• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo Farks Sylvia Lim For 'Eating' Fengshan On Her Instagram! Go DPM Teo!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she can go on to have a session of bukkake at Joo Chiat before heading down to Geylang for some old fashioned Doggy fuck dessert?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, DPM Teo is exasperated that all the Town Councils ' finances in the WP-controlled wards ended up in deficit. People in the constituencies might not realize that when the PAP ran the wards, the town councils were in good financial shape until they handed over to WP. He wanted the people to understand that their monies given to the town council were not managed well by the WP and the town council's financials ended up with deficits year after year. That's where DPM Teo is even more exasperated that when these matters are not first put in order, WP is audacious to even think of winning more constituencies and hence helping more town councils to go into deficit if they were to win the ward.

One day, should WP ever become the government ( which I seriously doubt it can ever happen) , going by their track record, our country reserves will run dry and we have to borrow from others.

Fuck your mother chow-chee-bye deep deep! You fucking PAP Dog is only good for licking and sucking your masters' balls and cocks!

Go back to whichever hole you came from!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks to the dpm's tips, will have to try the fried oyster omelette in the pic. looks good. high pile of well fried eggs, crispy starch and fresh succulent oysters, perfectly garnished. and sylvia's lusty lips and oily face about to devour that pile with a pair of cock-cutting chopsticks speak a thousand words.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The DPM appears incapable of wit or real political debate. All he seems able to do is to trot out the threats and lures of yesteryear.

TO BE FAIR, that's the culture he's grown up in. Still, if he has the intellect to match his salary, he would have risen above it. Since he hasn't, to be fair to us, he must suffer electoral defeat.

What do you think?

To be fair, DPM Teo is exasperated that all the Town Councils ' finances in the WP-controlled wards ended up in deficit. People in the constituencies might not realize that when the PAP ran the wards, the town councils were in good financial shape until they handed over to WP. He wanted the people to understand that their monies given to the town council were not managed well by the WP and the town council's financials ended up with deficits year after year. That's where DPM Teo is even more exasperated that when these matters are not first put in order, WP is audacious to even think of winning more constituencies and hence helping more town councils to go into deficit if they were to win the ward.

One day, should WP ever become the government ( which I seriously doubt it can ever happen) , going by their track record, our country reserves will run dry and we have to borrow from others.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you were saying Chen Shao Mao who is an expert in Finance is CHO BOH LAN. That why the town council finances is in deficit. Your name speaks volume for the WP.

First, I have nothing to do with WP.

Next, you are a cock to trying to twist my words and get caught.

Third, if you have nothing better to post, shut up.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I have nothing to do with WP.

Next, you are a cock to trying to twist my words and get caught.

Third, if you have nothing better to post, shut up.

In all your posts, you have not shown any logic , analysis or facts to substantiate your points.

I am trying to tell you in a nice way that you are what you call yourself.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The DPM appears incapable of wit or real political debate. All he seems able to do is to trot out the threats and lures of yesteryear.

TO BE FAIR, that's the culture he's grown up in. Still, if he has the intellect to match his salary, he would have risen above it. Since he hasn't, to be fair to us, he must suffer electoral defeat.

What do you think?

He is following his master with violent politics

DhanabalanSlap.gif~original

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you think?

If you have heard what LTK talks about LTY's resignation, you will know that he is not sincere at all. As DPM Teo has said, it is deceit; it 's all crocodile tears. There is a not a shred of empathy there. He uses LTY as a bait to hit out at PAP . The truth is already out as evidenced by the letter of exchanges between LTY and LHL and are published for all to see. Why did he have to bend so low and stir shit just to get some political mileage ?

This is what really infuriated DPM Teo... He is already exasperated by the fact that WP is mismanaging town council's monies and keeping residents in the dark. This is not a person incapable of wit or political debate... this is natural reaction of one who believes in good, honest politics and who feel passionately for Singaporeans.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for confirming my assertion that the DPM is incapable of political debate. All he appears to be able to do is get infuriated and then talk tough and threaten people.

Is that what we pay him millions for?

We deserve better.

If you have heard what LTK talks about LTY's resignation, you will know that he is not sincere at all. As DPM Teo has said, it is deceit; it 's all crocodile tears. There is a not a shred of empathy there. He uses LTY as a bait to hit out at PAP . The truth is already out as evidenced by the letter of exchanges between LTY and LHL and are published for all to see. Why did he have to bend so low and stir shit just to get some political mileage ?

This is what really infuriated DPM Teo... He is already exasperated by the fact that WP is mismanaging town council's monies and keeping residents in the dark. This is not a person incapable of wit or political debate... this is natural reaction of one who believes in good politics and who feel passionately for Singaporeans.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for confirming my assertion that the DPM is incapable of political debate. All he appears to be able to do is get infuriated and then talk tough and threaten people.

We deserve better.

Why do you hold DPM Teo to a high standard and NOT for LTK who is also an elected MP ?

Why is there a double standard ?

Why is it that you can accept snide tactics and low class politicking from Opps but expect PAP to be polite and gentle in rebuttal ?

The only answer, I can think of, is that Sinkie is misled by the Opps to think that way.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We deserve better.

He is tall but when comes to work, he is same height as Kan Seng. Not easy to emulate shorty but Panjang is getting there.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome him to contest in fengshan.

Yes if he jio SL or any WP contest against him mano a mano at least I got some respect for him.
But is he going to risk his millions in salary? And multi millions more in cronies contracts? Of course not la!