• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont Pity Lee Hsien Loong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know who is the BIGGEST KARAGUNI MAN in SG?

Answer : MDM TEMASICK

Those green bag that were placed outside our flats is owned by SEMBWASTE which is a sub of SEMBCORPSE

all along I thought that all collections will go to some charitable organisation when 1 day I kapo went to

scrutinise the green bag and saw SEMBWASTE

Since then, I sold all my SHITTIMES to karaguni uncle .

Uncle summore gv me $2 and say THANK YOU

thank you for exposing TH's ploy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in private business maybe he can be his own man, but in politic arena many elites are depending on him to stay in power so they can rip off more than they could chew.

There are many eunches in the empire waiting to be fed too and these eunches are big time behind controlling the emperor. Not so easy for this PM to resign.

When the empire collapse these eunches will go underground to cause chaos and crisis for the country, sort of pay back time for destroying their luxury and loss of income for doing little work.

sounds bleak!!! looks like LHL is stuck?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for exposing TH's ploy

dun under-estimate those old newspapers collection.

it is worth lotsa money

i sell to karaguni uncle not too many, he aldy gave me 2 bucks

sembwaste collect all over sg

u go figure out how much they make

no wonder PAP want 6.9m

70% of sg live in HDB

HUAT PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun under-estimate those old newspapers collection.

it is worth lotsa money

i sell to karaguni uncle not too many, he aldy gave me 2 bucks

sembwaste collect all over sg

u go figure out how much they make

no wonder PAP want 6.9m

70% of sg live in HDB

HUAT PAP

i wld expect govt agencies not to fight for crumbs with poor people

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a democracy, he can do anything he wants because he has the majority to pass any legislation. Singaporeans are only to be blamed as they voted him and his party in with a majority. If you want to get rid of LHL, don't expect him to step down. The election gave him endorsements to do this kind of things. You have to vote him out not ask him to step down. No leader in power would do that.

Technically, DEMOCRACY IS NON-EXISTENT WITH THE "PARTY WHIP" THAT "WHIPS" THE LEECHES...

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technically, DEMOCRACY IS NON-EXISTENT WITH THE "PARTY WHIP" THAT "WHIPS" THE LEECHES...

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

very true!!!

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has crossed the rubicon; he will be remembered in history books as being the son who destroyed the empire that his father built; he will be infamous; no need to pity him

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the Old Fart that has destroyed Singapore,,,he has destroyed the Singapore that was built by our parents and grand parents and its making the next generation suffer so that he can keep his familee in power and to retain his ill gotten wealth,,,Pinky is just a figure head,,like Wooden

LHL has crossed the rubicon; he will be remembered in history books as being the son who destroyed the empire that his father built; he will be infamous; no need to pity him

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess some singaporeans are not as savvy as Americans. some singaporeans are either gullible or soft hearted

For LHL to choke over such a trivial matter, only shows him to be a wimp as are Lim Boon Heng n Lim Swee Say who cried on national TV over small things. Compare this to Hillary Clinton who choked during her testimony before Congress for the Benghazi incident in how she had to receive the bodies of the four who died at the US embassy there and console their loved ones, that's something we can all understand and accept for her being emotional.

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a PM who has apologized for the mistakes his govt made and admitted his govt did not have 20/20 foresight, he doesn't deserve any sympathy. He should do the honourable thing: resign.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I do not feel pity for LHL and his gang at all. In fact, they are the last people I would feel pity for. Instead I pity those 60.1% because they are either too scared or daft to do the right thing. I pity the rest of us 40% because we feel there is an urgent immediate need for change and yet its happening at a snail's pace.

STORM88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good actor. He should join MediaCOCK on his resignation.

He basically shot himself in the foot with that SLOPPY White Paper.

From today onwards, it should be called the Toilet Paper and not White Paper.

jw5

Loyal
Mr T: I pity the fool whose wife is more manly than him, I pity the fool!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the Old Fart that has destroyed Singapore,,,he has destroyed the Singapore that was built by our parents and grand parents and its making the next generation suffer so that he can keep his familee in power and to retain his ill gotten wealth,,,Pinky is just a figure head,,like Wooden

in away that's true

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For LHL to choke over such a trivial matter, only shows him to be a wimp as are Lim Boon Heng n Lim Swee Say who cried on national TV over small things. Compare this to Hillary Clinton who choked during her testimony before Congress for the Benghazi incident in how she had to receive the bodies of the four who died at the US embassy there and console their loved ones, that's something we can all understand and accept for her being emotional.

He is indeed a wimp...he deserves the derogatory names given to him