• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't whack me in jail, I will give BJ and do See Fart Loong Sodomy! Pse!

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/441082/1/.html

Victim offered sex: Attackers
By Zul Othman, TODAY | Posted: 08 July 2009 0636 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

SINGAPORE: Yes, they physically assaulted him. But in the three prisoners' minds, the sexual abuse charges against them - such as sodomising their former cellmate and having him perform oral sex on them - are baseless because he made the offers.

And though they accepted - and stopped beating him each time as the victim had hoped - his consent absolves them of any sexual offence.

This was the line of defence that came sharply into focus on Tuesday as two of the three accused persons, who are representing themselves in court, cross-examined the victim.

Iryan Abdul Karim, Muhammad Hamdan Abdul Rahman and Mohammed Zameen Abdul Manoff, aged 20 to 21, left the former inmate with multiple rib fractures, a lung infection and injuries to his liver and kidney over an eight-day period last year.

The 22-year-old, whose identity is protected by a court order, testified on Monday that he gave in to their sexual urges suggested to him because he was afraid of further beatings.

But these claims are "lies", Iryan protested on the second day of the trial.

By untrue, Iryan meant, for example, that after a round of "Sonic Blastment", where the victim acts like a punching bag that awards points to each attacker, their former cellmate "offered" oral sex because he "cannot take it".

Both Iryan and Hamdan tried to portray the victim as a serial liar.

When it was Hamdan's turn to cross-examine, he claimed to be "friendly" with the victim initially, despite the fact that they were from rival gangs.

But the accused got angry after being called gullible for believing the victim once took on five men in a gang fight. After punching his then-cellmate, Hamdan claimed the victim tried to appease him by fondling him.

"But I slapped you and told you to get lost," said Hamdan, who moved into the cell one day after the beatings began. He told the court his former cellmate was concocting lies as a way of "getting revenge".

The victim, calm and composed on the witness stand, refuted all these claims. He told Hamdan: "I gave in because I was afraid ... (but) is this how you treat someone you claimed to be friendly with, by assaulting them?"

The reason why they assaulted him, according to Iryan earlier, was because he was arrogant and always bragging. "The reason I kicked you on April 27 was because you told us you had a plan to bring another inmate into our cell and bully him," said Iryan.

When Hamdan joined their cell, Iryan told him the 1.6m-tall victim was someone they could "tekan" (bully).

In the end, besides punching and kicking him or stepping and jumping on his chest, the bullying included forcing him to eat faeces. The victim claims he was also deprived of food and drinks during the ordeal.

The three accused now face between 12 and 15 charges.

The trial continues on Wednesday. - TODAY

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry. we got about 13 TBTs itchy backsides checking in soon. chee sure loves bending down! LOL!!:biggrin:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum has many posts suggesting that you are that type. It is true or not you tell me 1st?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum has many posts suggesting that you are that type. It is true or not you tell me 1st?

hahahaha! and u believe those losers' words! gosh! what a simpleton dickhead you are! no wonder SDP is able to mind-control so many freaks losers here. LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!! someone pretending to be kelingkia seelan is it? go look at the mirror lah...kana sai!!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
piglipstick2.jpg

Hi! pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar here! I cannot say too much, just read this thread's headline...smooch!....smooch!......