen enough of these nonsense and we need a change. WKS is only a puppet he himself dont even know what he is talking about. our parents were once promised hdb unit because we are singaporean having the privileges and we must be paying a affordable price for hdb. but look at us the young generations paying donkey prices for a small hdb unit and worst of all we need to pay for 30years.

look around us, how many are still suffering in the mortgages loans??? how many of them are sleeping below the void deck, garden,roadside??? how many cant afford to buy a hdb unit and have to loan a hdb leased unit??? WKS is deceiving us, do the calculations properly then say to us. how many of the couples got chased out from their HDB unit because they cant pay due to retrenchment and out of jobs??? why??? because PAP invited so many FT trash into singapore. this is all about 1+1 game and one policy the pap made after another to make us suffer.

WKS you go and ask all the million dollars ministers to go with salary for a year and understand what is called poverty then talk to us. you people are all spoon-fed the day you come to PAP and you all dont understand what we want and what we are going through all these while. WKS, i know you cant do anything even how people has supported you in your bishan before. one of my friend told me taht he came to look for your help but eventually his requested was being turned down. but that request was being turned down by your PA not you. so meaning to say, you did not even do that request for that people in your area at all. you just so called delicate the job to your PA. what is this??? we vote you or vote your PA??? you collect so much of our money and yet you do your job properly.

worst still, yesterday i was having dinner at a outlet. i got to know from one of my friend 's boss whom he got an associate who is a grassroot leader for old man 's son LHL. LHL interviewed him and ask him whether he can list 10 problem singaporeans are going through. at that point of time, i laughed and also i got heated up. he is singapore PM and he dont know what is happening around him. this is so sad, he is living in his wonderland when he said singapore annual growth increased this much that much when he dont even know that the older generations are suffering. maybe LHL did not get the chance to see old people collecting used cans, paper cardboard or maybe those followers of his did not arrange for him to see these older generations when he visited the ground. or maybe he himself did not do the meet the people session personally so what is the advantages of voting PAP when most of the MP never meet us face to face to get in touch with us and really understand our problems.

i really suggest all singaporeans to think seriously before you cast the vote. lasr week, i drink coffee with one friend whom he told me he will be voiding the vote as he is in the civil service sector. i ask himself why is there a need to do so? do you know his answer??? he was told by his superior to vote for the white and blue if not he will get stuck in his career. i really got a shock when i heard that. so meaning to say whoever we vote is no longer confidential anymore. we are being followed and traced if we dont vote the PAP. so there is no more transparency anymore in elections. most shocking news- one of my friends told me there are 5 blocks in TG Pagar belonging to old man even if there is election these 5 blocks dont need to vote unless the opposition comes in to challenge old man most shocking news was my friend told me his auntie and uncle being followed by PAP so called grassroot that served that area because one of them saw these 2 couples getting in touch with some opposition.

wow, this is happening in singapore at any corners. so beware. cheers

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times has now changed.
With the globalisation, there is more mobility in the people.
People can work in mulitple cities in the world within a span of 5-10 years.
Culture of the workplace is changing. In the past, you see employees serving
a company for their lifetime or for 30 odd years. Now you see employees at least
have changed their job once every 5-10 years.
Salaries of these people may rise and plung like the share market.
Under this circumstances, you tell me any sporeans can tahan to service a HDB loan for 20-30 years?

Last edited:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, i come from anson all the while supporting the opposition and now still the same. i dont know that by reading my post you would get conned? end of the day you yourself know who is conning who.... only the voting day you will know peopel conned you or you cheating yourself. in forum, anybody can say anything.... anti this and anti that. dont tell me that you, bro no_faith dare to vote for opposition???

you dont need to tell me or anyone. just do what you had said in the forum. thanks

wa, very first post, first few paragraphs like real...almost kana conned.

u trying to instill fear issit? huh...:rolleyes:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh btw, bro no_faith if you read my whole post you will know my direction but if you dont then either you have low IQ or whatever.

nevertheless, dont shortcut my post and then flame me for conning you. my post is my 2 cents opinions and sharing those things that i stated in my post are real facts. you can choose not to believe as it didnt happened on you. but politics are dirty game.

end of the day, i still support the opposition. sharing my views doesnt cost me any losses. thanks

wa, very first post, first few paragraphs like real...almost kana conned.

u trying to instill fear issit? huh...:rolleyes: